Conservatives, do you agree with Ron Desantis' (R-FL) decision to close bars?

Do you agree with Desantis' reversal?

• I agree with Desantis

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I disagree with Desantis. We must be "liberated"

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Question to conservatives. The past few months, you strongly called for reopening businesses such as bars and everything else.
Republican governor Ron Desantis of Florida opened/liberated bars, but now he has decided to close/subjugate bar owners again.
Do you agree with Desantis' decision?

So much fun to see thug in chief, and his cheerleaders gov of FL AZ and TX, keeping the flame of incompetence, by keeping america first for months on now, biggest disaster in history...

DONALD TRUMP
Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

View attachment 355873View attachment 355874

Oh look, a fucking liar.

You must be a democrat.

So show us where Trump EVER called the Wuhan virus a hoax?

Fuckwad liar.
Dumbfuck, he said Impeached Trump called it the "Democrats' new hoax." Which Impeach Trump did, saying it's "their [Democrats] new hoax."

If you weren't so senile, you'd understand the difference.

Lying fuck.

The phrase was about the media, thought I admit that the media and the party are one and the same.

Still you don't quote - because you're a lying fuck, and you know that the actual quote exposes your ChiCom scum ass as what you are, a demagogue piece of shit.
"The phrase was about the media"

LOL

You're truly fucking insane, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

Not once in that part of his speech did Impeached Trump mention the media. He was clearly talking about Democrats.

Impeached Trump said... "they couldn't even count their votes..." -- Democrats were counting votes, the media doesn't count votes.

Impeached Trump said... "they tried the impeachment hoax." -- Democrats impeached Impeached Trump, the media can’t impeach a president.

Impeached Trump said... "and this is their new hoax." -- still talking about Democrats.

Despite what you think you heard, Impeached Trump actually said...

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the Coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can't even count. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.' That didn't work out too well. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

Nobody wants to keep the disease around. Only an insane person would believe anyone would.

Bullshit. The Wuhan virus is the election strategy of the democrats. That's why Cuomo and Newsom seeded the nursing homes. Shut downs destroy the economy, and the Trump economy is what you Maoists have no ability to fight.

What a stupid little person you are.

Do you think?

If you did, would you think Cuomo should be indicted for murder?

Right after trump is hung for acting too slowly and getting 1000's killed unnecessarily I'll bring the rope

Oh, but there is a difference. Cuomo actually put infected patients in nursing homes, where you're just a filthy little fucking liar. Remember, you cocksuckers called him "racist" for banning flights from your homeland.

You lying little pile of shit you.

Question to conservatives. The past few months, you strongly called for reopening businesses such as bars and everything else.
Republican governor Ron Desantis of Florida opened/liberated bars, but now he has decided to close/subjugate bar owners again.

So much fun to see thug in chief, and his cheerleaders gov of FL AZ and TX, keeping the flame of incompetence, by keeping america first for months on now, biggest disaster in history...

DONALD TRUMP

Oh look, a fucking liar.

You must be a democrat.

Fuckwad liar.
Dumbfuck, he said Impeached Trump called it the "Democrats' new hoax." Which Impeach Trump did, saying it's "their [Democrats] new hoax."

Lying fuck.

The phrase was about the media, thought I admit that the media and the party are one and the same.

Still you don't quote - because you're a lying fuck, and you know that the actual quote exposes your ChiCom scum ass as what you are, a demagogue piece of shit.

LOL

Not once in that part of his speech did Impeached Trump mention the media. He was clearly talking about Democrats.

Impeached Trump said... "they couldn't even count their votes..." -- Democrats were counting votes, the media doesn't count votes.

Impeached Trump said... "they tried the impeachment hoax." -- Democrats impeached Impeached Trump, the media can’t impeach a president.

Impeached Trump said... "and this is their new hoax." -- still talking about Democrats.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the Coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can't even count. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.' That didn't work out too well. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

Well lookie there, the Chinese Spy is finally forced to post the quote.

And I need add nothing.

DONALD TRUMP

Oh look, a fucking liar.

You must be a democrat.

Fuckwad liar.

Lying fuck.

LOL

Well lookie there, the Chinese Spy is finally forced to post the quote.

And I need add nothing.
LOLOL

Poor, deranged Fruitcake, the quote proves he was talking about Democrats, not tbe media. He even said, "Democrats," and never once said, "media."

You're a fucking batshit insane loon. :cuckoo:

What a dumbfuck ^^^

The flu killed 62,000 in 6 months, COVID killed twice that many in 4. And that's with social distancing. Idiotically claiming this is no worse than the flu, for which there is a vaccine, is the height of rightardism.

Are you from Wuhan? Just curious.

Anyway, I think the Wuhan virus that your government unleashed on American and the rest of the world is utterly astounding. It cured the flu. 200,000 people die each year in the USA from the flu, but not his year - flu deaths virtually disappeared when the Wuhan virus hit in March. Heart attacks too.

