Congressman thinks people will go to jail over intel memo

Gaetz described the investigation underway by special counsel Robert Mueller as “a lie built on corruption” and claimed people would “go to jail” over the contents of the memo.

Wow..yep it does have something to do with Obama officials lying to get the FISA warrant. I read about it in a book I was reading about the election etc. They were shut down twice by a judge but then lied through their teeth to get it finally approved.

“Every single Democrat on the Intelligence Committee voted against even allowing other members of Congress to see this information, so you know they’re going to fight against release to the American people,” he added. “What are the Democrats so afraid of? Why don’t they want the American people to know the truth about what was going on with the government, how that impacted the president, his transition, his campaign and it just seems interesting to me that Democrats don’t want us to know what the entire basis was in the first place for the Mueller probe they want to drag this out through the midterm elections to try to embarrass this president and distract this Congress from the critical work we have to do to save this great country. Let’s release the documents.”

Shocker. Democrats are Anti American.

Will turn out to be another nothing burger like all these other “breaking news” stories from the last few years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Something from Gaetz as reported by Breitbart.

Hilarious the shit you rubes will believe.

Will turn out to be another nothing burger like all these other “breaking news” stories from the last few years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wanna bet-)

I am no conspiracy theorist, but I am here to tell you, personally.......good luck in 18!

This is not only going to sink the Dems in 18, it is going to sink the Obama legacy too!!!!!!

This is the why for this suicidal shutdown? They thought it would prevent the declassification of this memo?

Forum List

Back