Conservatives, do you agree with Ron Desantis' (R-FL) decision to close bars?

Do you agree with Desantis' reversal?

• I agree with Desantis

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I disagree with Desantis. We must be "liberated"

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
This troll pos posted the same thing about TX yesterday and when he didn't get the result he wanted, the scumbag just started to spew his bs.
Have you yet taken the Dan Patrick advise and sacrifice yourself for the economy? Your Governor is laughable in saying Austin City is different than Austin County. Austin County doesn't have people? What your skidmark released on this country is bad, very bad.

I forgot all about this greatest hit....how's that working out for Texas now?
Texas lt. governor on reopening state: 'There are more important things than living'

Anyone on the right want to be a sacrifice?
I nominate miketx, as well as any native tex-ass. The IQ level will rise.
Last test I took a while back showed me in the mid 130's. But I think IQ tests are BS, much like your posts are. Having been in a job that required above average intelligence to be successful, I succeeded.

I am and have been willing to wear a mask and we should all be acting responsibly and do it. Been quiet long enough.

Freedom of choice is not JUST about rights and PRIVILEGES. It is also responsibility and accountability.

This disease is not a hoax. Sick of these claims. As the thing continues to spread this will continue to happen and this will go on forever unless everyone understands that if EVERYONE acted responsibly with actual concerns for others, we would be done with this damn thing in 3 freaking weeks.

Having said that, the left in typical fashion demonizes and takes any RESPONSIBILITY away from the cultural marxist generated protests and how those CULTURAL MARXISTS desire to keep this disease around.

The numbers are spiking 2 weeks after the mass protests, hyped and encouraged by the globalist media, and that same media blames Trump rally in Tulsa and conservatives.

While I admit many conservatives are acting very irresponsibly, there is enough blame to go all around. This is the disaster we live in now. This is the disaster.

It won't end until we all get it. Which seems to be far away from that. Meanwhile we all suffer cause the disease isn't distinguishing between left or conservative regardless of the left trying to claim how racist the disease is towards blacks.

Fauci admitted to lying.

How can you know the truth?

I am and have been willing to wear a mask and we should all be acting responsibly and do it. Been quiet long enough.

Freedom of choice is not JUST about rights and PRIVILEGES. It is also responsibility and accountability.

This disease is not a hoax. Sick of these claims. As the thing continues to spread this will continue to happen and this will go on forever unless everyone understands that if EVERYONE acted responsibly with actual concerns for others, we would be done with this damn thing in 3 freaking weeks.

Having said that, the left in typical fashion demonizes and takes any RESPONSIBILITY away from the cultural marxist generated protests and how those CULTURAL MARXISTS desire to keep this disease around.

The numbers are spiking 2 weeks after the mass protests, hyped and encouraged by the globalist media, and that same media blames Trump rally in Tulsa and conservatives.

While I admit many conservatives are acting very irresponsibly, there is enough blame to go all around. This is the disaster we live in now. This is the disaster.

It won't end until we all get it. Which seems to be far away from that. Meanwhile we all suffer cause the disease isn't distinguishing between left or conservative regardless of the left trying to claim how racist the disease is towards blacks.

Fauci admitted to lying.

Lying about what? The disease exists, it is spreading. It isn't a hoax.

Now, as far as Fauci goes, I think there are a lot of things at play. From a globalist community that has an agenda to end America and will use a pandemic to do it. To them this is a war and there are always casualties in any war. So, they are willing to use a disease to destroy America.

That doesn't mean the disease isn't real. It is real and it also seems they love the fact that American conservatives are all too willing to keep the disease spreading. Wearing masks isn't an infringement on freedoms. It is responsible behavior.

This world cannot afford this disease to be constantly uncontained and constantly moving or else we are going have shut down after shut down after shut down. ALL to the delight of those cultural marxists that are determined to destroy it.

Is wearing a mask really that hard? Is it? If we believe there is going to be a judgement by Christ, how do we explain how we are unwilling to wear masks to stop the spread of disease for the BENEFIT OF OTHERS?

It is this irresponsible behavior THAT THE LEFT WANTS and the conservatives are OBLIGING THEM.

Fauci admitted to lying.

Now, as far as Fauci goes, I think there are a lot of things at play. From a globalist community that has an agenda to end America and will use a pandemic to do it. To them this is a war and there are always casualties in any war. So, they are willing to use a disease to destroy America.

That doesn't mean the disease isn't real. It is real and it also seems they love the fact that American conservatives are all too willing to keep the disease spreading. Wearing masks isn't an infringement on freedoms. It is responsible behavior.

This world cannot afford this disease to be constantly uncontained and constantly moving or else we are going have shut down after shut down after shut down. ALL to the delight of those cultural marxists that are determined to destroy it.

Is wearing a mask really that hard? Is it? If we believe there is going to be a judgement by Christ, how do we explain how we are unwilling to wear masks to stop the spread of disease for the BENEFIT OF OTHERS?

