Cons/repubs: how often do you believe republicans in office unfairly criticize Obama?

Let me dumb it down for you. Democrats and Republicans choose to play this dirty political game. Because of the rules they both abide by of nitpicking, contorting the truth, outright lying, and muckraking, there are no innocent parties. Nothing is off limits, so there can be no unfair criticisms.

Both parties want it that way, both parties cultivate the culture of it, both parties fester in it, all because they think it will somehow work to their advantage.

Can't think of any republican politician who has unfairly criticized your dear leader on any subject. If anything the politicians have been too diplomatic and not harsh enough if you compare them to maobama and his parties rhetoric.

You are painfully ignorant if you think republicans are above petty partisan politics.

Why am i not at all surprised by answers like this?

If the criticism is warranted, there is no such thing as too much or too little. That said, I think there were many times the Repubs should have pushed harder for answers, but didn't. When the media skips over stories, some people think it means there is nothing to talk about.

Lately, we've seen proof that Obama knowingly lied about Obamacare. For the past few years, his supporters defended him and said he was telling the truth. When the truth finally comes out, first they try to claim he didn't say what he said. The latest explanation is that he had to lie to get it passed, and it was the Repubs fault that he had to. No, he lied because he knew even less people would support Obamacare. There are many other lies about Obamacare that will come out. Wait till it's proven that there are death panels, doling out of care and all illegals are covered despite constant lies to the contrary.

I wish the media had been more willing to investigate instead of spending time trying to ridicule anyone who told the truth about Obama's policies.

There isn't enough honesty in Washington. Call it criticism or whatever you want, but the truth tends to hurt some and help others.

If the criticism is warranted, there is no such thing as too much or too little. That said, I think there were many times the Repubs should have pushed harder for answers, but didn't. When the media skips over stories, some people think it means there is nothing to talk about.

Lately, we've seen proof that Obama knowingly lied about Obamacare. For the past few years, his supporters defended him and said he was telling the truth. When the truth finally comes out, first they try to claim he didn't say what he said. The latest explanation is that he had to lie to get it passed, and it was the Repubs fault that he had to. No, he lied because he knew even less people would support Obamacare. There are many other lies about Obamacare that will come out. Wait till it's proven that there are death panels, doling out of care and all illegals are covered despite constant lies to the contrary.

I wish the media had been more willing to investigate instead of spending time trying to ridicule anyone who told the truth about Obama's policies.

There isn't enough honesty in Washington. Call it criticism or whatever you want, but the truth tends to hurt some and help others.

So you actually believe 100% of the criticism Obama has received is warranted?

He deserves every bit of criticism he's gotten and NONE of it has been unfair. Actually, he hasn't been criticized enough, not surprising given that he owns the mainstream, suckup, liberal media.

He deserves every bit of criticism he's gotten and NONE of it has been unfair. Actually, he hasn't been criticized enough, not surprising given that he owns the mainstream, suckup, liberal media.

You actually believe that Fox News and republicans in office have not been unfair to Obama?

God this forum is depressing.

You actually believe that Fox News and republicans in office have not been unfair to Obama?

Then WHY are you here? WHY put yourself through such torture? DO yourself and us a favour...and leave.

So is your stupid fuckin' OP designed to start a partisan pissing contest. Fuck off, cocksucker!

Can't think of any republican politician who has unfairly criticized your dear leader on any subject. If anything the politicians have been too diplomatic and not harsh enough if you compare them to maobama and his parties rhetoric.

You are painfully ignorant if you think republicans are above petty partisan politics.

No ass hole it is you who are ignorant, you ask for peoples opinions the then try to criticize them when the offer one. If you really don't want an answer, don't fucking ask a question.

No amount of criticism would be unfair regarding his repeated lies to get the ACA passed.

That is way besides the point. The merits of ACA are irrelevant to the basic premise of this question.

No ass hole it is you who are ignorant, you ask for peoples opinions the then try to criticize them when the offer one. If you really don't want an answer, don't fucking ask a question.

Well it certainly did deserve criticism.

Forum List

Back