Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Governmen

This government refuses to do their job of protecting property rights and defending our borders. Instead it straps chains on us, makes us strip at airports, steals our property to redistribute it to swine, and sends our troops to defend all borders other than our own,. This government needs to be fired then keel hulled.

Hyperbole?

Turn off rightwing talk radio and look at actual statistics. Guess what? Illegal border crossings are way down under Obama. He has INCREASED border security

Quit whining about your paying taxes being stealing. We are paying near all time historic lows in taxes.

You would have a totally different view of that out right twist & spin, they are telling us, if you actually lived near the border.
Yes more are getting caught, but where there is no fence and large amounts of National Parks or Indian Lands - land that the border agents are not able to patrol they are crossing in huge numbers.

map-sw.jpg

The red dots are Stations.
The open areas is where agents patrol.
From Nogalas to Ajo is 191 miles. You can't hire enough nor do we have the money to really patrol these large open spaces.

These areas are where they are coming across in huge numbers. Many of them are not Mexicans or people from South America.

One Cochise County agent says - “The smuggling traffic of Mexicans has really slowed. We are experiencing a tremendous increase in OTMs” – border lingo for “other than Mexicans.” When queried about the ethnic make up of the OTMs, he answered, “Central and South Americans, Orientals and Middle-Easterners.” Middle-Easterners? “Yeah, it varies, but about one in every 10 that we catch, is from a country like Yemen or Egypt.”

Border Patrol spokesperson Rene Noriega stated that the number of other-than-Mexican detentions has grown by 42 percent. Most of the non-Mexican migrants are from El Salvador and other parts of Central America, she said, but added that agents have picked up people from all over the world, including the former Soviet Union, Asia and the Middle East.

The best way to handle this is to not give them the incentives to come here and for them to come here legally like all the rest of us have done.

you should go down to the border and do something about it, instead of whining on the internet about it. Put up or shut up pussy.

Reactionary conservative and libertarian goofs here are amazing: completely outside of reality.

Hyperbole?

Turn off rightwing talk radio and look at actual statistics. Guess what? Illegal border crossings are way down under Obama. He has INCREASED border security

Quit whining about your paying taxes being stealing. We are paying near all time historic lows in taxes.

You would have a totally different view of that out right twist & spin, they are telling us, if you actually lived near the border.
Yes more are getting caught, but where there is no fence and large amounts of National Parks or Indian Lands - land that the border agents are not able to patrol they are crossing in huge numbers.

map-sw.jpg

From Nogalas to Ajo is 191 miles. You can't hire enough nor do we have the money to really patrol these large open spaces.

These areas are where they are coming across in huge numbers. Many of them are not Mexicans or people from South America.

One Cochise County agent says - “The smuggling traffic of Mexicans has really slowed. We are experiencing a tremendous increase in OTMs” – border lingo for “other than Mexicans.” When queried about the ethnic make up of the OTMs, he answered, “Central and South Americans, Orientals and Middle-Easterners.” Middle-Easterners? “Yeah, it varies, but about one in every 10 that we catch, is from a country like Yemen or Egypt.”

Border Patrol spokesperson Rene Noriega stated that the number of other-than-Mexican detentions has grown by 42 percent. Most of the non-Mexican migrants are from El Salvador and other parts of Central America, she said, but added that agents have picked up people from all over the world, including the former Soviet Union, Asia and the Middle East.

The best way to handle this is to not give them the incentives to come here and for them to come here legally like all the rest of us have done.

you should go down to the border and do something about it, instead of whining on the internet about it. Put up or shut up pussy.

You first, hotshot. Oh wait, you don't want to do anything about it, you support giving illegals amnesty, who needs border enforcement?

map-sw.jpg

You first, hotshot. Oh wait, you don't want to do anything about it, you support giving illegals amnesty, who needs border enforcement?

i support throwing people like you in fema camps...that is what i support.

