🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Blake Farenthold resigns months after sexual harassment settlement revelations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congressman Blake Farenthold resigns months after sexual harassment settlement revelation
AUSTIN, Texas - Embattled Congressman Blake Farenthold resigned from office Friday afternoon saying it was time "to move along and look for new ways to serve."

Oh is it a Democrat , I gotta go check and see heehe Oh wait he is in the club, it's a big club and you ain't in it.
See if this were jo blow down the street he'd be behind bars right now just like the rest of them who are not in the club.

So if you work and you are not SOROS, WEINSTEIN, BILL GATES, BEZOS, MARK Z.
then you go to jail you just gotta be in the club.

Last edited:
Good riddance.

Congressman Blake Farenthold resigns months after sexual harassment settlement revelation
AUSTIN, Texas - Embattled Congressman Blake Farenthold resigned from office Friday afternoon saying it was time "to move along and look for new ways to serve."

Oh is it a Democrat , I gotta go check and see heehe Oh wait he is in the club, it's a big club and you ain't in it.
See if this were jo blow down the street he'd be behind bars right now just like the rest of them who are not in the club.

I have no sympathy for any of these freakoids who think we elected them to go to DC and join the Congressional Playboy Club. I want to know the names of the playboys who were involved in that special funding program for paying off women to keep them from talking.

I have no sympathy for any of these freakoids who think we elected them to go to DC and join the Congressional Playboy Club. I want to know the names of the playboys who were involved in that special funding program for paying off women to keep them from talking.

Agree and it sure in the hell doesn't matter what political side they are on for sure.

Agree and it sure in the hell doesn't matter what political side they are on for sure.

And yet one of the first things you wrote in the OP was a question about whether this was a Democrat.

I agree that party is unimportant when it comes to things like sexual harassment, but you certainly seemed to look at party pretty quickly.

Forum List

Back