Cons/repubs: how often do you believe republicans in office unfairly criticize Obama?

He deserves every bit of criticism he's gotten and NONE of it has been unfair. Actually, he hasn't been criticized enough, not surprising given that he owns the mainstream, suckup, liberal media.

You actually believe that Fox News and republicans in office have not been unfair to Obama?

God this forum is depressing.

So all you were looking for was an echo chamber? A self-validating pity party for poor Obama, proving that Obama was just being unreasonably attacked? And you expected the Republicans to provide you with you self-fulfilling prophecy.

No amount of criticism would be unfair regarding his repeated lies to get the ACA passed.

That is way besides the point. The merits of ACA are irrelevant to the basic premise of this question.

The question was has he been unfairly criticized.

He is currently being criticized for his lies to get ACA passed.

No amount of criticism is unfair regarding those lies.

Can you give specific examples of him being unfairly praised?

Don't be a little girl about this. I asked this question first. If you want to make a thread on that subject, then be my guest.

The guy that claims he wants an adult discussion is the first to resort to insults.

Indeed. He claims he isn't getting answers when I've read quite a few. it's he's not getting answers he wants to hear. I think this thread was written just to stir up crap, and typical.

He deserves every bit of criticism he's gotten and NONE of it has been unfair. Actually, he hasn't been criticized enough, not surprising given that he owns the mainstream, suckup, liberal media.

You actually believe that Fox News and republicans in office have not been unfair to Obama?

In what way has Fox News or the Republicans in office been unfair to him?

Don't be a little girl about this. I asked this question first. If you want to make a thread on that subject, then be my guest.

The guy that claims he wants an adult discussion is the first to resort to insults.

Indeed. He claims he isn't getting answers when I've read quite a few. it's he's not getting answers he wants to hear. I think this thread was written just to stir up crap, and typical.

I'm actually getting the answers I very much expected.

I am asking for specific examples of how he has been unfairly criticized.

Can you give specific examples of him being unfairly praised?

Well, he did get a Nobel Peace prize for not being George Bush...
And doing things Bush was doing that he criticized Bush for, and really embellishing it...he's really made a mess of the Middle East, emboldened our enemies, and pissed off our allies...NO ONE but perpetual idiots support him...but who trusts him?

Then why are you throwing fits and not accepting the answers?

You're just here to stir shit up. As I stated in my first post to you when you complained about these Forums? WHY are you here? WHY do you put yourself through such torture if this place depresses you?

Hmm? You'll be leaving....when?

Fox News deliberately takes quotes from Obama out of context to fit an agenda. Sean Hannity above all else distorts any positive things Obama has done. They never give him credit for anything positive he has done. Even issues conservatives favor.

You are painfully ignorant if you think republicans are above petty partisan politics.

Why am i not at all surprised by answers like this?

No ass hole it is you who are ignorant, you ask for peoples opinions the then try to criticize them when the offer one. If you really don't want an answer, don't fucking ask a question.

Well it certainly did deserve criticism.

Your opinion, which is no more valid than mine. FOAD, troll.

You're just here to stir shit up. As I stated in my first post to you when you complained about these Forums? WHY are you here? WHY do you put yourself through such torture if this place depresses you?

Nah, I like it here.

Fox News deliberately takes quotes from Obama out of context to fit an agenda. Sean Hannity above all else distorts any positive things Obama has done. They never give him credit for anything positive he has done. Even issues conservatives favor.
Give me some examples.

Nah, I like it here.
So you admit to casting your trolling nets. Thank you for the admission.

Give me some examples.

Give some examples that resulted in increased liberties or didn't result in a net drain on the treasury.

Give me some examples.

How about streamlining the federal government? He consolidated several departments that cut spending by billions.

Give me some examples.

How about streamlining the federal government? He consolidated several departments that cut spending by billions.
Yeah, that's why the debt has increased by $6 trillion. Good point. :lol:

Give me some examples.

Obama Proposes New Plan to Cut Deficit - WSJ.com

This plan would have cut it 3.6 trillion over 10 years.

Last edited:
ACA lies = no amount of criticism could be unfair
massive increase in debt = not criticized enough
benghazi = not criticized enough
golf swing = unfairly criticized

Forum List

Back