Congressman: I don't think Assad is behind Syria attack

Occam's Razor would suggest the simplest explanation was that the poison gas was Jihadi in origin and stockpiled at an ISIS ammo dump.

Assad attacked the ammo dump in an air strike and the gas was released due to damage to the poison gas containers stored in the ISIS ammo dump
ISIS does not have sarin gas, if they did NY Chicago and Frisco would all know

That is a lame argument. It's a lot harder to smuggle something like that in to America than to transport it across the desert.

Lame.

Occam's Razor would suggest the simplest explanation was that the poison gas was Jihadi in origin and stockpiled at an ISIS ammo dump.

Assad attacked the ammo dump in an air strike and the gas was released due to damage to the poison gas containers stored in the ISIS ammo dump

Congressman: 'I don't think' Assad is behind Syria attack

FINALLY a little common sense now lets hope MORE people wake the fuck up!
I have to agree. Why would he do this? He is winning. He has Russia making sure he has all the firepower he needs to win. There's is no reason to do this just to kill off 10 kids. No reason at all. Who would have a reason? The resistance would. We know how these people are and have no doubt they would kill thousands of their own to get their way. Another country wanting the US to come and give them a foothold would do it, Iran. Was it an accident hitting a resistance ammo dump released the gas? Maybe, and if so what does that tell you about the resistance that they actually have chemical weapons in their ammo dump? Where did they come from?

Just walk the hell away from this muslim cluster fuck. Some kids got killed, so what. They don't value kids anyway. All they are is calves being raised to be large enough to put on a suicide vest. It's way past time when we could have have done something, that was way back when it first started. Now we just have to let it burn itself out. It's too late to get involved.

That is a lame argument. It's a lot harder to smuggle something like that in to America than to transport it across the desert.

Lame.

Wrong numbnuts, hundreds of tons of drugs are transported into the usa every year, a few canisters of sarin would be easy..............

Next

Lame.

Wrong numbnuts, hundreds of tons of drugs are transported into the usa every year, a few canisters of sarin would be easy..............

Next
You're an idiot. Period.

Lame.

Next
You're an idiot. Period.
So you admit that I am correct, thanks.
Again hundreds of tons of drugs are transported into the usa every year, a few canisters of sarin would be easy..............

Next

17796585_171507750036701_2423525229768712209_n.jpg

Lame.

Next
You're an idiot. Period.
So you admit that I am correct, thanks.
Again hundreds of tons of drugs are transported into the usa every year, a few canisters of sarin would be easy..............

Next
You know. Maybe we should do something to stop that. Maybe a wall?

The Russian and or Syrian response was that a factory containing these chemicals was bombed and that this was the source of the chemicals.................... Well if that is true why is Syria making sarin gas? Face it, Syria did this, what motivates a retard, is another matter
OK chickenhawk. Go on down to the closest recruiting office and tell them you wanna go fight in Syria....go on now...
Dork, if they can drop bombs on themselves, we can easily help them out..........

moab.jpg
moab.jpg

You heard it here first....................................

US launches missiles into Syria in response to chemical weapons attack

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

The Russian and or Syrian response was that a factory containing these chemicals was bombed and that this was the source of the chemicals.................... Well if that is true why is Syria making sarin gas? Face it, Syria did this, what motivates a retard, is another matter
OK chickenhawk. Go on down to the closest recruiting office and tell them you wanna go fight in Syria....go on now...
Dork, if they can drop bombs on themselves, we can easily help them out..........

moab.jpg
moab.jpg

Laughable you think the US is doing good.....

moab.jpg
moab.jpg

Again turd, the price of peace is the cost of war
Quotation-Edmund-Burke-The-only-thing-necessary-for-the-triumph-of-evil-is-4-17-35.jpg

moab.jpg
moab.jpg

Quotation-Edmund-Burke-The-only-thing-necessary-for-the-triumph-of-evil-is-4-17-35.jpg

Can't make a comeback huh? LOL now that's really funny

moab.jpg
moab.jpg

Oh yes I can tell the US is really under attack here bombs going off missiles raining down on us etc. Just another CHICKEN HAWK who is spewing the propaganda from the media and the zionist neo cons. Just bright lets bomb Syria and give ISIS another foothold to take over!

moab.jpg
moab.jpg

Oh yes I can tell the US is really under attack here bombs going off missiles raining down on us etc. Just another CHICKEN HAWK who is spewing the propaganda from the media and the zionist neo cons. Just bright lets bomb Syria and give ISIS another foothold to take over!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I always wanted someone to call me a neo Zionist.....................

So Kibbutz 2 U

moab.jpg
moab.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I always wanted someone to call me a neo Zionist.....................

So Kibbutz 2 U
Typical neo contard reply. Good riddance son.

I agree that is makes no sense for Assad to do this.

It is probably a rebel lie.

They probably gassed themselves.

They want to provoke DJT and looks like they are starting to.

Even so I hope Trump stays out of it.

Forum List

Back