🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressional Black Caucus members refuse to meet with Trump about inner cities

Trump said he wants a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. The caucus tried weeks ago.
Well, it turns out that the Congressional Black Caucus did try to set up a meeting with Trump weeks ago — even before Inauguration Day (January 20).
In the letter, Congressional Black Caucus Chair Cedric Richmond offers Trump advice on some of the many issues facing the caucus and its constituents, from the economy to crime. It concludes, “It is my sincere hope that you will accept this invitation to engage in an earnest effort to work together on these issues.”

Trump never responded, perpetuating his bad reputation on issues pertaining to race.

Wait, we want Trump to meet with people before the inauguration now?
It probably confuses people like you, intelligent people would like to know the candidate's position on issues before they take office...

Your inability to make the connection to recent events is noticed moron.
In other words I made you look stupid and your feelings are hurt....
Like I said, it probably confuses people like you....

Sure moron, that is what it is. :lol:

We just had a big deal over a Trump cabinet member speaking to Putin before the inauguration. Need me to bring pictures?
So now you are comparing a group of American Congress people to the dictator of our greatest enemy????
Do you regularly eat bowels of "stupid cereal" in the morning???

Last edited:
So now you are comparing a group of Americans Congress people to the dictator of our greatest enemy????

What are Americans Congress people moron?

Never heard of stupid cereal. Something you made or just buy regularly?

Once again....Trump has been caught making up a story

CAPITOL HILL

Cummings: "I have no idea" why Trump said I didn't want to meet with him
Rep. Elijah Cummings said in a statement that he has "no idea" why Trump "would make up a story about me like he did today."

In his press conference earlier today, Trump said: "I actually thought I had a meeting with Congressman Cummings. And he was all excited. And then he said, 'Oh I can't move it.'"

the congressional black caucus sent president trump a letter to meet with him on their concerns 2-3 weeks ago, and president trump never answered the letter or responded to them.
BFS...he said he has called that fat bastard cummings several time to arrange a meeting

So now you are comparing a group of Americans Congress people to the dictator of our greatest enemy????

What are Americans Congress people moron?

Never heard of stupid cereal. Something you made or just buy regularly?
So now you are trying to abandon your position of stupidity because of a typo???...LOL...
Please continue to compare the CBC to Putin or the ludicrous assertion that Presidential candidates don't meet with various PACS or committees...lol.

Yeah...you are stupid...

So now you are trying to abandon your position of stupidity because of a typo???...LOL...
Please continue to compare the CBC to Putin or the ludicrous assertion that Presidential candidates don't meet with various PACS or committees...lol.

Yeah...you are stupid...

Your a moron and delusional, very amusing.

Yeah...you are stupid...

Actually stupid ass, It's "you're" not "your."
Homonyns confuse stupid people like you...it's as stupid as, Putin and the CBC are the same thing...

Last edited:

Yeah...you are stupid...

Homomyns confuse stupid people like you...it's as stupid as, Putin and the CBC are the same thing...

What's a homomyn?

Gad.. the irony.

:eek:

Yeah...you are stupid...

Homomyns confuse stupid people like you...sort of like, Putin and the CBC are the same thing...

You can't even type and I'm the stupid one. :lol:

Maybe Mr. Cummings should have shown up for the meeting then.

In fact....Cummings has said Trump made the story up
Outright calling the President of the United States a liar

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings

Yeah...you are stupid...

Homomyns confuse stupid people like you...sort of like, Putin and the CBC are the same thing...

He's a homomyn!

Yeah...you are stupid...

Homomyns confuse stupid people like you...it's as stupid as, Putin and the CBC are the same thing...

What's a homomyn?

Gad.. the irony.

:eek:

He's got a point, I am confused about why men are homos.

Maybe Mr. Cummings should have shown up for the meeting then.

In fact....Cummings has said Trump made the story up
Outright calling the President of the United States a liar

Time for Trump to prove Cummings wrong and produce a schedule showing a meeting with Cummings

Trump made up a story Mr. Cummings skipped the meeting? It would hold more water if Cummings had shown up, just saying.

Yeah...you are stupid...

Actually missing a key and your stupid statements aren't comparable...
I can correct a typo...you can't fix or correct your stupidity...lol....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back