🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservative view on the Russian thingy

Anyone hear of the Ted Kennedy Soviet Gambit as he colluded with the Soviet Union to stop Reagan in the elections in the 1980's?

No? The hell you say! No media coverage? I can hardly believe that.

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

But but but..but that was DIFFERENT :aargh::aargh::aargh:

That's different. The Soviets and the Democrats were allies then. Apparently, they hate the Russkis now.

1967-the_russians_are_coming_the_russians_are_coming.jpg

Yet it’s you sucking Vlad’s cock right now…strange.

Are you a homophobe?

Who do you trust more, Nancy Pelosi or Vladamir Putin?

Anyone hear of the Ted Kennedy Soviet Gambit as he colluded with the Soviet Union to stop Reagan in the elections in the 1980's?

That's different. The Soviets and the Democrats were allies then. Apparently, they hate the Russkis now.

Are you a homophobe?

I don't trust anyone in politics... by virtue of the very fact that they're in politics. But, I'd much rather see Vlad in a swimsuit. Nancy would make me throw up.

I know, I know, Putin is a psychopathic murdering dictator?

Blah, blah, blah. Aren't they all.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya killing God only knows how many while embracing abortion on demand ranging now in the hundreds of millions is "A" OK , isn't it.

So US intelligence tells us that they think that the Russians hacked into the e-mails? So Dims, you mean the same US intelligence that told "W" that Iraq had WMD'S? So conservatives, you mean the same intelligence agencies that tried to go after Trump but let Hillary off the hook? Those same investigative agencies?

LMAO!

Why won't the DNC give the FBI access to the servers so that they can prove it?

Then again, those servers are all probably lost like the servers that the IRS used to target conservatives or the servers that Hillary used to conduct her personal nefarious activity. Gosh darn it, what bad luck is that, eh?

My bad.
Yeah, the intelligence agencies went after Trump by Pearl Harboring Hillary's campaign a week before the election.

That right there was more than likely what shifted the election to Trump. They said they were gonna reopen the investigation because of Weiner's laptop. And they let it stew for a couple of weeks before saying that she was innocent, only a few days before the election.

That is what killed her campaign.

Trump told everyone what would happen on Sunday-

Heading to Helsinki, Finland – looking forward to meeting with President Putin tomorrow. Unfortunately, no matter how well I do at the Summit, if I was given the great city of Moscow as retribution for all of the sins and evils committed by Russia…

…over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems…

…know how to do is resist and obstruct! This is why there is such hatred and dissension in our country – but at some point, it will heal!

Congratulations to France, who played extraordinary soccer, on winning the 2018 World Cup. Additionally, congratulations to President Putin and Russia for putting on a truly great World Cup Tournament — one of the best ever!”
LWNJ's and NEO-CONS reacted exactly as he predicted. :rofl:

11af1d346f2abb2b130b54404dca86da79452521e9666729f51bec4dd2a4b428.jpg

Are you a homophobe?

I don't trust anyone in politics... by virtue of the very fact that they're in politics. But, I'd much rather see Vlad in a swimsuit. Nancy would make me throw up.

Nice dodge nancy…you should try out for the lead in Swan Lake with those ballet moves.

I know, I know, Putin is a psychopathic murdering dictator.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya while embracing abortion on demand is "A" OK , isn't it.

So US intelligence tells us that they think that the Russians hacked into the e-mails? So Dims, you mean the same US intelligence that told "W" that Iraq had WMD'S? So conservatives, you mean the same intelligence agencies that tried to go after Trump but let Hillary off the hook? Those same investigative agencies?

Additionally, the grand jury indicted 12 Russians this past week.

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians.

The DOJ said no Americans were involved and it had no impact on our elections. :itsok:

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians. Its almost as if the Rooskies may have some information on the orange blob pervert.

You lie. Here have a batch of these lib :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

There are like 4 threads on this board; each one is infested with conservatives dismissing this action by the grand jury.
You do want the truth to come out…don’t you?

