Congressman Goldman Flat-out Lied. I have to admit that I fell for it.

This VIDEO doesn't say, show, or even suggest that Shokin was or was NOT investigating Burisma.
You obviously aren't informed on the Devon Archer testimony. You really shouldn't be here. You're not equipped to butter toast.

You obviously aren't informed on the Devon Archer testimony. You really shouldn't be here. You're not equipped to butter toast.
Fuck off clown.
I read the news on a daily basis.
You believe Archer, but not Hutchinson......wonder why?

You spend your entire days pounding on the keyboard here at USMB.
Get a life or just keep making 200+ false claims per day on this site.

While I spend 4 hours later today on the golf course with friends, you will have made another 100+ additional pathetic posts.
FORE>>>>>

Fuck off clown.
I read the news on a daily basis.
You believe Archer, but not Hutchinson......wonder why?

You spend your entire days pounding on the keyboard here at USMB.
Get a life or just keep making 200+ false claims per day on this site.

While I spend 4 hours later today on the golf course with friends, you will have made another 100+ additional pathetic posts.
FORE>>>>>
Haha. Phoney asswipe. You spend 4 hours a day on your knees with your ass up getting drilled by a jackass.

Shokin wouldn't prosecute corruption which is what the US and the Europeans wanted.
Dipshit BS Filter will spend the next 14 hours repeating his false claims.
Then repeat that again, everyday.
He has no life.
OnLine activity is his only activity.

Later Today, ya moron.
Poor baby. What happened to your golf game?
in fact, 3 hours from right now, 11:45 AM PST.
Thanks for asking, my golf game is pretty good.
14 handicap, but you don't know what 'handicap' in golf terms means.

Later Today, ya moron.

in fact, 3 hours from right now, 11:45 AM PST.
Thanks for asking, my golf game is pretty good.
14 handicap, but you don't know what 'handicap' in golf terms means.
You have a lot of handicaps.

Shokin wouldn't prosecute corruption which is what the US and the Europeans wanted.

Shokin was prosecuting the money laundering of Zionist Fascist traitors from the US and most of Europe. Ukraine was getting rich being "funded" for things like US taxpayer funded bio labs and became a laundromat of kickbacks galore. Shokin was trying to prosecute that. Zionist Fascism, aka surada, did not like that. Zionist Fascism had already stolen the election for Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist homo Zelenskky via Cheney/homO traitor Victoria Nuland, with US taxdollars funding it. Shokin was the target of all Zionist Fascist money launderers and their media allies. Traitor Joe told Ukraine no more free money from the US until this guy is fired for poking into my son's 57th kickback...

Where is the testimony that VP Biden talked business?
Where is the testimony that VP Biden took any action on their behalf. ?
You think that’s the standard?

Potato went from not even meeting Hunter’s business associates to not talking business during some meetings.

This next question is rhetorical since I know you haven’t. But have you ever heard of “ethics.” Are you even passively and passingly familiar with the obligation of government officials to “avoid even the appearance of impropriety?”

Finally, this investigation is far from finished. To the limited extent that your above quoted propaganda-effort translates into “there is no evidence of criminal conduct,” you are wickedly premature.

You think that’s the standard?

Potato went from not even meeting Hunter’s business associates to not talking business during some meetings.

This next question is rhetorical since I know you haven’t. But have you ever heard of “ethics.” Are you even passively and passingly familiar with the obligation of government officials to “avoid even the appearance of impropriety?”

Finally, this investigation is far from finished. To the limited extent that your above quoted propaganda-effort translates into “there is no evidence of criminal conduct,” you are wickedly premature.
Yes

That is the standard
Talking to your son on trivial matters does not equate to accepting cash payments in return for legislation

There is NOTHING unethical about talking about non business issues over a speaker phone

Yes

That is the standard
Talking to your son on trivial matters does not equate to accepting cash payments in return for legislation

There is NOTHING unethical about talking about non business issues over a speaker phone
There was no cash payment for legislation. Where in hell did you pull that from?

Forum List

Back