Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Governmen

They should not cave.. but they will cave.. too many big govt types and career politicians still in the GOP.. hard to battle the progressive big government types that way

Part of the problem is that the congress critters live in a bubble, surrounded by moonbat "journalists". When they actually resist libtarded endeavors they're bombarded with negative feedback. When they "compromise" they're rewarded with attendance to parties and positive stories.

That's why I like guys like Ted Cruz. He knows these assholes are enemies of the republic and goddamned liars. He doesn't give a damn what they say.

Public education doesn't seem to help anyone but plenty of people retire or draw early pensions as early as 40. They may of course continue working, but I know it happens particularly in the military. People do their 20, and get out. The pension is rather pawltry, but it supplements a menial job quite nicely.

Bullshit. A lot of intelligent productive citizens are the products of public education.

ROFL :lalala:

Of course you're going to laugh because you're the exception to the rule.

Bullshit. A lot of intelligent productive citizens are the products of public education.

Calm down Tex, it was sarcasm.

Damn.. i thought you were serious too.. lol

I hate public education with a passion because it went from being an education system to a social engineering program. No child left behind... my ass.

It was in part serious. Obviously Tex has a point that some kids take advantage of the system and come out well educated. As you pointed out, and we both know some kids end up hopelesly indoctrinated and full of bed wetter pipe dreams, and some parents obviously think schools are day care for their little primates and end up raising the next generation of inmates and welfare parasites.

We're home schooling at our ranch, because public education is decreasing in quality almost everywhere.

It's not even "No Child Left Behind...

It's "No Child Gets Ahead".

Calm down Tex, it was sarcasm.

Damn.. i thought you were serious too.. lol

I hate public education with a passion because it went from being an education system to a social engineering program. No child left behind... my ass.

It was in part serious. Obviously Tex has a point that some kids take advantage of the system and come out well educated. As you pointed out, and we both know some kids end up hopelesly indoctrinated and full of bed wetter pipe dreams, and some parents obviously think schools are day care for their little primates and end up raising the next generation of inmates and welfare parasites.

We're home schooling at our ranch, because public education is decreasing in quality almost everywhere.

Bold emphasis added. Texas schools are a bit better than Florida schools. But for the most part the classes are designed to drag along at the slowest pace possible to ensure the weakest links are not ashamed of their lack of ability. It is insane. Even the advanced placement classes are dragged down. For anyone with even a moderate ability they are just wasting their time. But it is better than watching TV as they get to learn social interactions that have gone the way of the dodo bird due to our new penchant for staying indoors and playing video games. Make sure you get your kids in some team activities... sports or whatever.

Last edited:

Very apropos, my sister (elementary school teacher) has said the exact same thing. Isn't it amazing how the Federal Government seems to want to keep the good teachers from actually teaching in order to keep the bad teachers employed?

Ugg.. Insane that they refuse to hire outside their ranks. A private educator with 30years experience is seen as a "rookie" by public education system hiring administrators. According to teacher unions and the public education system only public education experience counts when considering who to educate our kids. NUTZ

I have said it a million times, Obamacare is one of the worst pieces of legislation written in the last 75 years.

Now, we have the unions who don't want any part of it. IRS employees are pressuring their union to get them an exemption. Congress has no desire to be a part of it. Health care premiums have skyrocketed since this monstrosity was passed. Taxes are going through the roof for the middle class despite what Barry and his cronies say. The level of health care in this nation is dropping. The number of doctors getting out are far outweighing the number coming into the field. Barry and his cronies have taken a system that had many flaws and made it ten times worse than it ever was.

CONGRADULATIONS DEMOCRATS! You've turned health care into DETROIT!!!

All time historic lows in taxes..... ROFL you wouldn't know the difference between effective and marginal tax rates if they bit you in the ass.

Yeah I guess if you consider ZERO for half the friggin country as a good tax rate while punishing anyone that earns a middle class income and above by forcing them to pay the way for the bottom... But that was Bush and the republican's doing not democrats.

You Obama worshipers are a joke. Nobel peace prize lol.

Actually, I do.....and it was Republicans who set that tax rate so that they could give bigger cuts to their billionaire buddies

50% of the nation controls 2 tenths of a percent of our nations wealth. While 1% of our nation controls 40% of our wealth

Guess who conservatives want to tax?

Are you really that stupid?

Who the fuck pays the majority of federal income taxes?

Who pays the most?

Those who have the most wealth and the most reported income

Would you have it any other way?

Very apropos, my sister (elementary school teacher) has said the exact same thing. Isn't it amazing how the Federal Government seems to want to keep the good teachers from actually teaching in order to keep the bad teachers employed?

The proles are easier to control when they're stupid. Take liberals for example. Jim Jones told 1000 stupid liberals to kill themselves, most of them willingly complied, and some were willing to commit murder on the few that didn't. Stupid people are easy to lead.

forward-sheep1.jpg

Actually, I do.....and it was Republicans who set that tax rate so that they could give bigger cuts to their billionaire buddies

50% of the nation controls 2 tenths of a percent of our nations wealth. While 1% of our nation controls 40% of our wealth

Guess who conservatives want to tax?

Who pays the most?

Yes, it should be a flat tax.

As it is, since the rich pay the most they have greater influence over government.

