Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Governmen

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are the stupidest of the High Misinformation Voters!

That is NOT a domestic program!!! From your OWN link:"

Not sure I get your point.

Additionally, FM 3-39.40 discusses the critical issue of detainee rehabilitation. It describes the doctrinal
foundation, principles, and processes that military police and other elements will employ when dealing with I/R
populations. As part of internment, these populations include U.S. military prisoners, and multiple categories of
detainees (civilian internees [CIs], retained personnel [RP], and enemy combatants), while resettlement
operations are focused on multiple categories of dislocated civilians (DCs).

-Geaux
Why am I not surprised you are playing dumb!

Your link has NOTHING to do with "FEMA" camps!!!!!!!! It is about prisoners of war in a host nation!

in a Host nation or civil agency.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit

-Geaux

Not sure I get your point.

Additionally, FM 3-39.40 discusses the critical issue of detainee rehabilitation. It describes the doctrinal
foundation, principles, and processes that military police and other elements will employ when dealing with I/R
populations. As part of internment, these populations include U.S. military prisoners, and multiple categories of
detainees (civilian internees [CIs], retained personnel [RP], and enemy combatants), while resettlement
operations are focused on multiple categories of dislocated civilians (DCs).

-Geaux

Your link has NOTHING to do with "FEMA" camps!!!!!!!! It is about prisoners of war in a host nation!

-Geaux
Outside the US, :asshole:

[/QUOTE]Why am I not surprised you are playing dumb!

Your link has NOTHING to do with "FEMA" camps!!!!!!!! It is about prisoners of war in a host nation![/QUOTE]

AGENCIES CONCERNED WITH INTERNMENT AND
RESETTLEMENT

1-40. External involvement in I/R missions is a fact of life for military police organizations. Some government and government-sponsored entities that may be involved in I/R missions include—
z International agencies.
„ UN.
„ International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
„ International Organization of Migration.

z U.S. agencies.
„ Local U.S. embassy.
„ Department of Homeland Security.
„ U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
„ Federal Emergency Management Agency.

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are the stupidest of the High Misinformation Voters!

That is NOT a domestic program!!! From your OWN link:"

Now why do you want to bring that little fact up? Here the rethugs were right in the middle of a right wing wet dream, and you messed it up.

Why did you have to read their posted info? You know how they hate "facts".

Yeah, it could never happen here in the US..

:cuckoo:

-Geaux

Has about as much of a chance as Jesus appearing in the halls of Congress.
Wanna put odds on either one?

OK, I have had enough, here is my opinion.

We are stuck with Obamacare. What if it were defunded, what then? The insurance company and drug company have already made their deals with Obama. They will not be hurt no matter which way it goes. What I do know is there were a lot of people who for whatever reason could not afford healthcare. And for those of use who could the price was escalating unabated every year well about inflation rates. This inflation could not be all blamed on Seniors after all the government already set the price they would pay for those on medicare and Medicaid.

So I say let it go through and see what shakes out. Maybe, MAYBE, it won't be as bad as we think or at least a logical look at it seems to indicate.

The problem is, what if it is as bad as we think? Government NEVER gets rid of a program no matter how bad. Which means comes sink or swim we will be saddled with Obamacare. Looks like that is what is going to happen regardless so we might as well make the best of what looks to be a bad situation.

I am just tired of the fighting and the worry, yes, they wore me down.

-Geaux
Outside the US, :asshole:

More for you

(((((YAWN)))))

SUPPORT TO CIVIL SUPPORT OPERATIONS
2-39. Civil support is the DOD support to U.S. civil authorities for domestic emergencies, and for designated law enforcement and other activities. (JP 3-28) Civil support includes operations that address the consequences of natural or man-made disasters, accidents, terrorist attacks and incidents in the U.S. and its territories.

2-40. The I/R tasks performed in support of civil support operations are similar to those during combat operations, but the techniques and procedures are modified based on the special OE associated with operating within U.S. territory and according to the categories of individuals (primarily DCs) to be housed in I/R facilities. During long-term I/R operations, state and federal agencies will operate within and around I/R facilities within the scope of their capabilities and identified role. Military police commanders must closely coordinate and synchronize their efforts with them especially in cases where civil authority and
capabilities have broken down or been destroyed.

-Geaux

Last edited:

We are stuck with Obamacare. What if it were defunded, what then? The insurance company and drug company have already made their deals with Obama. They will not be hurt no matter which way it goes. What I do know is there were a lot of people who for whatever reason could not afford healthcare. And for those of use who could the price was escalating unabated every year well about inflation rates. This inflation could not be all blamed on Seniors after all the government already set the price they would pay for those on medicare and Medicaid.

So I say let it go through and see what shakes out. Maybe, MAYBE, it won't be as bad as we think or at least a logical look at it seems to indicate.

The problem is, what if it is as bad as we think? Government NEVER gets rid of a program no matter how bad. Which means comes sink or swim we will be saddled with Obamacare. Looks like that is what is going to happen regardless so we might as well make the best of what looks to be a bad situation.

Only cowards quit fighting. Only cowards demand government take care of them. Only cowards steal from others to pay their way through life.

Only cowards quit fighting. Only cowards demand government take care of them. Only cowards steal from others to pay their way through life.

Only cowards do their fighting on Internet blogs.

This is worthy of its own thread.

You call that fighting? That's your problem. You don't have the slightest clue what fighting is.

You call that fighting? That's your problem. You don't have the slightest clue what fighting is.

They only know what it is relative to who can lick Obamas boots first, or cut to the front of the line for handouts

-Geaux

This is worthy of its own thread.

Submit!!!

Im still waiting for edthesynic and zeke to stop in and explain how this is not a 'domestic' issue.

Tic tock

-Geaux

Im still waiting for edthesynic and zeke to stop in and explain how this is not a 'domestic' issue.

Tic tock

-Geaux

The US military plans for ALL contingencies. Did you know that we had POW camps here in AMerica during WWII? That we put the US Japanese in camps, took away their possessions?
That we have had people snatched off the streets of foreign countries and held without cause?

I would not put ANYTHING out of the realm of possibility.

Even Jesus appearing in Congress is possible.

But how likely is it?

Tic tock

-Geaux

The US military plans for ALL contingencies. Did you know that we had POW camps here in AMerica during WWII? That we put the US Japanese in camps, took away their possessions?
That we have had people snatched off the streets of foreign countries and held without cause?

I would not put ANYTHING out of the realm of possibility.

Even Jesus appearing in Congress is possible.

But how likely is it?

Domestic...dipshit

LMAO

-Geaux

Forum List

Back