Connecticut City Elects Former Mayor Who Served Time In Federal Prison

RWnuts want felons to be able to buy guns. What's wrong with a felon having a job?

which republicans????

Anyone who opposes closing the background check loopholes.

Is one of those loopholes that I have to do a background check on my adult son if I give or sell him a gun?

You should not be legally able to sell him a gun if he's a felon. Requiring a background check makes you liable if you fail to conduct, or ignore, the background check.

Without the background check requirement, you are granted a legal loophole.

RWnuts want felons to be able to buy guns. What's wrong with a felon having a job?

they gave him the job that he committed the crimes that sent him to prison back you idiot

You people re-elected Bush a year or so after he committed the crime of invading Iraq.

lmao!!

look at the losers still whining 13 years later about things they never proved!!

So the standard of guilty until proven innocent only applies to Hillary Clinton, I take it.

Why can't I use your standard?

which republicans????

Anyone who opposes closing the background check loopholes.

Is one of those loopholes that I have to do a background check on my adult son if I give or sell him a gun?

You should not be legally able to sell him a gun if he's a felon. Requiring a background check makes you liable if you fail to conduct, or ignore, the background check.

Without the background check requirement, you are granted a legal loophole.

I would never sell a gun to anyone that I don't know. How much does a background check cost and who pays for it?

Is it OK to let ex-prisoners rule local executive and the whole country at all?

That is for the town to decide.
\
yea worked out great for DC with Marion Barry no???

I don't really give a shit how well it works out. Their decision, their consequences to deal with.

YAWN
pretty unhinged for something your dont give a shit about there leftard!! ;)

:uhh:

Yes. You're quite unhinged.

BUT - Connecticut city elects former mayor who served time in federal prison

Buddy Cianci was mayor of Providence, forced to resign in 1984 after getting convicted (not corruption, assault)...six years later (1991), he ran again and won in a landslide. He won again in a landslide in 1994, and the very-popular mayor was unopposed in 1998.

He couldn't run in 2002...he was in Federal prison.

Why not? we're letting elected criminals run everything anyways, might as well put some in charge that have at least paid their debt to society.

Forum List

Back