Conservatives, do you agree with Ron Desantis' (R-FL) decision to close bars?

Do you agree with Desantis' reversal?

• I agree with Desantis

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I disagree with Desantis. We must be "liberated"

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
DeSantis has no choice at the moment. They gambled on damning the torpedos and opening back up without strict guidelines in place and now they're paying for it. Can't be in a crowded space having drinks or eating a meal right now. Too easy to spread the virus...mostly by people who are asymptomatic and are passing it along without even knowing it.

Opening up has nothing to do with the spikes.

You Communists and your massive riots are the cause of that.

I guess the virus isn't as woke as you Maoists claimed? Hey you're democrats, you lie, it's what you do, it's all you do.

No the protests were not the reason for the spike. As I've pointed out before, most protestors were wearing masks. It was people not observing rudimentary safety precautions over Memorial Day weekend and the week after. They just went out and behaved like there was no pandemic. Back to normal. The virus can take up to two weeks to incubate. What you're seeing in the rise in cases is the result of people being out and about with no safety in mind in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, and Georgia that didn't issue clear guidelines. Now before you squawk, California (with its Democratic governor) is seeing the same thing...due to the sheer number of people..who also didn't heed the guidelines...and you can send some of that blame Newsom's way. He didn't drop the iron fist like Cuomo did in NY.

As a side note, you right wingers need to stop with the "ists" labeling everytime you throw a temper tantrum. I'm starting to think the entirety of the right is completely out of ideas and common sense.

Oh, we believe you,

View attachment 355792

The Wuhan be woke.

View attachment 355793

Sho nuff not be spreading

View attachment 355795

Masks are irrelevant, but more of you Stalinist rioters don't have them than do.

View attachment 355797

Nah, it's 5 guys at a bar getting a beer.

Again, I see the majority of protestors wearing masks.
But, you go ahead with your faux outrage and virus denial.

Thousands of people rioting isn’t a cause for a spike in The Rona...but a Trump rally is.

Liberals are such lying sacks of shit.

All that is needed for democrats to prevail of for good men to do nothing, and for people to be totally fucking stupid.

I think America used up its quota of stupid in November of 2016...and we've been paying for it ever since.
I sincerely hope the Democrats prevail. It can't be any worse than the miserable experience known as the Republican Party that
we've had to suffer through for the last four decades.

DeSantis has no choice at the moment. They gambled on damning the torpedos and opening back up without strict guidelines in place and now they're paying for it. Can't be in a crowded space having drinks or eating a meal right now. Too easy to spread the virus...mostly by people who are asymptomatic and are passing it along without even knowing it.

I guess the virus isn't as woke as you Maoists claimed? Hey you're democrats, you lie, it's what you do, it's all you do.

No the protests were not the reason for the spike. As I've pointed out before, most protestors were wearing masks. It was people not observing rudimentary safety precautions over Memorial Day weekend and the week after. They just went out and behaved like there was no pandemic. Back to normal. The virus can take up to two weeks to incubate. What you're seeing in the rise in cases is the result of people being out and about with no safety in mind in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, and Georgia that didn't issue clear guidelines. Now before you squawk, California (with its Democratic governor) is seeing the same thing...due to the sheer number of people..who also didn't heed the guidelines...and you can send some of that blame Newsom's way. He didn't drop the iron fist like Cuomo did in NY.

As a side note, you right wingers need to stop with the "ists" labeling everytime you throw a temper tantrum. I'm starting to think the entirety of the right is completely out of ideas and common sense.

Oh, we believe you,

View attachment 355792

The Wuhan be woke.

View attachment 355793

View attachment 355795

Masks are irrelevant, but more of you Stalinist rioters don't have them than do.

View attachment 355797

How fake are libs? Just ridiculous.

The real question is are they liars or retards.

Fake news

The Communists like Jacking off in the soup reject science. Large crowds don't spread 'Rona cuz it beez woke.

They honestly believe Americans are so fucking stupid that we will say "oh, it was a few guys knocking back a beer in a bar all 10 feet away from each other, not the 2 million vicious thugs who were crammed together to be the first in the Target to look da big skeens.

Fake news

The Communists like Jacking off in the soup reject science. Large crowds don't spread 'Rona cuz it beez woke.

They honestly believe Americans are so fucking stupid that we will say "oh, it was a few guys knocking back a beer in a bar all 10 feet away from each other, not the 2 million vicious thugs who were crammed together to be the first in the Target to look da big skeens.

The best is that riots are ok, but a Trump rally is not.

Such lying pieces of trash.

Oh, we believe you,

View attachment 355792

The Wuhan be woke.

View attachment 355793

View attachment 355795

View attachment 355797

In the case of Jacking Off in the Soup, a liar. A paid by Beijing/DNC liar. A demagogue and propagandist. His masters have such deep contempt for Americans that they think they can tell any absurd lie and America will buy it.

Now berg80 is probably retarded. I think he eats his own feces out of his depends.

This troll pos posted the same thing about TX yesterday and when he didn't get the result he wanted, the scumbag just started to spew his bs.

So what do you think about closing Texas back down?

This troll pos posted the same thing about TX yesterday and when he didn't get the result he wanted, the scumbag just started to spew his bs.