That's the way fascists like it.

Furthermore, the people who pay NOTHING use most of the governemnts resources.

The majority of Americans were against this Health Care Bill before it passed and the numbers are increasing since it passed.
When it was forced on us, it was 55% who did not want it. Now it's up to 61%.
People in both parties are against this Bill, but to hear it from the left, it's only the right who are against it.

The GOP are for the Majority of the people, which now includes the union bosses who are against this bill.
Why would anyone want Government controlling and knowing your personal medical business?
That is private Doctor patient privileges, this bill violates that privilege.
It's the equivalent of Government wanting to know your privileged private client lawyer information.

Democrats need to be taught a lesson, that in this country you can't force such a large bill on the people against their will.
I hope they get it defunded and they don't cave in.

We need to get rid of this bill and get one that actually works for the people of this country, not one that will destroy us, bankrupt us and has complete control over us.

Last edited:
Will the pubs stand their ground?

Not a chance. The authoritarian core of the party leadership will stand with their corporatist brethren on the 'other side' - just as they did on the NSA amendment vote. When push comes to shove Pelosi and Boehner are two peas in a pod.

Not a chance. The authoritarian core of the party leadership will stand with their corporatist brethren on the 'other side' - just as they did on the NSA amendment vote. When push comes to shove Pelosi and Boehner are two peas in a pod.

Wrong. The NSA amendment was an amendment against liberty. You are confused by the media. Read the amendment yourself. It was an amendment to expand, forgive, permit, and make it easier to fund the NSA spying program. It even went so far as to take out the requirement for warrants. The people who put it together are swindlers.

Wrong. The NSA amendment was an amendment against liberty. You are confused by the media. Read the amendment yourself. It was an amendment to expand, forgive, permit, and make it easier to fund the NSA spying program. It even went so far as to take out the requirement for warrants. The people who put it together are swindlers.

Weird thing is that both sides of the vote were comprised of some absolute lunatics. Alan Grayson voted for it, Nanzi Pillousy (on orders from the moonbat messiah) voted against it. I agree after reading it that is was faulty legislation.

Who pays the most?

Yes, it should be a flat tax.

As it is, since the rich pay the most they have greater influence over government.

That's the way fascists like it.

Furthermore, the people who pay NOTHING use most of the governemnts resources.

Since no flat tax has ever been proposed that does not raise taxes over the poor while cutting it for the wealthy........sounds like a dumb idea

Yes they are and they are in both parties.
We have corruption, swindlers, dictators and tyrants in both parties.

The biggest swindle of all time was the implementation of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Owned by a bunch of rich Bankers and has nothing to do with the Government.
The Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1913, along with the Federal Tax which allowed the Progressives to take control the of Government.
The people of this nation needs to get Progressives out of our government or we will be just like Detroit, bankrupt with a newly structured Government full of Tyrants.

The Bill of rights was for the people, not the government.
Ever since the 16th amendment it became rights for the government.
16th - right of the government to tax the people.
17- took away the States right for Senators to represent the State
18 - government right
20th- government rights
23 government rights
25 government rights
27 government rights

All of these amendments gave the government rights and gave them more power over the people.
All done by Progressives.

Last edited:
Just looked up what it would cost to cover my wife with basic care (silver). A bit over 2K annually, if my income was only the SS and pension I have coming, according to the Kaiser Foundation. That I could afford, even at that reduction in income. Many more people will find that if one of them has not yet reached 65, that they can now afford to retire and still have the junior partner covered. A real plus for many seniors. And of course, you in the GOP would just rather "Let him (or her ) die".

They say they don't agree with their leaders they elect into office.

since Congress has a horrible rating by the public....i would think the only ones who agree with these incompetent asswipes is the Far Left and Right......and no matter how bad they get.....these fuckers will still back them......but yet all you dumbasses keep on voting for them....again and again.....

Last edited:
Yes, we have heard that before

Government is useless unless Republicans are running things

This government refuses to do their job of protecting property rights and defending our borders. Instead it straps chains on us, makes us strip at airports, steals our property to redistribute it to swine, and sends our troops to defend all borders other than our own,. This government needs to be fired then keel hulled.

Hyperbole?

Turn off rightwing talk radio and look at actual statistics. Guess what? Illegal border crossings are way down under Obama. He has INCREASED border security

Quit whining about your paying taxes being stealing. We are paying near all time historic lows in taxes.

maybe federally.....come to California.....

This government refuses to do their job of protecting property rights and defending our borders. Instead it straps chains on us, makes us strip at airports, steals our property to redistribute it to swine, and sends our troops to defend all borders other than our own,. This government needs to be fired then keel hulled.

Hyperbole?

Turn off rightwing talk radio and look at actual statistics. Guess what? Illegal border crossings are way down under Obama. He has INCREASED border security

Quit whining about your paying taxes being stealing. We are paying near all time historic lows in taxes.

Now that is looking at reality. Getting the "Conservatives" to look at reality is cruel and unusual punishment. It pains them extremely when they cannot live in their little alternative universe.

so now tell us Rocks how so many Liberals are not living in an alternate universe themselves.....the far more Liberal and Conservative amongst us live in an alternate reality.....in that reality only they exist and everyone else can go to hell....

Forum List

Back