🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressional Black Caucus members refuse to meet with Trump about inner cities

Maybe Mr. Cummings should have shown up for the meeting then.

In fact....Cummings has said Trump made the story up
Outright calling the President of the United States a liar

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings

Trump made up a story Mr. Cummings skipped the meeting? It would hold more water if Cummings had shown up, just saying.

How can Cummings show up to a meeting that was fabricated by Trump?

He is calling Trump a liar......now let's see Trump produce his Presidential schedule

I saw Cummings on the news saying exactly what you said..

Trump is reading from his fairy tail book again.

upload_2017-2-16_18-14-40.jpeg

Maybe Mr. Cummings should have shown up for the meeting then.

In fact....Cummings has said Trump made the story up
Outright calling the President of the United States a liar

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings

Trump made up a story Mr. Cummings skipped the meeting? It would hold more water if Cummings had shown up, just saying.

How can Cummings show up to a meeting that was fabricated by Trump?

He is calling Trump a liar......now let's see Trump produce his Presidential schedule

I saw Cummings on the news saying exactly what you said..

Trump is reading from his fairy tail book again.

View attachment 112781
Trump is lying again!

What an opportunity for the CBC to use this story to get some traction for improving the inner cities.

They should be meeting with Trump on a regular basis to discuss strategy and results of those strategies.

What an opportunity for the CBC to use this story to get some traction for improving the inner cities.

They should be meeting with Trump on a regular basis to discuss strategy and results of those strategies.
Looking at Trump's selection for AG, I can understand any reluctance by the CBC to seek his help.

When he lies, he should answer to the American people. Don't you agree?

He did not say Cummings was told by Schumer to skip the meeting, he suggested it might be the reason. Please show us the lie.
I never thought of that. The lie was he said the CBC never tried to contact him. That he tried many times to contact them.

But they have dates and a PDF with dates. He was just flat out lying.

You know they didn't send their letter over Twiters. They had a courrier take it and sign for it. That's how it works.
Reported....
Infraction: making "lostliberty" look like a total dumb ass...

How's those homomyns a com'n?

Ees OK. Get ready to win!

Trump gonna fix it anyway.

May be some county administrators out on the street but you know. :dunno:

To them people in the PJs sending your kids to school: It's going to get better.

The corruption is going to be busted, I know they don't like that, but that's how it is. This is America. America is most definitely for black Americans too, ain't really nobody else but us chickens here. And we've been here a good hot minute.

Again with the BS from butthurt liberals.

Dems would rather play politics than actually try to address the problem in the inner cities of poverty and violence.

Dems don't give a watery shit about poor minorities, they just want their votes....it's so disgusting.

Elijah Cummings HAD A MEETING SCHEDULED WITH TRUMP....but the other Congressional Dems got Cummings to cancel.

Translation: "F*CK THE INNER CITIES!!! LET'S MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD!!!"
It's only a matter of time, the black community is going to leave the inner cities, the left has first formulate a plan that makes it look as though they did it, if trump fixes the inner cities the white liberals will be the ones embracing the second amendment.

Dems would rather play politics than actually try to address the problem in the inner cities of poverty and violence.

Dems don't give a watery shit about poor minorities, they just want their votes....it's so disgusting.

Elijah Cummings HAD A MEETING SCHEDULED WITH TRUMP....but the other Congressional Dems got Cummings to cancel.

It's only a matter of time, the black community is going to leave the inner cities, the left has first formulate a plan that makes it look as though they did it, if trump fixes the inner cities the white liberals will be the ones embracing the second amendment.

You make a great point. No way they will actually give Trump any credit if conditions improve. Liberals still swear that Giuliani had nothing to do with the huge drop in crime while he was mayor of NYC.

I love what Trump said about the meeting Cummings backed out of. 'Hateful lightweights' like Schumer probably told him not to meet with him. All politics. Just more 'Party before Country' shite from Democrats. They could care less about folks suffering in our inner cities. It's only about sabotaging Trump for them.

Please ask someone to help you out of your stupidity...
Oh forget it, hey dumb ass go back and see that the typos I have felt like correcting have been corrected...
Too bad you can't go back and correct your stupidity...

:lol:

Mr. Insecurity had to go back and fix or correct ALL his mistakes. Shamed into submission by superior intellect.

And now the truth.
When Elijah Cummings was told of what Trump said he was bewildered because he said."None of that ever happened. I don't have any idea what he's talking about. "

No Cummings didn't have a meeting with Trump. And before you go there saying Cummings lied he is known as a truth teller in the Congress respected by both democrats and republicans.

So once again..,, Don the Con lied thru his teeth... for what?
Freaking incredible!

I love what Trump said about the meeting Cummings backed out of. 'Hateful lightweights' like Schumer probably told him not to meet with him. All politics. Just more 'Party before Country' shite from Democrats. They could care less about folks suffering in our inner cities. It's only about sabotaging Trump for them.
None of that happened.. this coming straight from Cummings himself. Trump made up the whole scenario .
Cummings said there was no meeting ever scheduled so that's just another whopper of Trump's and u bought it.
This guy Trump is insane... and so are you for swallowing his bullshit.

None of that happened.. this coming straight from Cummings himself. Trump made up the whole scenario .
Cummings said there was no meeting ever scheduled so that's just another whopper of Trump's and u bought it.

Trump reached out to Cummings. But Cummings refused to meet with him. Cummings chose his party over his country. He doesn't care about folks suffering in our inner cities. He's only about sabotaging Trump. Shame on him.

Let's unpack this for a moment. I posted what Trump said at the presser.

You posted what Cummings said after the presser. Fair enough. I did not know what Cummings had said.

So we are at a place where I believed what Trump initially said, and you believe Cummings' response.

How do we know who is correct? Don't we need more information?

You posted what Cummings said after the presser. Fair enough. I did not know what Cummings had said.

So we are at a place where I believed what Trump initially said, and you believe Cummings' response.

Trump's absolutely open to meeting with the CBC. He's said that numerous times. It's the CBC who's playing politics and refusing to meet with him. They're proving they care more about their Party than they do about folks suffering in our inner cities.

Trump reached out to Cummings. But Cummings refused to meet with him. Cummings chose his party over his country. He doesn't care about folks suffering in our inner cities. He's only about sabotaging Trump. Shame on him.
It didn't happen that way.
Funny you take the word of a known pathological liar.

Well look at the individuals. Trump is a known pathological liar. Cummings is known around Washington by both democrats and republicans as a " truth teller." Whether you like his politics or not he would not lie about this. Cummings was flabbergasted when he heard this.
Just like we all feel when we hear 3-6 million illegals voted and we have the highest murder rate in47 years plus so many other lies.
Trump needs to wear a lie detector every time he speaks.

Trump's absolutely open to meeting with the CBC. He's said that numerous times. It's the CBC who's playing politics and refusing to meet with him. They're proving they care more about their Party than they do about folks suffering in our inner cities.
of course that is all bullshit.

Forum List

Back