What was I thinking? Truth—conservative—mix like oil and water.

Oh cause grand juries never fuck up.

:lmao:

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say
from the article....

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

I know, I know, Putin is a psychopathic murdering dictator?

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya killing God only knows how many while embracing abortion on demand ranging now in the hundreds of millions is "A" OK , isn't it.

LMAO!

Why won't the DNC give the FBI access to the servers so that they can prove it?

Then again, those servers are all probably lost like the servers that the IRS used to target conservatives or the servers that Hillary used to conduct her personal nefarious activity. Gosh darn it, what bad luck is that, eh?

My bad.

Very well said.

The most effective strategy of coup d'état is a pre-emptive one; and the best insurance policy for its success, is a foreign scandal. The radical American Left purchased a few of these insurance policies--according to a certain senior FBI agent, as illustrated by his legion of anti-American texts messages. I wonder what the democrat insurance policy for winning the November mid-terms looks like? Immigrant kids haven't worked so, what next?

Heading to Helsinki, Finland – looking forward to meeting with President Putin tomorrow. Unfortunately, no matter how well I do at the Summit, if I was given the great city of Moscow as retribution for all of the sins and evils committed by Russia…

…over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems…

…know how to do is resist and obstruct! This is why there is such hatred and dissension in our country – but at some point, it will heal!

Congratulations to France, who played extraordinary soccer, on winning the 2018 World Cup. Additionally, congratulations to President Putin and Russia for putting on a truly great World Cup Tournament — one of the best ever!”

Has he put up the hammer and sickle on the flag pole yet?

Are you a homophobe?

I trust Nancy Pelosi more, however, I think do think she can and has done more damage to the US than Putin.

Are you a homophobe?

Nice dodge nancy…you should try out for the lead in Swan Lake with those ballet moves.

Not a dancer ... I'm in the orchestra.

The DOJ said no Americans were involved and it had no impact on our elections. :itsok:

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians. Its almost as if the Rooskies may have some information on the orange blob pervert.

There are like 4 threads on this board; each one is infested with conservatives dismissing this action by the grand jury.

from the article....

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."

It’s an indictment based on evidence provided. The accused has their chance to produce counter evidence at a trial; if the Judge decides it goes to trial that is.

You really should study the legal system before attempting to comment on it.

Talk about an about face.

Pre-Trump, Putin was an ex-KGB swine, a lying, murderous thug who couldn't be trusted.

Not they're spinning for him.

Incredible.

I've been against this attempt for a new Cold War, since the end of the last one.

I was disgusted that GWBush intervened in the Georgian fighting. That was insanely reckless.

I was against NATO expansion from day one.

Are you a homophobe?

I’m sure you and your buddies do a good job blowing on the instrument….Vlad would vouch for that.

Are you a homophobe?

I’m sure you and your buddies do a good job blowing on the instrument….Vlad would vouch for that.

Are your homophobic responses party approved, tovarich? Or, are they merely projection?

Incredible that the cons are so worried about the Russians being indicted….
Incredible that when Trump blamed the US for the state of relations—after they meddled in our elections, poisoned their dissidents, and invaded Crimea—there is no pushback from the cons.

Except nobody asked for Moscow as retribution. They just maybe wanted to see a single criticism of a murderous dictator, and enemy of our allies. Maybe just one. Trump had nothing but praise to give.

I know, I know, Putin is a psychopathic murdering dictator.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya while embracing abortion on demand is "A" OK , isn't it.

No these board members who call themselves conservative are not conservatives, hell I think most are Russian trolls.

from the article....

It’s an indictment based on evidence provided. The accused has their chance to produce counter evidence at a trial; if the Judge decides it goes to trial that is.

You really should study the legal system before attempting to comment on it.

The company didn't exist. What's to fucking understand.

:lol:

Forum List

Back