Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Governmen

its literally the same shit with you people very fucking day. Seriously get a fucking life already.

No one is forcing you to be here or to read anything.
Why don't you get a life?

i have one, but you would think you losers would understand the fema camps are never going to happen, there are no ovens ( sadly) the ammo myth is nothing more than your lack of an IQ understanding what is going on.

there is no civil war that is going to happen. Oh thats right, you guys don't want a civil war but do at the sametime.

There is no civilian army coming to take you away.

All this shit is in your fucking moronic heads. You paranoid, delusional, low rent losers.

Then why does Obama need a civilian Army, "just as strong, just as well funded"?

Why is that?

[youtube]3HtqItvG1Ds[/youtube]

-Geaux

Last edited:

i have one, but you would think you losers would understand the fema camps are never going to happen, there are no ovens ( sadly) the ammo myth is nothing more than your lack of an IQ understanding what is going on.

there is no civil war that is going to happen. Oh thats right, you guys don't want a civil war but do at the sametime.

All this shit is in your fucking moronic heads. You paranoid, delusional, low rent losers.

Then why does Obama need a civilian Army, "just as strong, just as well funded"?

Why is that?

-Geaux

Cause he knows the republicans are arming for battle with his army of satan worshipers.

Will the pubs stand their ground?

Will they cave?

Hearing more and more this is the last chance to avoid a complete ACA disaster.

Could this be the spark that starts the Civil unrest many say is coming?

Is this why Obama mandated and created his civilian Army "just as strong, just as well funded'?

How about the DHS and FEMA camps? The extreme ammo purchases by DHS?

Will this be the reason?

Will SHTF for real?

If the government does not get funded, and EBT cards no longer work...

Well

Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Government - ABC News

Conservative senators are threatening to shut down the government unless the implementation of Obamacare is halted.
Having railed against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) since before it passed, a group of Senate conservatives will take their fight to a new level, publicly refusing to fund the federal government if the ACA’s implementation continues.
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) will unveil a letter on Thursday, signed by an undisclosed number of colleagues, promising to vote down the next continuing resolution if it funds ACA implementation. The current funding measure runs out Sept. 30. Unless Congress passes a new funding measure by that date, the government will shut down.

Do conservatives EVER learn from experience?

Why is that?

-Geaux

jesus christ not this stupid video again...

He has one so he can round people up like you and either shoot you with all that ammo he bought or toss you in an oven.

you seriously are an embarrassment to the human race.

You would have a totally different view of that out right twist & spin, they are telling us, if you actually lived near the border.
Yes more are getting caught, but where there is no fence and large amounts of National Parks or Indian Lands - land that the border agents are not able to patrol they are crossing in huge numbers.

map-sw.jpg

The red dots are Stations.
The open areas is where agents patrol.
From Nogalas to Ajo is 191 miles. You can't hire enough nor do we have the money to really patrol these large open spaces.

These areas are where they are coming across in huge numbers. Many of them are not Mexicans or people from South America.

One Cochise County agent says - “The smuggling traffic of Mexicans has really slowed. We are experiencing a tremendous increase in OTMs” – border lingo for “other than Mexicans.” When queried about the ethnic make up of the OTMs, he answered, “Central and South Americans, Orientals and Middle-Easterners.” Middle-Easterners? “Yeah, it varies, but about one in every 10 that we catch, is from a country like Yemen or Egypt.”

Border Patrol spokesperson Rene Noriega stated that the number of other-than-Mexican detentions has grown by 42 percent. Most of the non-Mexican migrants are from El Salvador and other parts of Central America, she said, but added that agents have picked up people from all over the world, including the former Soviet Union, Asia and the Middle East.

The best way to handle this is to not give them the incentives to come here and for them to come here legally like all the rest of us have done.

you should go down to the border and do something about it, instead of whining on the internet about it. Put up or shut up pussy.

I'm doing something about it, I don't need to go to the border. None of them are ever going to steal my water again or leave their trash around our little community ever again.
Since when is informing the rest of the nation out there about what's really happening whining? The regular news sure isn't informing the nation.

so then you are a pussy. if you where serious you would be on that border with your night vision looking out for mister illegal with your m-16.

Why is that?

-Geaux

He has one so he can round people up like you and either shoot you with all that ammo he bought or toss you in an oven.

maybe you can answer for real,

Why does Obama need a civilian Army "Just as strong, just as well funded"?

I'm really interested,

Can't imagine what he meant by those comments?

-Geaux

Except a simple mathematical example shows the ridiculousness of your 'taxing wealth' idea

No, it does not, only demonstrates the extremism to which the anti-tax crowd will resort,

Guys and Gals, you will pay your fair share.

1) Fair is SUBJECTIVE
2) Want an example how the wealth tax would prevent people starting out from amassing pretty much anything?? Easily given....
3) The only one that benefits from a wealth tax is the government.. plain and simple.. it keeps almost the whole of the populace dependent on government and encourages people hoarding cash in mattresses and jars in the back yard in order to keep anything

RKM and Dave, the elected lege of We the People make that decision.

not you.

Why is that?

-Geaux

I'm really interested,

-Geaux

i gave you a real answer you deserve.

I'm really interested,

-Geaux

Which was nothing.

I'm really interested,

-Geaux

Ok- Since you don't care.. Perhaps another supporter of Mr. Obama can chime in.

This is like trying to find Jimmy Hoffa

-Geaux

No, it does not, only demonstrates the extremism to which the anti-tax crowd will resort,

Guys and Gals, you will pay your fair share.

1) Fair is SUBJECTIVE
2) Want an example how the wealth tax would prevent people starting out from amassing pretty much anything?? Easily given....
3) The only one that benefits from a wealth tax is the government.. plain and simple.. it keeps almost the whole of the populace dependent on government and encourages people hoarding cash in mattresses and jars in the back yard in order to keep anything

not you.

huh?

you should go down to the border and do something about it, instead of whining on the internet about it. Put up or shut up pussy.

I'm doing something about it, I don't need to go to the border. None of them are ever going to steal my water again or leave their trash around our little community ever again.
Since when is informing the rest of the nation out there about what's really happening whining? The regular news sure isn't informing the nation.

so then you are a pussy. if you where serious you would be on that border with your night vision looking out for mister illegal with your m-16.

Nah, they are Border Chickenhawks, too. Just like they were Iraq War Chickenhawks.

Talk tough, but let someone else do the work.

1) Fair is SUBJECTIVE

not you.

huh?

That's what I thought. Son you get to vote, the leges make the decisions.

Good for him. GWB had plenty of government help at the ranch.

Geaux4it don't Get4it.

Forum List

Back