🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressional Black Caucus members refuse to meet with Trump about inner cities

The reality is, Trump can't do any worse than Democrats are doing in our inner cities. They've created Third World nightmares in places like Chicago and Detroit. Maybe folks in those places should give Trump a chance? They don't have much to lose at this point.

I love what Trump said about the meeting Cummings backed out of. 'Hateful lightweights' like Schumer probably told him not to meet with him. All politics. Just more 'Party before Country' shite from Democrats. They could care less about folks suffering in our inner cities. It's only about sabotaging Trump for them.
None of that happened.. this coming straight from Cummings himself. Trump made up the whole scenario .
Cummings said there was no meeting ever scheduled so that's just another whopper of Trump's and u bought it.
This guy Trump is insane... and so are you for swallowing his bullshit.

Trump reached out to Cummings. But Cummings refused to meet with him. Cummings chose his party over his country. He doesn't care about folks suffering in our inner cities. He's only about sabotaging Trump. Shame on him.
It didn't happen that way.
Funny you take the word of a known pathological liar.
I love what Trump said about the meeting Cummings backed out of. 'Hateful lightweights' like Schumer probably told him not to meet with him. All politics. Just more 'Party before Country' shite from Democrats. They could care less about folks suffering in our inner cities. It's only about sabotaging Trump for them.
None of that happened.. this coming straight from Cummings himself. Trump made up the whole scenario .
Cummings said there was no meeting ever scheduled so that's just another whopper of Trump's and u bought it.

Let's unpack this for a moment. I posted what Trump said at the presser.

You posted what Cummings said after the presser. Fair enough. I did not know what Cummings had said.

So we are at a place where I believed what Trump initially said, and you believe Cummings' response.

How do we know who is correct? Don't we need more information?
Well look at the individuals. Trump is a known pathological liar. Cummings is known around Washington by both democrats and republicans as a " truth teller." Whether you like his politics or not he would not lie about this. Cummings was flabbergasted when he heard this.
Just like we all feel when we hear 3-6 million illegals voted and we have the highest murder rate in47 years plus so many other lies.
Trump needs to wear a lie detector every time he speaks.

I see Cummings as a political hack. He is useless in those hearings. He does nothing but political grandstanding every time he speaks.

I am not saying Cummings is lying on this specific issue, but certainly there is more information out there to confirm who is telling the truth.

Both have their motivations. To believe one over the other without evidence is being a partisan and not being open minded.

If Cummings is telling the truth, good for him....I hope he is.

Trump reached out to Cummings. But Cummings refused to meet with him. Cummings chose his party over his country. He doesn't care about folks suffering in our inner cities. He's only about sabotaging Trump. Shame on him.

You posted what Cummings said after the presser. Fair enough. I did not know what Cummings had said.

So we are at a place where I believed what Trump initially said, and you believe Cummings' response.

Well look at the individuals. Trump is a known pathological liar. Cummings is known around Washington by both democrats and republicans as a " truth teller." Whether you like his politics or not he would not lie about this. Cummings was flabbergasted when he heard this.
Just like we all feel when we hear 3-6 million illegals voted and we have the highest murder rate in47 years plus so many other lies.

I see Cummings as a political hack. He is useless in those hearings. He does nothing but political grandstanding every time he speaks.

I am not saying Cummings is lying on this specific issue, but certainly there is more information out there to confirm who is telling the truth.

Both have their motivations. To believe one over the other without evidence is being a partisan and not being open minded.

He is... and he certainly isn't a political hack. He was one of the few voices of reason during the Benghazi Inquisition. He's very fervent and believes in all the right principles... and has lived them. He got his head smashed in by police for standing up for what is right. He's an American hero.

BTW... thanks for your reasonable response.

He is... and he certainly isn't a political hack. He was one of the few voices of reason during the Benghazi Inquisition. He's very fervent and believes in all the right principles... and has lived them. He got his head smashed in by police for standing up for what is right. He's an American hero.

Good for him. I hope he insists on meeting with Trump tomorrow with the rest of the CBC and get to work on one of Trump's campaign promises.

If there isn't a dramatic drop in crime and poverty in those areas that are suffering badly, Trump will have failed. I hope he succeeds, because that means many people in need will have been helped.

Hopefully Cummings won't try to piggy back irrlevant issues onto any bills proposed to help the inner cities. You know he will try to tack on something like "prescription drug reform" or something that is not directly solving the immediate problems in those communities.

BTW... thanks for your reasonable response.

You caught me in a good mood, apparently. :cool-45:

Please ask someone to help you out of your stupidity...
Oh forget it, hey dumb ass go back and see that the typos I have felt like correcting have been corrected...
Too bad you can't go back and correct your stupidity...

:lol:

Mr. Insecurity had to go back and fix or correct ALL his mistakes. Shamed into submission by superior intellect.
See how easy it is to correct typos???...if only your stupidity could be so easily corrected...lol.
Now go study some homonyms, you dumb ass AND don't compare the CBC with putin again, you dumb ass..

Oh shit, I just saw Cummings quote a fake tweet from a FAKE FLYNN TWITTER ACCOUNT.

Here is the EXACT CUMMINGS QUOTE:

"Just this morning, Flynn Tweeted. ...and this is a quote 'SCAPEGOAT' end of quote."

(He actually said, "end of quote"...just to be clear.)

So, is everything that Cummings says always accurate?

Somehow the butt hurt black congressmen got it in their mind that Trump is racist. I guess because he tried to protect the working poor by stopping the import of workers from the ME.

I suppose those of the CBC don't realize how racist is their own little club.

I also guess they think they are already doing a bang up job. The only bang in their jog is when some black man is getting a cap busted in his ass, by another black.

Forum List

Back