Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

I just shared your wonderful confidence in our heroes on Twitter, Ogi. People are repulsed.

Looking forward to this faceoff between a politician....and survivors on the ground. On Fox at 10 PM Hannity.

Looking forward to this faceoff between a politician....and survivors on the ground. On Fox at 10 PM Hannity.

Me too...

foxnews_large.gif

seriously. this is sean hannity. does anyone actually think there will be anything remotely resembling fair debate?

seriously. this is sean hannity. does anyone actually think there will be anything remotely resembling fair debate?
What an idiot. It's the 2 Congressmen vs. 2 Security guys.

What's not fair about that? What a moron you are.

I just shared your wonderful confidence in our heroes on Twitter, Ogi. People are repulsed.
great. more internet tough guys to tell me what a coward i am for thinking very little of mercenaries. hooray.

Oh,not just military people....everyday people...little old ladies....think you're a coward.
they think i'm a coward because you say i wouldn't say what i say i would say to the mercenaries if i met them - is that correct?

LOL, that was awesome! Boy did they kick ass. Better than I even thought imaginable. Congressmen eating crow big time, LOL.

Sad both wouldn't face them. And the one there tried to change his story and lied. You could see him squirming.You could also see the pain and anger from the guys. Did you catch the one that brought up 5 of our guys were hiding inside? I would assume they were cia? Do you know, EconoChick?

LOL, that was awesome! Boy did they kick ass. Better than I even thought imaginable. Congressmen eating crow big time, LOL.

Sad both wouldn't face them. And the one there tried to change his story and lied. You could see him squirming.You could also see the pain and anger from the guys. Did you catch the one that brought up 5 of our guys were hiding inside? I would assume they were cia? Do you know, EconoChick?

Don't know who those 5 were. But that was an amazing show down, wasn't it?? You had Congressman Smith distancing himself from the other Congressman that didn't show his face, and Smith said, "I'm not the one who implied you were doing this for financial gain." I absolutely don't believe you did it for financial gain.

He DID do a lot of squirming. At least he was man enough to show up. That was just pure entertainment though. If you happen to see it show up on You Tube, please post it , ok? :)

The Congressman was definitely back peddling. At the news conference there is absolutely no doubt that the other Congressman called them Liars and said their motivation was to sell a book. Again, trying to sell the BS that came out after the attack. Politicians claiming a dang video did it.

This Congressman at least referred to them as HERO'S........in his back peddling. He then tried to say that Bob was responsible for their particular order to Stand Down. These guys were told to Stand Down and not go in the early part of this fight. They defied the orders and went anyway. They said FUCK THE ORDER WE ARE GOING. They then helped hold the place for 12 and a half hours. One of them wounded in the mortar attack. 13 surgeries to regain use of his arm.

For Politicians to call the men who fought LIARS, and say it's for personal gain after what these guys did is sickening. Politicians selling used cars for political gain or DEFLECTION is why I can't stand politicians. Politicians tend to get men like this killed.

There was never a need to cover this attack up. Mistakes were absolutely made in the months before the attack, by not adding extra security when the place was violent as hell, and during the attack as it took too dang long to get people in there. The reaction team came from Germany, via Sigonella.........We have 4000 troops and personnel at Sigonella, which is 1 hours flying time to Benghazi. Including Marine and other Security personnel. While they may not be Spec Ops designated for this mission they sure as hell know how to shoot and fight. And this is an AIR BASE......The planes were there to send fly them to Libya.

We have an incompetent POTUS and State Department.

Thanks for digging up the video from last night's faceoff, depotoo!

Congressmen were pummeled.

Forum List

Back