Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Governmen

Send this clown a note

Contact Form - Contact - U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell

Mr. McConnell,

I respectfully contact you today to express my dissatisfaction relative to early reports that you'll not support the action to not fund Obamacare under a new CR. You must not pass a new CR allowing the funding of a plan not even Mr Obama has the nerve to implement. I have heard your reasoning and frankly, it's unacceptable. Will you guys finally stand up to this administration? Do not worry about backlash. The Republicans may have already lost any further gains regardless what you do on immigration or Obamacare. Do the right thing. Shut the government down and let the Democrats own this mess. If you allow ACA to be funded under a CR you have been reduced to a non value added entity.

Please do the right thing. Do not allow a CR to be passed if ACA is in it. Voters will hold you accountable.

Respectfully,
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx

Republicans threaten to shut down government if they don't get their way

What else is new?

they will fund everything except obama care so whats the problem? big bussiness get a pass to 2015 us poor working class folks should gat a pass too, lets see how many they can sign up in october.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Unemployment benefits extended in tax-cut deal - CSMonitor.com

Not a given. Republicans don't care who they hurt in their quest to give ever more to the super rich.

Republicans say Obama caved.

My feeling is Obama simply couldn't stand to see millions of Americans suffer. Something Republicans not only don't have a problem with, but are in fact, "full of glee" when it happens. Let him die!

Yeah, we can tell he's all broken up about it..........

obama_irs_tyranny_fraud.jpg

alice-party-white-house-2009.jpg
obama20eats206.jpg

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Not a given. Republicans don't care who they hurt in their quest to give ever more to the super rich.

My feeling is Obama simply couldn't stand to see millions of Americans suffer. Something Republicans not only don't have a problem with, but are in fact, "full of glee" when it happens. Let him die!

We have a DRAMA QUEEN!

Will the pubs stand their ground?

Will they cave?

Hearing more and more this is the last chance to avoid a complete ACA disaster.

Could this be the spark that starts the Civil unrest many say is coming?

Is this why Obama mandated and created his civilian Army "just as strong, just as well funded'?

How about the DHS and FEMA camps? The extreme ammo purchases by DHS?

Will this be the reason?

Will SHTF for real?

If the government does not get funded, and EBT cards no longer work...

Well

Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Government - ABC News

Conservative senators are threatening to shut down the government unless the implementation of Obamacare is halted.
Having railed against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) since before it passed, a group of Senate conservatives will take their fight to a new level, publicly refusing to fund the federal government if the ACA’s implementation continues.
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) will unveil a letter on Thursday, signed by an undisclosed number of colleagues, promising to vote down the next continuing resolution if it funds ACA implementation. The current funding measure runs out Sept. 30. Unless Congress passes a new funding measure by that date, the government will shut down.

The Senate is controlled by the Democrats. It's their call to either defund Obamacare or shut down the government.

Go ahead and keep being brainwashed by the liberal media. It makes you look so smart! :cuckoo:

Articles from 2010? You do know that this is 2013, don't you?

Will the pubs stand their ground?

Will they cave?

Hearing more and more this is the last chance to avoid a complete ACA disaster.

Could this be the spark that starts the Civil unrest many say is coming?

Is this why Obama mandated and created his civilian Army "just as strong, just as well funded'?

How about the DHS and FEMA camps? The extreme ammo purchases by DHS?

Will this be the reason?

Will SHTF for real?

If the government does not get funded, and EBT cards no longer work...

Well

Conservative Senators: Defund Obamacare or Shut Down Government - ABC News

Conservative senators are threatening to shut down the government unless the implementation of Obamacare is halted.
Having railed against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) since before it passed, a group of Senate conservatives will take their fight to a new level, publicly refusing to fund the federal government if the ACA’s implementation continues.
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) will unveil a letter on Thursday, signed by an undisclosed number of colleagues, promising to vote down the next continuing resolution if it funds ACA implementation. The current funding measure runs out Sept. 30. Unless Congress passes a new funding measure by that date, the government will shut down.

EBT cards??? You my man, are a fucking idiot. Really. Not kidding around. Idiot.

Why would they work if no funding was available?

-Geaux

Zeke is indeed a mindless bed wetter, and doesn't allow the thought to enter whatever he uses for a "mind". If indeed the EBT cards would be turned off, the cities would burn.

That's why it wouldn't happen if the empire could help it. All the working people within the government would be on unpaid leave, the retirees would be forced to fend for themselves, but the parasites? They'll have nothing to worry about. Federal employees this summer were furloughed, some lost as much as %25 of their income over 3 months. Are the parasites seeing a reduction in benefits? Hell no.

Yeah, we can tell he's all broken up about it..........

Funny part about this picture is that it's hard to tell if Moochelle is in costume or not since almost everything she wears looks like a table cloth or someone's curtains. :lol:

alice-party-white-house-2009.jpg

I thought Obamacare was not supposed to cost anything but rather save us trillions.

I thought Obamacare was not supposed to cost anything but rather save us trillions.

The last CBO figures I saw were way far from saving us anything.

The only winners will be those subsidized by we the American taxpayer.

Of course it will work great till they run out of other peoples money.

The last CBO figures I saw were way far from saving us anything.

The only winners will be those subsidized by we the American taxpayer.

Of course it will work great till they run out of other peoples money.

Obama care hinges on young healthy people paying for insurance they most likely don't need so as to fund the benefits for the older population.

The problem is that the people aren't pumping out kids like they used to.

It's analogous to the Social Security problem we're seeing now.

Forum List

Back