🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressional Black Caucus members refuse to meet with Trump about inner cities

Maybe Mr. Cummings should have shown up for the meeting then.

In fact....Cummings has said Trump made the story up
Outright calling the President of the United States a liar

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings
Trump was meeting with a similarly important group, putin and his entourage according to the stupid ass "lostliberty"....

So now you are trying to abandon your position of stupidity because of a typo???...LOL...
Please continue to compare the CBC to Putin or the ludicrous assertion that Presidential candidates don't meet with various PACS or committees...lol.

Yeah...you are stupid...

Your a moron and delusional, very amusing.
Actually stupid ass, It's "you're" not "your."
Homomyns confuse stupid people like you...sort of like, Putin and the CBC are the same thing...

You can't even type and I'm the stupid one. :lol:
Actually missing a key and your stupid statements aren't comparable...
I can correct a typo...you can't fix correct your stupidy...lol....

What missing key would cause you to misspell homonym? I mean, you had all the letters.. was it a missing "z"?

:eusa_dance:

Maybe the black caucus is just sick of hearing crazy talk from one more white devil:

Trump predicts he can win 95 percent of the black vote

What about the Democrat white devils that subjected them to the KKK, then enslaved them in generational poverty and helped them achieve the magnifance that is a 75% illegitimacy rate?

Sounds deliciously Devilish!!

You mean like Robert E. Lee?

Those people are dead.

Robert E. Lee was in the Klan? Who knew?

:lmao:

How many times did Senator Scott get called The N word by Every Liberal Crawling out of the Wood Work?

Liberals cannot hide their extreme fascist bigotry of all things that are not perverse, corrupt and liberal.

Not meeting with the POTUS certainly isn't going to help the CBC get their issues better or more inclusion/consideration in regulatory and legislative matters than they might have otherwise obtained. It's, however, not likely they were going to get any of them considered to begin with. Thus, I'm hard pressed to see them gaining or losing, from a governance standpoint, by not meeting with Trump.

I can see them as losing by meeting with him. It's not so much that they'd lose something specific because as I said, they weren't ever for the whole of the Trump Presidency to get anything they want anyway. Had they met with him, they would have provided Trump with an political strategy and optics opportunity to cast the meeting as someting it was not, whereafter the CBC members would have been carrying-on to refute the POTUS', who has the best "bully pulpit" in the world, representation. That'd have just be another "he said-she said" distraction.

I don't think anyone wants more of that, and people who do can get on All My Children. The Trump Presidency and Administration, lo Trump himself, is already "too much for 'daytime' television." It's probably best that the CBC didn't give him more fodder for promulgating even more drama.

Actually missing a key and your stupid statements aren't comparable...
I can correct a typo...you can't fix correct your stupidy...lol....

Contemplate the bold part moron.
I did when you stated that putin and the CBC were in the same class of organizations and people that Presidential candidates should meet with...
Yeah...you are stupid...

0-2, care to find the problem A THIRD TIME? :lol:
Typos are no defense to your stupidity...lol.
How does it go again...enemy putin and the American CBC should be considered as equal organizations a Presidential candidate should meet while campaigning...
Did I tell you...no, didn't I prove you are stupid...lol.
Please, counter your stupidity with a typo on my part...lol.

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings

Trump made up a story Mr. Cummings skipped the meeting? It would hold more water if Cummings had shown up, just saying.

How can Cummings show up to a meeting that was fabricated by Trump?

He is calling Trump a liar......now let's see Trump produce his Presidential schedule

Trump made up a story Mr. Cummings skipped the meeting? It would hold more water if Cummings had shown up, just saying.

He is calling Trump a liar......now let's see Trump produce his Presidential schedule
Please stop...only one poster at a time is allowed to make a fool out of "lostlibery"...lol.

Oh, now the POTUS answers to the CBC?

You're another one that needs a brain scan.

The moron in chief actually asked a black reporter to set up a meeting with him with the black caucus.
Because we know all black people know each other.
And like that's his job. Every single day this doofus embarrasses himself and the country.

Forum List

Back