šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Congress threatens to jail those who don't comply with subpoenas

Mark Levin wasnā€™t one of the founding fathersā€¦.sorry. You failed. Laughably.
What an ignorant little twat!

Levin explains it in great detail, why your an ignorant fool and why what democrats are doing is illegal and depriving Trump of his right to a competent defense ..

You said the constitution afforded him ā€œdue processā€ā€¦.still waiting for the quote from the Constitution to back that up.

That youā€™ve been reduced to impotently calling people names is just a continuation of last eveningā€™s proceedings I presume.
ALL AMERICANS ARE AFFORDED DUE PROCESS! You really are an ignorant fool.. Why do you demand Trump have no rights?

If Rump would stop using his Position to prevent the "Due Process" then I would agree. But he constantly blocks it. If a private citizens were to act like that, they would be sitting in prison for the next 4 lifetimes.

Mark Levin wasnā€™t one of the founding fathersā€¦.sorry. You failed. Laughably.

Levin explains it in great detail, why your an ignorant fool and why what democrats are doing is illegal and depriving Trump of his right to a competent defense ..

You said the constitution afforded him ā€œdue processā€ā€¦.still waiting for the quote from the Constitution to back that up.

That youā€™ve been reduced to impotently calling people names is just a continuation of last eveningā€™s proceedings I presume.
ALL AMERICANS ARE AFFORDED DUE PROCESS! You really are an ignorant fool.. Why do you demand Trump have no rights?

If Rump would stop using his Position to prevent the "Due Process" then I would agree. But he constantly blocks it. If a private citizens were to act like that, they would be sitting in prison for the next 4 lifetimes.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

Iā€™m not sure why this isnā€™t SOP. Lying to Congress should be tantamount to perjury.
Isn't abuse of power under color of law fun... Until its you that is slammed into a jail cell for this gross abuse of power.

Wellā€¦I donā€™t foresee my getting subpoenaed by Congress any time soon so Iā€™m not too worried about the jail cell.

As for those who are subpoenaedā€¦.They should show up and testify. Congress is a co-equal branch to the Executive and the Judiciary. If you ignore a subpoena from a courtā€¦you will be arrested. It should be the same with Congress.

Congress isnā€™t a court. If someone has done something illegal, refer it to the DoJ and let them question who ever.

Should the executive branch be able to subpoena Congressmen?

Since the DOJ's Boss is the President, Congress IS like the first 2/3rds of a court. They (The House) have the right to bring charges like a DA. They (The Senate) have the right to convict with only one outcome (removal of office). After the removal, the new President's DOJ has the responsibility to take it to the Court System or not. As we have seen, deals are often times cut to prevent long drawn out public court room dramas at that point. But once removed, the old President is no longer protected and can be tried and convicted just like every other Citizen if it "Pleases the new President' to do so. So beware of how you treat your replacement.

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

Iā€™m not sure why this isnā€™t SOP. Lying to Congress should be tantamount to perjury.
Isn't abuse of power under color of law fun... Until its you that is slammed into a jail cell for this gross abuse of power.

Wellā€¦I donā€™t foresee my getting subpoenaed by Congress any time soon so Iā€™m not too worried about the jail cell.

As for those who are subpoenaedā€¦.They should show up and testify. Congress is a co-equal branch to the Executive and the Judiciary. If you ignore a subpoena from a courtā€¦you will be arrested. It should be the same with Congress.

Congress isnā€™t a court. If someone has done something illegal, refer it to the DoJ and let them question who ever.

Should the executive branch be able to subpoena Congressmen?

Actually, yes they can.

If DEAMON-RATS would stop lying and making shit up to try and impeach him...

The longer this goes on, the more crap comes out. Hell, the more Rump keeps going off on a deep end. Had he allowed it to go in the first place and completely cooperated, they really didn't have enough for impeachment. Not even close. But Rump became that Gift that keeps on Giving. Now they have more than enough and he gives them more each day. If I had a client like Rump I would have him locked in a closet, handcuffed and gagged until after the trial.

How exactly is Trump preventing Due Process?

The longer this goes on, the more crap comes out. Hell, the more Rump keeps going off on a deep end. Had he allowed it to go in the first place and completely cooperated, they really didn't have enough for impeachment. Not even close. But Rump became that Gift that keeps on Giving. Now they have more than enough and he gives them more each day. If I had a client like Rump I would have him locked in a closet, handcuffed and gagged until after the trial.

:bsflag: This whole thing is improper from the begining...If they were to do this properly then a vote would have been taken on the house floor, then if passed, Trump would have the right to subpeona witnesses, and defend himself...That's what Due Process calls for...Until then it is just a mob...

Ah, the Vinnie Barbarino Defense.

What is uncharted is a lawless admin not honoring subpoenas. They should all
Go to jail
Without Congressional authority, IE; vote on impeachment, They have no authority to issue them for their witch hunt.

Ah, the Vinnie Barbarino Defense.

Clearly, you can't even expain your own post...I don't care what you call it...The onus is on you to prove your charge.....

:bsflag: This whole thing is improper from the beginning...If they were to do this properly then a vote would have been taken on the house floor, then if passed, Trump would have the right to subpeona witnesses, and defend himself...That's what Due Process calls for...Until then it is just a mob...
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

This is what it is all about. Dems are doing this in secret so we can not see what lies they are concocting.. Schiff has demonstrated what kind of lies he is capable of and why he can not be trusted in any position of power,

:bsflag: This whole thing is improper from the begining...If they were to do this properly then a vote would have been taken on the house floor, then if passed, Trump would have the right to subpeona witnesses, and defend himself...That's what Due Process calls for...Until then it is just a mob...

Rump has the right to do this under the Senates part. The Impeachment isn't part of the Trial. It's the official announcement of charges. When the DA is gathering is portfolio on you you don't get the right to even be made aware of everything in that folder until the actual trial. The real Trial happens with the Senate where the Disclosure Laws do apply along with all the other things you keep bring up. You seem to want to magically give Rump all these extraordinary benefits that no else seems to get. And that sense of entitlement is pretty much what's gotten him where he is right now.

They gonna jail both Bidens when the gop calls them

I don't know. If things go like they might, there might not be too many DOPers left to call on anyone.

Rump has the right to do this under the Senates part. The Impeachment isn't part of the Trial. It's the official announcement of charges. When the DA is gathering is portfolio on you you don't get the right to even be made aware of everything in that folder until the actual trial. The real Trial happens with the Senate where the Disclosure Laws do apply along with all the other things you keep bring up. You seem to want to magically give Rump all these extraordinary benefits that no else seems to get. And that sense of entitlement is pretty much what's gotten him where he is right now.
Trump has the right to see all evidence the House collects. ALL OF IT! Not just the stuff they want us to see and this is why the Judiciary Committee is supposed to be doing this. Schiff is using his position on the intelligence committee to hide the evidence found from sight so only the stuff they want us to see is let out. and that is the violation of DUE PROCESS.

They gonna jail both Bidens when the gop calls them
I don't know. If things go like they might, there might not be too many DOPers left to call on anyone.
The only DOPERS are the democrat idiots that are high on pot and hallucinating, just like you

Trump has the right to see all evidence the House collects. ALL OF IT! Not just the stuff they want us to see and this is why the Judiciary Committee is supposed to be doing this. Schiff is using his position on the intelligence committee to hide the evidence found from sight so only the stuff they want us to see is let out. and that is the violation of DUE PROCESS.

You need to read the Constitution.

Forum List

Back