🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressional Black Caucus members refuse to meet with Trump about inner cities

Maybe Mr. Cummings should have shown up for the meeting then.

In fact....Cummings has said Trump made the story up
Outright calling the President of the United States a liar

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings

Trump made up a story Mr. Cummings skipped the meeting? It would hold more water if Cummings had shown up, just saying.

How can Cummings show up to a meeting that was fabricated by Trump?

He is calling Trump a liar......now let's see Trump produce his Presidential schedule
Please stop...only one poster at a time is allowed to make a fool out of "lostlibery"...lol.

You still haven't explained how misspelling a word that even though misspelled, contained all the appropriate letters was caused by you missing a key...

Actually missing a key and your stupid statements aren't comparable...
I can correct a typo...you can't fix correct your stupidy...lol....

Contemplate the bold part moron.
I did when you stated that putin and the CBC were in the same class of organizations and people that Presidential candidates should meet with...
Yeah...you are stupid...

0-2, care to find the problem A THIRD TIME? :lol:
Typos are no defense to your stupidity...lol.
How does it go again...enemy putin and the American CBC should be considered as equal organizations a Presidential candidate should meet while campaigning...
Did I tell you...no, didn't I prove you are stupid...lol.
Please, counter your stupidity with a typo on my part...lol.

It isn't a typo moron. Soggy in NOLA can you believe he can't see the problem?

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings

Trump made up a story Mr. Cummings skipped the meeting? It would hold more water if Cummings had shown up, just saying.

He is calling Trump a liar......now let's see Trump produce his Presidential schedule

Oh, now the POTUS answers to the CBC?

You're another one that needs a brain scan.
When he lies, he should answer to the American people. Don't you agree?

Oh, now the POTUS answers to the CBC?

You're another one that needs a brain scan.
That's what press secretaries and administrative aides do you idiot....
If trump could prove it, he would love to make the CBC look bad, he can't; he got caught in another lie...
You're another one that needs a brain.

Last edited:
Actually missing a key and your stupid statements aren't comparable...
I can correct a typo...you can't fix correct your stupidy...lol....

I did when you stated that putin and the CBC were in the same class of organizations and people that Presidential candidates should meet with...
Yeah...you are stupid...

How does it go again...enemy putin and the American CBC should be considered as equal organizations a Presidential candidate should meet while campaigning...

Please ask someone to help you out of your stupidity...
Oh forget it, hey dumb ass go back and see that the typos I have felt like correcting have been corrected...
Too bad you can't go back and correct your stupidity...

Yeah...you are stupid...

Please ask someone to help you out of your stupidity...
Oh forget it, hey dumb ass go back and see that the typos I have felt like correcting have been corrected...
Too bad you can't go back and correct your stupidity..
Stop begging other posters to help you...it's akin to sucking a guy's dick over the internet...

He did not say Cummings was told by Schumer to skip the meeting, he suggested it might be the reason. Please show us the lie.
I never thought of that. The lie was he said the CBC never tried to contact him. That he tried many times to contact them.

But they have dates and a PDF with dates. He was just flat out lying.

You know they didn't send their letter over Twiters. They had a courrier take it and sign for it. That's how it works.

He did not say Cummings was told by Schumer to skip the meeting, he suggested it might be the reason. Please show us the lie.
I never thought of that. The lie was he said the CBC never tried to contact him. That he tried many times to contact them.

You know they didn't send their letter over Twiters. They had a courrier take it and sign for it. That's how it works.
Reported....
Infraction: making "lostliberty" look like a total dumb ass...

:lol:

Kind of hard to never be contacted with this exchange:

President Donald Trump on Thursday accused Rep. Elijah Cummings of essentially calling off a long-anticipated White House meeting over politics. Cummings himself said the meeting was never called off, merely postponed for reasons having nothing to do with partisan politics

Cummings Disputes Trump Claim He Backed Off From White House Meeting

Strongly implies contact moron

the congressional black caucus sent president trump a letter to meet with him on their concerns 2-3 weeks ago, and president trump never answered the letter or responded to them.