I sorta hope they try it. At some point conservatives have to toss these guys over the side. I mean, I always thought that in her heart Hill is more liberal than Obama. Let's run bozo in 16, it's working so weil ... I mean after you hit your thumb with the hammer enough, the pain is probably a dull ache.

Just looked up what it would cost to cover my wife with basic care (silver). A bit over 2K annually, if my income was only the SS and pension I have coming, according to the Kaiser Foundation. That I could afford, even at that reduction in income. Many more people will find that if one of them has not yet reached 65, that they can now afford to retire and still have the junior partner covered. A real plus for many seniors. And of course, you in the GOP would just rather "Let him (or her ) die".

I honestly don't know how well the ACA is going to work, but if it works out well and does reduce costs, where will the cons go next to try and scare the shit out of Americans?

and synth posts an opinion piece as proof.. again... priceless
This is an opinion message board.

Yes... but those who support their opinion with OPINIONS are idiots.. those who back it up with the actual numbers and facts, are generally not... hence why you, as an idiot, get exposed (as in other threads) when the actual facts are posted...

you somehow think an opinion of someone else is proof... laughable
So, the opinions of the Joint Chiefs Of Staff should be ignored or ridiculed regarding Afghanistan or Iran, etc.? They are not in those countries, they are in Washington. Or Tampa.

there are lots here who feel anytime you say something you have to have a link....even if its your opinion.....

Sadly a common practice among those that are incapable of forming an opinion until some web site tells them what their opinion should be. To such people forming an opinion on your own is as mystical as quantum mechanics is to a sea gull. :razz:

so why did you take Dean out of the quote?....:eusa_eh:

and synth posts an opinion piece as proof.. again... priceless

there are lots here who feel anytime you say something you have to have a link..(cough) Dean even if its your opinion.....
Well, some folk's opinion is worth more than others on a particular issue.

I damn sure respect Nobel winner Paul Krugman's opinion on economic issues more than dumbass Diamond Dave.

Just looked up what it would cost to cover my wife with basic care (silver). A bit over 2K annually, if my income was only the SS and pension I have coming, according to the Kaiser Foundation. That I could afford, even at that reduction in income. Many more people will find that if one of them has not yet reached 65, that they can now afford to retire and still have the junior partner covered. A real plus for many seniors. And of course, you in the GOP would just rather "Let him (or her ) die".

I honestly don't know how well the ACA is going to work, but if it works out well and does reduce costs, where will the cons go next to try and scare the shit out of Americans?

That's it. They're desperate to stop ANY governmental attempt at solution to escalating costs. It's actually worse for them if it works than if it doesn't.

My guess is it'll work in some ways (eg forcing providers to take less money) and not well in others (eg the mandate). As a reasonable person, I'd like to see how it works, and then modify it. It's not like we've really ever tried this before ... unless we just went single payor (not that I want that).

I'd rather have had Bennett and Grassley and Hagel and Snowe hash out something with Kennedy, but ......

Still, I think for the vast maj of people who are skeptical, they'd view a govt shutdown as juvenile and punish the gop in an election, regardless of health care policy.

This government refuses to do their job of protecting property rights and defending our borders. Instead it straps chains on us, makes us strip at airports, steals our property to redistribute it to swine, and sends our troops to defend all borders other than our own,. This government needs to be fired then keel hulled.

Hyperbole?

map-sw.jpg

yep......its down....but not "way down".....

Hyperbole?

map-sw.jpg

i bet he lives closer to it than you do.....that's a fact......and has to put up with this stuff way more than you do.....that's another fact......

i support throwing people like you in fema camps...that is what i support.

no you support having someone else throw him in a camp.....you are to much of a pussy to do it yourself....

and if it turns out like they say?....

and if it turns out like they say?....

Their shite will hit the fan. (-:

Hyperbole?

map-sw.jpg

I'm doing something about it, I don't need to go to the border. None of them are ever going to steal my water again or leave their trash around our little community ever again.
Since when is informing the rest of the nation out there about what's really happening whining? The regular news sure isn't informing the nation.

Forum List

Back