Congress to Trump.....Turn over the tapes

Ok Mr President....Admit you have no evidence on Comey and was bluffing or turn the evidence over to Congress

Republicans and Democrats agree: If Trump has tapes, he’ll need to turn them over to Congress

. Congress should be ashamed at how they cherry pick their political battles, and then lay low when the heat is on a burning star in which they foolishly supported in the most biased bull crap way ever. Don't you people get sick of the bull crap finally ?
If Trump has evidence of wrongdoing by Comey, he needs to turn it over to the bipartisan investigation

If he doesn't....he needs to admit it
Why? Is Congress also investigating Trump's firing of Comey? What has Congress got to do with a conversation they had over dinner or what Comey said to a friend later or what Trump tweeted about it?
Congress ought to start doing their job and stop sniffing after every crumb dropped by the White House. I don't hear many Republicans with the stomach for saying the President did anything wrong. So what is the sense? Who is asking for the tapes? Lemme guess, a couple of Democrats?
Personally, I hate what Trump did but he legally had the right and if he muffed the "roll out," it won't be the first time (try the travel ban).
Optics. Firing a LEO who is currently investigating you is awkward at best

Ok Mr President....Admit you have no evidence on Comey and was bluffing or turn the evidence over to Congress

Republicans and Democrats agree: If Trump has tapes, he’ll need to turn them over to Congress

God the Dems fucked up! And I quote from the artiicle::

We will have to discuss it as a caucus, but I would support that move, because who the FBI director is, is related to who the special prosecutor is,” the Democrat said, noting that Warner, whose committee is also conducting a Russia probe, also supports the appointment of a special prosecutor.

While notable, Schumer’s threat may be a bit toothless: Republicans have 52 seats in the Senate, and a rules changes made in 2013 by Democrats means that whomever Trump nominates only requires a simple majority vote to be confirmed. But the Democratic leader’s comments signal that any Trump pick is likely to face a politically charged confirmation fight and that Justice Department leaders can expect to continue facing pressure to name an independent prosecutor.

Maybe he'll one day learn from his mistakes. I hope it is soon.

He's 70 years old. At this point why are you expecting him to change? 70 year olds are both set in their ways and they lack the emotional and mental flexibility to change their personality.
So there was no chance, no matter how hard the left pushed it shrillary was ever going to not be a liar and basically disgusting human being.

I'll take my chances with the one we got.

Forum List

Back