Conservative media and Trump

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Mr. Trump’s willingness to touch on what passes for fact on fringe websites puts him in a unique class for a national major party front-runner.

“It’s like a walking, talking Enquirer magazine,” said Erick Erickson, the former editor in chief of the conservative website RedState.

poor Donnie.

we need a Trump forum. this place is littered with nothing but Trump

foxhits.jpg

the conservative website RedState knows Trump isnt a conservative, they're not scared of the rug doctor.

Hell, everyone with any sense has known that ever since he entered the race. That's not news.

so all of the people who once claimed to be conservatives have never really been conservatives

You've lost me now. You had mention Donald Trump. I have no idea at all about several thousand people.

Is this a topic about Trump? Okay, that means I am going to talk about Hillary, Obama, and Democrats. Anybody but Trump.

That's how it works here, right?

the conservative website RedState knows Trump isnt a conservative, they're not scared of the rug doctor.

Hell, everyone with any sense has known that ever since he entered the race. That's not news.

so all of the people who once claimed to be conservatives have never really been conservatives

You've lost me now. You had mention Donald Trump. I have no idea at all about several thousand people.

so all of the people on this board who claimed to be conservatives for so long now support Trump and were never really conservatives.

still lost ?

so all of the people on this board who claimed to be conservatives for so long now support Trump and were never really conservatives.

still lost ?

No. They are probably still Conservative, I can't speak for all of them. Donald Trump is an American patriot. That is why they are supporting him.

Forum List

Back