Conservatives and Libertarians need to be allies

Your defective product is not my fault, comrade.

Oh he wasn't mine and he did turn out to be TO LIBERTARIAN and moderate...Pussies dont win against your progressive brothers and sisters.
Three words come to mind here: Sense. Of. Entitlement.....That's the mindset of libroidal douchebags.

Guess what, Corky?....You don't own my vote....My vote is mine to cast the way I see fit...You want my vote, nominate someone who earns it, rather than trying to hustle me with your cynical bait-and-switch ploy which holds that your piece of shit candidate is less of a piece of shit than the other candidate.

Friggin crybabies want us to vote for crap cause they think their poop doesn't stink as bad as the poop coming out of the other crybabies candidate.

Your defective product is not my fault, comrade.

Oh he wasn't mine and he did turn out to be TO LIBERTARIAN and moderate...Pussies dont win against your progressive brothers and sisters.
Three words come to mind here: Sense. Of. Entitlement.....That's the mindset of libroidal douchebags.

Guess what, Corky?....You don't own my vote....My vote is mine to cast the way I see fit...You want my vote, nominate someone who earns it, rather than trying to hustle me with your cynical bait-and-switch ploy which holds that your piece of shit candidate is less of a piece of shit than the other candidate.

You described yourself perfectly.

Friggin crybabies want us to vote for crap cause they think their poop doesn't stink as bad as the poop coming out of the other crybabies candidate.
You are the assholes that WANT moderate pussies....

:fu:

Cork, you could fuck up a cup of coffee. That's why you work in a convenience store away form heavy machinery, intricate devices or anything requiring over a 10th grade education.

Cork, you could fuck up a cup of coffee. That's why you work in a convenience store away form heavy machinery, intricate devices or anything requiring over a 10th grade education.

Go cook my burger bitch.

I did burgers yesterday after leaving the office early. Remember, Cork? i dont punch a clock or wear a nametag. I remain employed due to merits that exceed elementary school attendance, or the ability to perform tasks usually scheduled for high school and college kids.

Degenerate.

I can't satisfy central planners. Sorry
strawman arguments are so effective

The reason you're afraid to publicly admit you don't believe that Rothbard, Hoppe, and Block are libertarians is because you know that libertarians would reject you rather than them.

Actually I don't give a rats ass about what "libertarians" think about me. The irony that an "anarchist" is concerned about peer pressure...

The reason you're afraid to publicly admit you don't believe that Rothbard, Hoppe, and Block are libertarians is because you know that libertarians would reject you rather than them.

Actually I don't give a rats ass about what "libertarians" think about me. The irony that an "anarchist" is concerned about peer pressure...

It's not a straw man argument to say that somebody who requires me to spell out for them exactly how the market would do something, which is unknowable, is a central planner.

Well then you should have no problem addressing the fact that you want to purge Rothbard, Hoppe, and Block, but, instead, you run from the issue every single time.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's not a straw man argument to say that somebody who requires me to spell out for them exactly how the market would do something, which is unknowable, is a central planner.

I know lots of things about how capitalism works, and none of those things are central planning. It's the opposite of central planning. Apparently not only do you not understand anarchy, but you don't understand capitalism or central planning either.

Well then you should have no problem addressing the fact that you want to purge Rothbard, Hoppe, and Block, but, instead, you run from the issue every single time.

Another strawman. I've never said anything about trying to "purge" anyone, I said how I define libertarian, you said oh, well these people think they are libertarians, ergo you say that I say they are not, ergo I need to address that. As I said, a strawman. Didn't say that and I don't have to address your strawman.

And I don't give a rats ass about the people you've read, I am asking you about what ... you ... think. To engage you in your deflection would be to bolster your nonsense that I need to read books by other people to know what you think.

I know lots of things about how capitalism works, and none of those things are central planning. It's the opposite of central planning. Apparently not only do you not understand anarchy, but you don't understand capitalism or central planning either.

Another strawman. I've never said anything about trying to "purge" anyone, I said how I define libertarian, you said oh, well these people think they are libertarians, ergo you say that I say they are not, ergo I need to address that. As I said, a strawman. Didn't say that and I don't have to address your strawman.

And I don't give a rats ass about the people you've read, I am asking you about what ... you ... think. To engage you in your deflection would be to bolster your nonsense that I need to read books by other people to know what you think.

Play your cards right and maybe he'll treat us to a lecture on the merits of 'creative destruction'.

Huh?...You're the asshole who wants everyone to settle for moderate pussies, pussy.

come on libertarians. Whats wrong w/ some war corporatism and cctv cams in the bedrooms? :dunno:

Go fuck yourself, boy.

I've observed you liberoidal peckerheads treat Nader voters far more viciously than any of these neocon wimps have dumped on libertarians.

Our most virulent self-proclaimed capitalists in the private sector benefit from a very powerful interventionist state. What do you think the patent system is? It's big government protecting the investments of the private sector by building and enforcing a monopoly fence around their products. It's pure nanny-state capitalism, and the Republican voter has been kept totally in the dark about it.

Republicans on this board have been kept so illiterate by the Republican Think Tank/media universe. They can't name the regulatory favors that are created by government on behalf of corporations at the behest of concentrated lobbying pressure. The US government is a dynamic advocate for capital – it opens global markets for US investment by "softening" regimes that seek to nationalize resources. It uses military force to protect the supply-chains of our global corporations. It fucking opened China so companies like Walmart could get their products manufactured there on the cheap. Exxon's profits would wilt away if were not for our considerable military buildup in parts of the Middle East.

The problem with talk radio Libertarians is that they can't name all the ways the government intervenes in the market on behalf of the private sector. While some people were in college studying patent law, others were driving around gripping their steering wheel in anger, agitated by talk radio pundits who manipulate them with scare stories about communists, gays and terrorists hiding under the bed.

We are living the consequences of movement conservatism's strategic but tragic decision to raise a generation of terribly uninformed voters.

God help us because they vote.

Last edited:
Our most virulent self-proclaimed capitalists in the private sector benefit from a very powerful interventionist state. What do you think the patent system is? It's big government protecting the investments of the private sector by building and enforcing a monopoly fence around their products.

Republicans on this board have been kept so illiterate by the Republican Think Tank/media universe, that they can't name the regulatory favors that are created by government on behalf of corporations at the behest of concentrated lobbying pressure. The US government is a dynamic advocate for capital – it opens global markets for US investment by crushing regimes that seek to nationalize resources. It uses military force to protect the supply-chains of our global corporations. Exxon's profits would wilt away if were not for our considerable military buildup in parts of the Middle East.

The problem with talk radio Libertarians is that they can't name all the ways the government intervenes in the market on behalf of the private sector. While some people were in college studying patent law, others were driving around gripping their steering wheel in anger, agitated by talk radio pundits who manipulate them with scare stories about communists, gays and terrorists hiding under the bed.

We are living the consequences of movement conservatism's strategic but tragic decision to raise terribly uninformed voters.

God help us because they vote.

exactly ;) Repubs love affair w/ war corporatism. Never ending wars enrich the weapons manufacturers and they, in turn, fill the politician's campaign coffers and offers of future positions as members of the board if they are ever defeated or retire. Milking the taxpayers for everything they're worth.

Last edited:
exactly ;) Repubs love affair w/ war corporatism. Never ending wars enrich the weapons manufacturers and they, in turn, fill the politician's campaign coffers and offers of future positions as members of the board if they are ever defeated or retire. Milking the taxpayers for everything they're worth.

As a us vs them thing, this line really doesn't fly anymore.

Forum List

Back