Conservatives and Libertarians need to be allies

ROFLMAO!!!!, thanks for the laugh, much appreciated. :lol:

Libertarians and "liberals" becoming "allies" is about as feasible as The Pope publicly agreeing to dine in hell with Satan. When "liberals" disavow all the methods, practices and purpose of the leviathan authoritarian state then maybe an alliance can be formed, but that ain't happened yet, not even close.

Really? Who do you think they are more like? Other then taxes and state government vs federal government you cant differentiate the two. Both want large government just a different local. Both want abortion on demand Libertarians just like to say it is a state issue, Both want legal drugs so it can be TAXED, Both hate money of any kind spent on defense, Both would rather capitulate to a outside force instead of standing their ground, Both blame the corporations for the loss of manufacturing jobs, Both ignorantly believe the first amendment is a something to protect the people FROM religion, ect ect ect.... They have more in common with progressives then with conservatives....

Hey, Cork! How's the beer cooler?

Anyway, you never seize to impress with your incredible lack of knowledge regarding libertarians. Even after you are corrected, you come right back and fuck it up all over again. If one didn't know you work at a convenience store, one might be inclined to think you do it on purpose. But alas, it is obvious that you lack the mental fortitude to allow the ingress of correct knowledge on this subject.

Thanks for the laughs though. Always worth reading for that.

And also another point most libertarian are like takeaProgressivestep here who like to seem elitist. I Don't do that anymore I have employees that do that now.

Nobody even knows what a "real conservative" is could be part of the problem. When "conservatives" wipe their ass with our constitution and implement ideas that one would think come from progressives, only to turn around and slam progressives for their ideas, you're losing people's trust that you're any different. As it turns out, you're not. You just want to be "relevant". Enjoy it now, because you're brand of "conservative" is quickly becoming completely fucking irrelevant.

Exacctly.

On the one side we have the "liberals" who want to tyrannize us in the name of the almighty state and on the other we have the "conservatives" who want to dictate in the name of a god.

And so it goes.

Really? Who do you think they are more like? Other then taxes and state government vs federal government you cant differentiate the two. Both want large government just a different local. Both want abortion on demand Libertarians just like to say it is a state issue, Both want legal drugs so it can be TAXED, Both hate money of any kind spent on defense, Both would rather capitulate to a outside force instead of standing their ground, Both blame the corporations for the loss of manufacturing jobs, Both ignorantly believe the first amendment is a something to protect the people FROM religion, ect ect ect.... They have more in common with progressives then with conservatives....

Anyway, you never seize to impress with your incredible lack of knowledge regarding libertarians. Even after you are corrected, you come right back and fuck it up all over again. If one didn't know you work at a convenience store, one might be inclined to think you do it on purpose. But alas, it is obvious that you lack the mental fortitude to allow the ingress of correct knowledge on this subject.

And also another point most libertarian are like takeaProgressivestep here who like to seem elitist. I Don't do that anymore I have employees that do that now.

:eusa_boohoo:

Yet the social part is what is killing the Republican party. Preach the Gospel to your heart's content in the churches and on the street corners, but not in your politics. Change men's hearts one at a time and it will color and influence their personal actions and how they vote. Force your particular brand of religious morality on those who don't want it thru legislation and fall from power. Simple as that and happening right before our eyes. Liberty is liberty. We can pay lip service to it or we can actually support and defend it.

Then why is it that Republicans keep nominating MODERATE pussies who are not SOCIALLY conservative and they still lose?

Because they either like to lose and complain or they are true blue dumbfucks. My money is on the latter.

Or it could be that people dont want democrat lite like libertarians are.

When it comes to economic matters, narco-libertarians and conservatives agree like 99.9% of the time. When it comes to social matters and foreign policy the narcos are far more like the old Left libs. Listen to Noam Trotsky on foreign policy and he sounds about like Ron Paul.

If the narco-libtards want any role in gov't they'll have to suck up the social part and get on board.

Yet the social part is what is killing the Republican party. Preach the Gospel to your heart's content in the churches and on the street corners, but not in your politics. Change men's hearts one at a time and it will color and influence their personal actions and how they vote. Force your particular brand of religious morality on those who don't want it thru legislation and fall from power. Simple as that and happening right before our eyes. Liberty is liberty. We can pay lip service to it or we can actually support and defend it.

