Connecticut SC rules gun maker can be sued

you don't hunt with nor use an AR15 for defense.
The AR15 platform is perfectly suitable for both - indeed, perfectly suitable for every traditionally legal use of a firearm.
How do you not know this?

sure... if you are hunting humans & wanna defend yerself from the deep state.

Or want to hunt wild hogs.
Or want to protect livestock, pets and other wild animals from coyote.

& an AR15 the sole provider to the job?

A semi auto rifle with a high velocity round is one of the best things to use against feral hogs. Coyote are difficult to hunt. Being able to take 2 at basically the same time can save more livestock, pets and threatened wildlife.

that is a very selective group...

Anything can be taxed; taxes are constitutional.
Does a $1500 tax laid on abortions does violate the constitution, or not?
Why?
i don't think it's un constitutional & if it stayed legal.....
LOL
Sure.
You'd be among the first to kick and scream and cry loud enough to be heard on the moon.

awwww.... you are trying to box me in cause you feel threatened? bless yer heart...........

but still a fail.

the product is not what you use it for... but that doesn't mean anything. you can use your car as a hotel room, but that's not what it's intent by design is used for.
I have innumerable guns - I'll give you a list, and you show us how its sole design and purpose is to kill.
Ready?

i see you are feeling especially phallic.... keep both hands above the keyboard, please...........

the product is not what you use it for... but that doesn't mean anything. you can use your car as a hotel room, but that's not what it's intent by design is used for.
I have innumerable guns - I'll give you a list, and you show us how its sole design and purpose is to kill.
Ready?
i see you are feeling especially phallic.... keep both hands above the keyboard, please...........
Good to see you will run from a point you know you cannot support.

Once again, illegal gun use by a tiny minority of gun owners (less than 1/10th of 1%) is justifcation for removing them all?

nope. never said that.

But you want the removal of privately owned guns.

no never said that either. why do you feel the need to make shit up? go find any post where i said that.

You did say "i never said they would... however, they can be made to be very expensive & difficult to acquire.". Which is essentially removing firearms from the majority of people.

no... not really. people still smoke. right? the only weapon i would have zero problems removed from society are the rapid fire, multi round high velocity killing machines. the designer - eugene stoner i think is his name said it should never have been allowed into the public's hands.

Did he? Or did his family say that is what he would have said? Stoner died in 1997. I can't find a record of a mass shooting using an AR prior to 1997.

The AR15 platform is perfectly suitable for both - indeed, perfectly suitable for every traditionally legal use of a firearm.
How do you not know this?

sure... if you are hunting humans & wanna defend yerself from the deep state.

Or want to hunt wild hogs.
Or want to protect livestock, pets and other wild animals from coyote.

& an AR15 the sole provider to the job?

A semi auto rifle with a high velocity round is one of the best things to use against feral hogs. Coyote are difficult to hunt. Being able to take 2 at basically the same time can save more livestock, pets and threatened wildlife.

that is a very selective group...

It is more accurate than your claim of "You don't hunt with an AR".

Anything can be taxed; taxes are constitutional.
Does a $1500 tax laid on abortions does violate the constitution, or not?
Why?
i don't think it's un constitutional & if it stayed legal.....
LOL
Sure.
You'd be among the first to kick and scream and cry loud enough to be heard on the moon.
awwww.... you are trying to box me in cause you feel threatened? bless yer heart...........
but still a fail.
It's OK that you're willing to lie to me - but you should see a professional about your willingness to lie to yourself.

Fact is, you believe a restrictive tax on abortion would violate the Constitution, but you wont admit it because it destroys your idea to lay a restrictive tax on guns.

Ready?

Oh please. Not that tired old nonsense about a gun being a penis substitute.

Sue the manufacturer for making a product that worked as planned...hmmmkay. You see now how Progressive destroyed Venezuela in record time?

Forum List

Back