Cons/repubs: how often do you believe republicans in office unfairly criticize Obama?

On what issues?

Probably happens to some degree. That is if you ignore the fact of his trying to intentionally wreck this country as part of a hidden radical agenda.

But if you keep that little nagging fact in mind there is nothing anyone can say about him that should be considered unfair, unwarranted or below the belt.

He lied to get this job.

He lied to keep US happy with him and the job he was doing.

He lied in order to avoid responsibility for the unintentional screwups he was responsible for.

He lied to gain unfair partisan political advantages.

He lied to get re-elected and he lied to us about the deaths of four fine individuals working on his secret mission.

He lied to pass legislation he knew we didn't want.

He lied to get us to accept his odious health care plan.

He lied in order to grab more power for himself and his political cronies.

I could go on but you get the drift.

No, nothing said about him by Conservatives or Republicans in office measures up to what damage he's done to this country or the American people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9buEI8SgwU]Extremism In The Defense Of Liberty Is No Vice - YouTube[/ame]

You actually believe that Fox News and republicans in office have not been unfair to Obama?

God this forum is depressing.
In what way has Fox News or the Republicans in office been unfair to him?

Fox News deliberately takes quotes from Obama out of context to fit an agenda. Sean Hannity above all else distorts any positive things Obama has done. They never give him credit for anything positive he has done. Even issues conservatives favor.

And?

On what issues?

Probably happens to some degree. That is if you ignore the fact of his trying to intentionally wreck this country as part of a hidden radical agenda.

But if you keep that little nagging fact in mind there is nothing anyone can say about him that should be considered unfair, unwarranted or below the belt.

He lied to get this job.

He lied to keep US happy with him and the job he was doing.

He lied in order to avoid responsibility for the unintentional screwups he was responsible for.

He lied to gain unfair partisan political advantages.

He lied to get re-elected and he lied to us about the deaths of four fine individuals working on his secret mission.

He lied to pass legislation he knew we didn't want.

He lied to get us to accept his odious health care plan.

He lied in order to grab more power for himself and his political cronies.

I could go on but you get the drift.

No, nothing said about him by Conservatives or Republicans in office measures up to what damage he's done to this country or the American people.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9buEI8SgwU"]Extremism In The Defense Of Liberty Is No Vice - YouTube[/ame]

Those same cronies wish to abdicate their duty...and give Obama dangerous power the Executive was NEVER meant to posess...

Dem Senators Chuck Schumer And Barbara Boxer Introduce Bill Giving Obama Power To Unilaterally Raise Debt Ceiling…

Fox News deliberately takes quotes from Obama out of context to fit an agenda. Sean Hannity above all else distorts any positive things Obama has done. They never give him credit for anything positive he has done. Even issues conservatives favor.
Give me some examples.

How about streamlining the federal government? He consolidated several departments that cut spending by billions.

Which explains why he keeps fighting Republicans for more spending cuts.

Wait, I got that backwards.

How about streamlining the federal government? He consolidated several departments that cut spending by billions.

Wasn't the sequester his idea that he tried to pin on Republicans?

Great point.

The bastard in chief broke the law requiring the federal govt. to notify those scheduled for layoffs due to the 2012 sequester at least 90 days before said layoffs took effect.

Problem was that those 150,000 workers might not have taken kindly to being laid off by Obama's govt.

ESPECIALLY AROUND THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.

So he delayed the notifications until AFTER he was re-elected!

What a prick!

No one disputes his smarts.

Where he FAILS is in his character and values and how little he loves America.

Last edited:

Wasn't the sequester his idea that he tried to pin on Republicans?

Great point.

The bastard in chief broke the law requiring the federal govt. to notify those scheduled for layoffs due to the 2012 sequester at least 90 days before said layoffs took effect.

Problem was that those 150,000 workers might not have taken kindly to being laid off by Obama's govt.

ESPECIALLY AROUND THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.

So he delayed the notifications until AFTER he was re-elected!

What a prick!

No one disputes his smarts.

Where he FAILS is in his character and values and how little he loves America.
And total lack of honor.

I hope the OP of this thread is paying attention. His silence might mean he is learning something? One can hope, no?

No, you're just a lost cause. I give you solid examples of Obama cutting spending and you conveniently ignore them. I'm not surprised.

On what issues?

None. He has failed in almost every major facet of his presidency:

Economy, Foreign Policy, Healthcare, Jobs, Immigration and etc. He is a flat out dictator, not a president.

The only thing I cannot stand is for those who say he is from Kenya. There is no definitive proof that he he was born in Kenya. Yes, his father was Kenyan, but unless he was born in Kenya that crap is bunk.

Last edited:
I hope the OP of this thread is paying attention. His silence might mean he is learning something? One can hope, no?

No, you're just a lost cause. I give you solid examples of Obama cutting spending and you conveniently ignore them. I'm not surprised.

Aannnnd hopes are dashed. Sad. You proved my earlier point. YOU are not here to learn anything. You admit you're a troll. As to the adult argument you posted? I think you have a lot of growing up to do yet. And the adults are in the room. You resent it.

Have a nice morning.

So how does $6 trillion in new debt count as "cutting spending"? Maybe that's why he's ignoring them?

So how does $6 trillion in new debt count as "cutting spending"? Maybe that's why he's ignoring them?

Every president in the last several decades has advocated for government spending. Obama's policies have been in response to the economic mess we are in. One major policy was raising unemployment insurance spending for all of the people who lost their jobs. Government spending is a necessary evil.

Give me some examples.

Obama Proposes New Plan to Cut Deficit - WSJ.com

This plan would have cut it 3.6 trillion over 10 years.

Was the above link your 'solid example'?
That was from two years ago.

Obama offers $3.6 trillion deficit plan, would up taxes | Reuters

Give me some examples.

Obama Proposes New Plan to Cut Deficit - WSJ.com

This plan would have cut it 3.6 trillion over 10 years.

Was the above link your 'solid example'?
That was from two years ago.

Obama offers $3.6 trillion deficit plan, would up taxes | Reuters

Well see that is what they call a bipartisan solution. That's how we get things accomplished in politics. Why does my story being two years old at all matter?

Every president in the last several decades has advocated for government spending. Obama's policies have been in response to the economic mess we are in. One major policy was raising unemployment insurance spending for all of the people who lost their jobs. Government spending is a necessary evil.

Uh, he wouldn't have had to raise UI spending if he'd been able to get more people jobs.

He is the reason they are unemployed so he gives them Unemployment Insurance relief.

Wow. Makes me want to vote for him myself, right now!

Forum List

Back