Cons/repubs: how often do you believe republicans in office unfairly criticize Obama?

No, you're just a lost cause. I give you solid examples of Obama cutting spending and you conveniently ignore them. I'm not surprised.

So how does $6 trillion in new debt count as "cutting spending"? Maybe that's why he's ignoring them?

Every president in the last several decades has advocated for government spending. Obama's policies have been in response to the economic mess we are in. One major policy was raising unemployment insurance spending for all of the people who lost their jobs. Government spending is a necessary evil.

What does this have to do with republican politicians unfairly criticizing your dear leader? Are you so inept you can't stay on your own topic?

So how does $6 trillion in new debt count as "cutting spending"? Maybe that's why he's ignoring them?

Every president in the last several decades has advocated for government spending. Obama's policies have been in response to the economic mess we are in. One major policy was raising unemployment insurance spending for all of the people who lost their jobs. Government spending is a necessary evil.

Uh, he wouldn't have had to raise UI spending if he'd been able to get more people jobs.

He is the reason they are unemployed so he gives them Unemployment Insurance relief.

Wow. Makes me want to vote for him myself, right now!

He did. We have had steady job growth since his years in office. Slight? Yes, but its better than nothing. What have republicans done to improve the economy? Nothing.

Uh, he wouldn't have had to raise UI spending if he'd been able to get more people jobs.

He is the reason they are unemployed so he gives them Unemployment Insurance relief.

He did. We have had steady job growth since his years in office. Slight? Yes, but its better than nothing. What have republicans done to improve the economy? Nothing.
Is that the best you can say for him, "Better than nothing"?

Do you think Republicans have been unfairly criticised, Mr. OP? If anything, Republicans are criticised more than Democrats. But where is the Republican thread about being unfairly maligned? Oh yes, Republicans are too busy trying to fix this nation with moderate Liberals to make such a stupid thread. If anyone wants to accuse me of being a right-wing extremist, read my signature.

What have republicans done to improve the economy? Nothing.

They have tried to defund Obummercare....

-Geaux

Tell all those people who used to work that it is better than nothing.

You can't even point to an honest example of him cutting spending, all you have is a fake budget that raises taxes and reduces the spending increases over time. Cutting spending is accomplished by spending less than you did, not by spending less than you want.

Last edited:

Really? There has been a plethora of plans from them. Remember Obama told them that they could ride on the Democrat bus when he told them "I won"...during the 'Healthcare Summit' in 2009...

Obama and Democrats are so arrogant...we see the result of their work...and NONE of it is good.

Never.

The low information news media reporter and the low information entertainment media personality haven't progressed much if at all, from that emotionally charged night in August 2008 when they were feverishly throwing their still warm, still moist, recently worn intimate undergarments complete with network or corporate logos embroidered upon them onto the stage of the Faux Greek temple in Denver.

"Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal...." Not really that much difference from "If you like your present healthcare plan, you can keep it! Period! Guaranteed!"

A hundred fifty years ago Obama likely would have found his calling selling snake oil to the unwitting out of the back of a conestoga wagon. Today he's selling political snake oil to the unwitting and uninformed.

Never.

The low information news media reporter and the low information entertainment media personality haven't progressed much if at all, from that emotionally charged night in August 2008 when they were feverishly throwing their still warm, still moist, recently worn intimate undergarments complete with network or corporate logos embroidered upon them onto the stage of the Faux Greek temple in Denver.

"Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal...." Not really that much difference from "If you like your present healthcare plan, you can keep it! Period! Guaranteed!"

A hundred fifty years ago Obama likely would have found his calling selling snake oil to the unwitting out of the back of a conestoga wagon. Today he's selling political snake oil to the unwitting and uninformed.

BamBamGOD.jpg

(Montage:EIB Network)
And now we see the Emperor NEVER had clothes...too many were blinded by amazing bullshit from the O.​

Forum List

Back