Congress Sworn In

tolumba21

Dec 17, 2016
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Republican-led Congress begins a new session on Tuesday where it will start laying plans for enacting President-elect Donald Trump's agenda of tax cuts, repeal of Obamacare and the rollback of financial and environmental regulations.

19 interview with Kentucky Educational Television, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican, said that before the election, he assumed Democrats would take back control of the Senate and hold on to the White House, ending any talk of repealing Obamacare.

Amid the celebration will be a move by House Republicans to clear the decks for Obamacare repeal.

The first meeting of the 115th Congress will be full of ceremony, as the 435 members of the House of Representatives and a third of the 100-member Senate are sworn in.

A new era: A Republican-led Congress lays the groundwork for Trump

As Congress is sworn in, GOP lawmakers target key Obama initiatives

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

So Barry didn't try to sneak in his "intersession" pick for the USSC.....I figured he might try it.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Republican-led Congress begins a new session on Tuesday where it will start laying plans for enacting President-elect Donald Trump's agenda of tax cuts, repeal of Obamacare and the rollback of financial and environmental regulations.

19 interview with Kentucky Educational Television, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican, said that before the election, he assumed Democrats would take back control of the Senate and hold on to the White House, ending any talk of repealing Obamacare.

Amid the celebration will be a move by House Republicans to clear the decks for Obamacare repeal.

The first meeting of the 115th Congress will be full of ceremony, as the 435 members of the House of Representatives and a third of the 100-member Senate are sworn in.

A new era: A Republican-led Congress lays the groundwork for Trump

As Congress is sworn in, GOP lawmakers target key Obama initiatives

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Should Trump "Drain the Swamp"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum List

Back