Then why is it that Republicans keep nominating MODERATE pussies who are not SOCIALLY conservative and they still lose?

Mitt Romney was the epitome of social conservative...

When it comes to economic matters, narco-libertarians and conservatives agree like 99.9% of the time. When it comes to social matters and foreign policy the narcos are far more like the old Left libs. Listen to Noam Trotsky on foreign policy and he sounds about like Ron Paul.

If the narco-libtards want any role in gov't they'll have to suck up the social part and get on board.

Because in trying to please everyone and offend no one, they end up selecting a candidate that no one really supports. And which of the last few candidates were not socially conservative? Which ones were pro-abortion or for legalizing drugs? McCain? Romney? The Republican candidate always caters to the social conservatives because they believe they can't win without their vote.......yet the keep losing. How many times do they have to beat their head aganst the wall before they figure out why their head hurts?

How is that interventionism working out for you? Lost any relatives on 09/11? Love them TSA agents handling your junk at the nation's airports?

Identify one single Libertarian website which is "anti-semite?

Why is maximum liberty wrong?

Isn't the reason we lose every time the fact that Libertarians have never promised to use US Treasury funds to BUY votes from parasites and war profiteers?

How did ignoring what the world after WWI work for us?

Wut?

Are you using incoherence as a debate strategy?

Yea have to admit that did come off as gibberish :) My step daughter was asking me questions when I was typing LOL

It was how well did ignoring the world after WWI work out....

:eusa_boohoo:

Do you honestly think I was whining??? LMAO listen boy I am a adult. I can deal with children like you.

How about giving real freedom and free enterprise and real cuts in spending and bureaucracy a fair hearing in the arena of ideas, rather than smearing and lying about libertarians like liberoidals do?

Conservatives made it very clear in the last election that they want nothing to do with libertarians as they went on to lose in spectacular fashion.

According to a survey taken last year by YouGov (formerly Polimetrix) 11.9% of Republicans consider themselves to be libertarians. This is less than the 13.1% of Democrats who consider themselves to be libertarians.

According to the same survey, 43.6% of Republicans consider themselves to be born again Christians.

15.6% of Republicans favor major cuts in the military.

13.5% of Republicans favor major cuts in Social Security.

15.5% of Republicans favor major cuts in Medicare.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~benv/files/poll responses by party ID.pdf

If Mitt Romney had espoused a consistent libertarian program during the last election he would have lost in a landslide. If Congressional Republicans had, both houses of Congress would be controlled by the Democratic Party.

Last edited:

Mitt Romney was the epitome of social conservative...
Really? Lets see... he was pro gay marriage, Was not against abortion, Never stood up for freedom to express religion..... How was he socially conservative? You see he said he had personal morals yet made sure every one knew he would NEVER use them to shape policy so in other words he was fraud in this manner. Much like Democrats.

How did ignoring what the world after WWI work for us?

Wut?

Are you using incoherence as a debate strategy?

Yea have to admit that did come off as gibberish :) My step daughter was asking me questions when I was typing LOL

It was how well did ignoring the world after WWI work out....

HUH?

Stop blaming your step daughter . Be a man an admit that you have no idea what you are talking about.

How about giving real freedom and free enterprise and real cuts in spending and bureaucracy a fair hearing in the arena of ideas, rather than smearing and lying about libertarians like liberoidals do?

Conservatives made it very clear in the last election that they want nothing to do with libertarians as they went on to lose in spectacular fashion.

According to a survey taken last year by YouGov (formerly Polimetrix) 11.9% of Republicans consider themselves to be libertarians. This is less than the 13.1% of Democrats who consider themselves to be libertarians.

According to the same survey, 43.6% of Republicans consider themselves to be born again Christians.

15.6% of Republicans favor major cuts in the military.

13.5% of Republicans favor major cuts in Social Security.

15.5% of Republicans favor major cuts in Medicare.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~benv/files/poll responses by party ID.pdf

If Mitt Romney had espoused a consistent libertarian program during the last election he would have lost in a landslide. If Congressional Republicans had, both houses of Congress would be controlled by the Democratic Party.

He did lose in a landslide.

Forum List

Back