He's the one that's the president. You meet with him on his schedule

Once again....Trump has been caught making up a story

CAPITOL HILL

Cummings: "I have no idea" why Trump said I didn't want to meet with him
Rep. Elijah Cummings said in a statement that he has "no idea" why Trump "would make up a story about me like he did today."

In his press conference earlier today, Trump said: "I actually thought I had a meeting with Congressman Cummings. And he was all excited. And then he said, 'Oh I can't move it.'"

Yeah, I believe Trump over Elijah Cummings here. Yes both of them lie, but it's Cummings's style to lie about something like this.

Again with the BS from butthurt liberals.

Dems would rather play politics than actually try to address the problem in the inner cities of poverty and violence.

Dems don't give a watery shit about poor minorities, they just want their votes....it's so disgusting.

Elijah Cummings HAD A MEETING SCHEDULED WITH TRUMP....but the other Congressional Dems got Cummings to cancel.

Translation: "F*CK THE INNER CITIES!!! LET'S MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD!!!"

Trump lies again according to this op ed:

Cummings Denies He Refused to Meet With POTUS: ‘I Have No Idea Why Trump Would Make Up a Story’

On Thursday, President Donald Trump claimed that Rep. Elijah Cummings, a prominent member of Congressional Black Caucus would not meet with him, possibly because of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

“Oh, I can’t move, it might be bad for me politically. I can’t have that meeting,” Trump said about Cummings. “I was all set to have that meeting. We called him and called him. Very nice guy.”

Trump continued on: “He wanted it, but we called, called, called, called. They can’t make a meeting with him. Every day I walk in I say, ‘I would like to meet with him, because I do want to solve the problem.’ But he probably was told by Schumer or somebody like that — some other lightweight — he was probably told, ‘Don’t meet with Trump. It’s bad politics.’ And that’s part of the problem with this country.”

Again with the BS from butthurt liberals.

Dems would rather play politics than actually try to address the problem in the inner cities of poverty and violence.

Dems don't give a watery shit about poor minorities, they just want their votes....it's so disgusting.

Elijah Cummings HAD A MEETING SCHEDULED WITH TRUMP....but the other Congressional Dems got Cummings to cancel.

Translation: "F*CK THE INNER CITIES!!! LET'S MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD!!!"

Look......blacks are only useful to the democrats every two years....why on earth would they want to actually fix the problems facing black Americans. If blacks were able to get educations, and start businesses.....and become successful...they might become Republicans...now why would democrats want that?

Please stop...only one poster at a time is allowed to make a fool out of "lostlibery"...lol.
Cummings has outright called the President a liar

Why doesn't Trump produce his schedule and show where the meeting was?

Oh Cumming's has been doing that for a while, now its public.

What meeting? Cummings said he postponed it.

If there's this much fun over his first presidential presser, how much more fun is it going to be at the State of the Union address?

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Trump said he wants a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. The caucus tried weeks ago.
Well, it turns out that the Congressional Black Caucus did try to set up a meeting with Trump weeks ago — even before Inauguration Day (January 20).
In the letter, Congressional Black Caucus Chair Cedric Richmond offers Trump advice on some of the many issues facing the caucus and its constituents, from the economy to crime. It concludes, “It is my sincere hope that you will accept this invitation to engage in an earnest effort to work together on these issues.”

Trump never responded, perpetuating his bad reputation on issues pertaining to race.
So now they wanted to meet with him before his inauguration that they all couldn't wait to run to the news people to inform them they in now way were going to attend it?

You're being stupid. Trump doesn't have to prove anything. Trump lies often, yes. Mostly when he's not telling the truth is when he is aexaggerating or when he is incorrect about something. Cummings on the other hand is a sleazy, sneaky politician. I'll bet the farm Cummings is lying

Cummings is a hack. In those Congressional Hearings, he doesn't even ask questions, he grandstands.

Forum List

Back