So what do you think about closing Texas back down?

While the riots rage? What a stupid idea. The spikes are 100% due to the riots and EVERYONE in America knows it.

Oh, we believe you,

View attachment 355792

The Wuhan be woke.

View attachment 355793

View attachment 355795

View attachment 355797

In the case of Jacking Off in the Soup, a liar. A paid by Beijing/DNC liar. A demagogue and propagandist. His masters have such deep contempt for Americans that they think they can tell any absurd lie and America will buy it.

Now berg80 is probably retarded. I think he eats his own feces out of his depends.

So, you got nothing. Just bile and vitriol. Check. Typical of the right wing. Bereft of ideas and vision. You only know the hatred that your alt-right division pimps on talk radio and conservative media sow.

Bottom line here snowflake is that if states like Texas, Florida, and Arizona (as well as a few others) don't get their shit together fast, they will be shutting down again..possibly for an even longer period of time. For weeks, you covidiots pointed your fingers and lobbed criticism after criticism at states like NY, NJ, and MA for the way they handled the virus outbreak. Now those states are opening back up without spikes and the chickens are coming home to roost in red states that opened back up and didn't issue strict guidelines for doing so. Way to go. Just proves my point that right wingers don't learn from their mistakes. They just find ways to make totally new ones...even bigger.

Oh, we believe you,

View attachment 355792

The Wuhan be woke.

View attachment 355793

View attachment 355795

View attachment 355797

So, you got nothing. Just bile and vitriol. Check. Typical of the right wing. Bereft of ideas and vision. You only know the hatred that your alt-right division pimps on talk radio and conservative media sow.

Bottom line here snowflake is that if states like Texas, Florida, and Arizona (as well as a few others) don't get their shit together fast, they will be shutting down again..possibly for an even longer period of time. For weeks, you covidiots pointed your fingers and lobbed criticism after criticism at states like NY, NJ, and MA for the way they handled the virus outbreak. Now those states are opening back up without spikes and the chickens are coming home to roost in red states that opened back up and didn't issue strict guidelines for doing so. Way to go. Just proves my point that right wingers don't learn from their mistakes. They just find ways to make totally new ones...even bigger.
Fake news, real liar.

Have you yet taken the Dan Patrick advise and sacrifice yourself for the economy? Your Governor is laughable in saying Austin City is different than Austin County. Austin County doesn't have people? What your skidmark released on this country is bad, very bad.

Oh, we believe you,

View attachment 355792

The Wuhan be woke.

View attachment 355793

View attachment 355795

View attachment 355797

Again, I see the majority of protestors wearing masks.
But, you go ahead with your faux outrage and virus denial.

There's plenty of video and photo evidence of many protestors not wearing masks and not practicing social distancing, some of which was just shown. It only makes sense that the protests would lead to more virus cases. This isn't a mutually exclusive kind of thing; people gathering in bars and people gathering in protests can both lead to the spread of the virus.

Question to conservatives. The past few months, you strongly called for reopening businesses such as bars and everything else.
Republican governor Ron Desantis of Florida opened/liberated bars, but now he has decided to close/subjugate bar owners again.
Do you agree with Desantis' decision?

People know the risks. You leftists have been rioting for a month and have caused a MASSIVE spike. You and the little Goebbels of the Democrat Media Complex have said that the virus won't infect anyone looting, raping, or burning, but the virus isn't woke after all. Bars are not a concern, democrat rioters are the concern.
All irresponsible people are a concern starting with your skidmark.

Have you yet taken the Dan Patrick advise and sacrifice yourself for the economy? Your Governor is laughable in saying Austin City is different than Austin County. Austin County doesn't have people? What your skidmark released on this country is bad, very bad.

I forgot all about this greatest hit....how's that working out for Texas now?
Texas lt. governor on reopening state: 'There are more important things than living'

Anyone on the right want to be a sacrifice?

Texas lt. governor on reopening state: 'There are more important things than living'

I nominate miketx, as well as any native tex-ass. The IQ level will rise.

I am and have been willing to wear a mask and we should all be acting responsibly and do it. Been quiet long enough.

Freedom of choice is not JUST about rights and PRIVILEGES. It is also responsibility and accountability.

This disease is not a hoax. Sick of these claims. As the thing continues to spread this will continue to happen and this will go on forever unless everyone understands that if EVERYONE acted responsibly with actual concerns for others, we would be done with this damn thing in 3 freaking weeks.

Having said that, the left in typical fashion demonizes and takes any RESPONSIBILITY away from the cultural marxist generated protests and how those CULTURAL MARXISTS desire to keep this disease around.

The numbers are spiking 2 weeks after the mass protests, hyped and encouraged by the globalist media, and that same media blames Trump rally in Tulsa and conservatives.

While I admit many conservatives are acting very irresponsibly, there is enough blame to go all around. This is the disaster we live in now. This is the disaster.

It won't end until we all get it. Which seems to be far away from that. Meanwhile we all suffer cause the disease isn't distinguishing between left or conservative regardless of the left trying to claim how racist the disease is towards blacks.

That's why he's toast, I hope.

Forum List

Back