🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressional Black Caucus members refuse to meet with Trump about inner cities

Trump said he wants a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. The caucus tried weeks ago.
Well, it turns out that the Congressional Black Caucus did try to set up a meeting with Trump weeks ago — even before Inauguration Day (January 20).
In the letter, Congressional Black Caucus Chair Cedric Richmond offers Trump advice on some of the many issues facing the caucus and its constituents, from the economy to crime. It concludes, “It is my sincere hope that you will accept this invitation to engage in an earnest effort to work together on these issues.”

Trump never responded, perpetuating his bad reputation on issues pertaining to race.

the congressional black caucus sent president trump a letter to meet with him on their concerns 2-3 weeks ago, and president trump never answered the letter or responded to them.

Wow, there's the USPS for ya!

But you DID put a stamp on it, didn't you?

Trump said he wants a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. The caucus tried weeks ago.
Well, it turns out that the Congressional Black Caucus did try to set up a meeting with Trump weeks ago — even before Inauguration Day (January 20).
In the letter, Congressional Black Caucus Chair Cedric Richmond offers Trump advice on some of the many issues facing the caucus and its constituents, from the economy to crime. It concludes, “It is my sincere hope that you will accept this invitation to engage in an earnest effort to work together on these issues.”

Trump never responded, perpetuating his bad reputation on issues pertaining to race.

Wait, we want Trump to meet with people before the inauguration now?

the congressional black caucus sent president trump a letter to meet with him on their concerns 2-3 weeks ago, and president trump never answered the letter or responded to them.

Why should he? Most of them had press releases and conferences claiming they didn't want to meet or Trump was the illegitimate president. No point in meeting with people like that.
tell trump that, he now has flip flopped and now says h wants to meet with them...

Makes it easier to cancel. ;)

Except that the o/p is a lie

Why should he? Most of them had press releases and conferences claiming they didn't want to meet or Trump was the illegitimate president. No point in meeting with people like that.
tell trump that, he now has flip flopped and now says h wants to meet with them...

You are a lie.

Meh, who cares... shutdown the money spigot and let it flow elsewhere. I mean seriously, what do they really do other than bitch and call whitey racist?

You are a lie.

thought that one up all by yourself didn't you?

Look, if you have a chance to meet with president Trump the most powerful man on the planet you grab it. Trump as chief executive presides over a nearly $4 trillion dollar a year budget, if you get an invite you jump on that holy crap.

It probably confuses people like you, intelligent people would like to know the candidate's position on issues before they take office...

It probably confuses people like you, intelligent people would like to know the candidate's position on issues before they take office...

Your inability to make the connection to recent events is noticed moron.

What do blacks have to lose? After decades of being the Democratic parties pawns with little improvement in their lives its time to partner with someone like Trump.

Now Trump isn't going to blow smoke up their ass like Dem's do, he's a straight talker. But he's a deal guy, I have no doubt whatsoever that black communities could broker deals with Trump and effect real and lasting change in their communities vs Dem's throwing them a few crumbs to keep them voting Dem.

Yeah.....and because he supposedly offended these thinned-skinned congresscritters they cancelled as soon as he agrees.
Apparently their damaged feelings overruled their desire to improve the lives of their black constituents.

In other words I made you look stupid and your feelings are hurt....
Like I said, it probably confuses people like you....

In other words I made you look stupid and your feelings are hurt....
Like I said, it probably confuses people like you....

Sure moron, that is what it is. :lol:

We just had a big deal over a Trump cabinet member speaking to Putin before the inauguration. Need me to bring pictures?

Forum List

Back