It is this irresponsible behavior THAT THE LEFT WANTS and the conservatives are OBLIGING THEM.
The virus isn't any worse than the flu. We never wore masks for that.

Question to conservatives. The past few months, you strongly called for reopening businesses such as bars and everything else.
Republican governor Ron Desantis of Florida opened/liberated bars, but now he has decided to close/subjugate bar owners again.
Do you agree with Desantis' decision?
As per the poll right now, cons not so liberatey anymore. I'm glad they learned their lesson the hard way.

Fauci admitted to lying.

The virus isn't any worse than the flu. We never wore masks for that.
It really isn't. I understand your point, but it is worse than the flu.

THEY are counting on this rhetoric. THEY know with such rhetoric the disease won't go away which is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

I have known three people that have had it. All of them lived. All of them free market capitalists I assure you. All of them told me it is worse.

Have a friend whose brother died from it. I promise you it is worse than the simple flu.

I promise you conservatives that use this tact of refusing to wear masks in public places are not making any salient points and the world globalists love it.

Hope we don't get it. Be prepared though for more lockdowns and this disease not going away until we all understand the notion of responsibility and accountability.

Question to conservatives. The past few months, you strongly called for reopening businesses such as bars and everything else.
Republican governor Ron Desantis of Florida opened/liberated bars, but now he has decided to close/subjugate bar owners again.
As per the poll right now, cons not so liberatey anymore. I'm glad they learned their lesson the hard way.
Talking to yourself now, huh?

Nobody wants to keep the disease around. Only an insane person would believe anyone would.

People should have the opportunity to use their own judgement about this. Some wimpy ass political hack who turns out to be a liberal governor should not have unilateral power over anyone's constitutional freedoms. And why should the liberals be upset if thousands of conservatives get COVID and die? I always thought that was their masterplan.
I'm fine with that plan. Let the science deniers have their Covid parities. I'm all for it.

I think they've got a good leg up on Covid partying in Houston. Will be interesting to see their death toll climb.

People should have the opportunity to use their own judgement about this. Some wimpy ass political hack who turns out to be a liberal governor should not have unilateral power over anyone's constitutional freedoms. And why should the liberals be upset if thousands of conservatives get COVID and die? I always thought that was their masterplan.
I'm fine with that plan. Let the science deniers have their Covid parities. I'm all for it.

I think they've got a good leg up on Covid partying in Houston. Will be interesting to see their death toll climb.
The problem is it's wrecking consumers economy with household debt going up even more.

So much fun to see thug in chief, and his cheerleaders gov of FL AZ and TX, keeping the flame of incompetence, by keeping america first for months on now, biggest disaster in history...

DONALD TRUMP
Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

1593281354411.png
1593281390469.png

So much fun to see thug in chief, and his cheerleaders gov of FL AZ and TX, keeping the flame of incompetence, by keeping america first for months on now, biggest disaster in history...

DONALD TRUMP

View attachment 355873View attachment 355874
You are a liar and loser.

Too bad for you I have proof. Now, call me a racist and run away loser.

So, you got nothing. Just bile and vitriol. Check. Typical of the right wing. Bereft of ideas and vision. You only know the hatred that your alt-right division pimps on talk radio and conservative media sow.

Bottom line here snowflake is that if states like Texas, Florida, and Arizona (as well as a few others) don't get their shit together fast, they will be shutting down again..possibly for an even longer period of time. For weeks, you covidiots pointed your fingers and lobbed criticism after criticism at states like NY, NJ, and MA for the way they handled the virus outbreak. Now those states are opening back up without spikes and the chickens are coming home to roost in red states that opened back up and didn't issue strict guidelines for doing so. Way to go. Just proves my point that right wingers don't learn from their mistakes. They just find ways to make totally new ones...even bigger.

ROFL;

You got taken to the woodshed.

The spike in Wuhan virus cases is 100% due to the riots. Worse for you is that the death rate is low, as more cases come out your desired rate is lost. You democrats wanted a 25% fatality rate. In fact we are now at 0.0137% Yes, percent, mortality. Other than the people in nursing homes murdered by Cuomo and Newsom, no one dies from this. It far, far less fatal than the regular flu.

democrat rioters are spreading Wuhan virus. Every time the democrats go out to rape, pillage and burn - which seems to be every night, they spread Covid-19.

Look, you Marxists hate science and deny facts, we get it, but Wuhan spreads from in person contact. When you stuff 100,000 people together in a small space, it spreads.

Nobody wants to keep the disease around. Only an insane person would believe anyone would.

Bullshit. The Wuhan virus is the election strategy of the democrats. That's why Cuomo and Newsom seeded the nursing homes. Shut downs destroy the economy, and the Trump economy is what you Maoists have no ability to fight.

The problem is it's wrecking consumers economy with household debt going up even more.

democrats are helping;

1593284873707.png

To spread the virus.

DONALD TRUMP

View attachment 355873View attachment 355874

Oh look, a fucking liar.

You must be a democrat.

So show us where Trump EVER called the Wuhan virus a hoax?

Fuckwad liar.

Forum List

Back