The virus you Communist Chinese crafted and unleashed is extraordinarily contagious. My guess is that about 200 million Americans have been infected with this. But unlike the lies you and your lapdog WHO tell, it isn't very deadly - nothing like the flu. 0.0167% mortality based on the fake numbers the media spews. See, the riots that your lackeys the democrats have been staging have caused a massive spike in cases - but not deaths. When people keep recovering, the mortality percentage plummets.

200,000 flu deaths in the US each year? Where are you getting that number from?

What a dumbfuck ^^^

The flu killed 62,000 in 6 months, COVID killed twice that many in 4. And that's with social distancing. Idiotically claiming this is no worse than the flu, for which there is a vaccine, is the height of rightardism.

Anyway, I think the Wuhan virus that your government unleashed on American and the rest of the world is utterly astounding. It cured the flu. 200,000 people die each year in the USA from the flu, but not his year - flu deaths virtually disappeared when the Wuhan virus hit in March. Heart attacks too.

The virus you Communist Chinese crafted and unleashed is extraordinarily contagious. My guess is that about 200 million Americans have been infected with this. But unlike the lies you and your lapdog WHO tell, it isn't very deadly - nothing like the flu. 0.0167% mortality based on the fake numbers the media spews. See, the riots that your lackeys the democrats have been staging have caused a massive spike in cases - but not deaths. When people keep recovering, the mortality percentage plummets.

Cons can't count higher than the number of fingers on their hands. You’re talking about the very people who think the crowd on the right is bigger than the crowd on the left....

obama-wd-trump-inauguration-crowd-comparison.jpg

What a dumbfuck ^^^

Cons can't count higher than the number of fingers on their hands. You’re talking about the very people who think the crowd on the right is bigger than the crowd on the left....

Representatives of the people on the right were working. Or working real jobs and not getting free money from the government. Also D.C. is a parasite city.

What a dumbfuck ^^^

cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2015-2016.htm

Not in 2020 though, the flu is no longer killing people... It's a miracle.

What a dumbfuck ^^^

Representatives of the people on the right were working. Or working real jobs and not getting free money from the government. Also D.C. is a parasite city.
LOLOLOL

Your silly excuse aside (for the moment), no one said anything about why more people attended Obama's inauguration. The point was folks on the right lied and laughably claimed Impeached Trump's crowd was larger.

It clearly wasn't.

Now then, about your silly excuse.... let's see your proof that more Republicans work than Democrats....

What a dumbfuck ^^^

LOL

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

Nothing in your link indicates 200,000 people died from the flu during the 2015-2016 season.

According to this chart, as many as 35,000 died during that season.

Last edited:
What a dumbfuck ^^^

I looked through that page and didn't find anything indicating 200,000 people in the US died from flu that year, or any year. The only year I've seen on the CDC website with an estimate that reaches 200,000 flu deaths is 1918.

Now Texas has joined the re-closing movement. Utah is on the cusp and thinking about it. Still most reopening plans has a get out of jail card. If the cases go up then it will be shut down. Some now the state has to figure when to much is to much. Peoples lives are at stake here vs those who want to get on with living. I am glad I am not the one who makes that decision.

Now Texas has joined the re-closing movement. Utah is on the cusp and thinking about it. Still most reopening plans has a get out of jail card. If the cases go up then it will be shut down. Some now the state has to figure when to much is to much. Peoples lives are at stake here vs those who want to get on with living. I am glad I am not the one who makes that decision.

Texas closed bars. Hardly the massive reclosing that democrats want.

The cause of the spikes are the riots. Closing bars won't stop the riots.

Arizona, Arkansas, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas — as the number of infections continues to climb across the South and West.

Places that are not the hotbeds of riots.

demo do not want to close as you believe, they just want to be sure the do it right. Not a hail mary.

They did warn that any spikes would be handled by pulling back phases or portions to keep a handle on this.
The problem with blanket closings is it's a regional thing at the travel hubs which means it's mostly being brought in with the tourist and moving into state from people fleeing lunatic Liberal run cities.
Also the cities spiking like Miami, Tampa etc have had protest gatherings not following proper protocol. Now the protest cities spoiled it for all the other healthier counties, including hurting Black Business owners who were suffering enough through the storm then as they finally reopened soon after came the Epidemic closures.
Most bars are being regulated (checked up on) and they claim to be finding very few violators, however they can't regulate those careless parties the younger selfish crowd throw, therefore closing bars might actually make things worse as unregulated parties and gatherings will be more frequent and rebellious causing more issues then a careful bar.
Indoor concerts should be banned, I saw footage of one that was absolutely rediculous given the pandemic.

Arizona, Arkansas, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas — as the number of infections continues to climb across the South and West.

demo do not want to close as you believe, they just want to be sure the do it right. Not a hail mary.

All of those places had massive "peaceful protests," what are you talking about?

Oh, you're trying to obfuscate the obvious, that the Floyd "gatherings" aren't the cause of the spikes...

Even you don't believe you.

This troll pos posted the same thing about TX yesterday and when he didn't get the result he wanted, the scumbag just started to spew his bs.
Have you yet taken the Dan Patrick advise and sacrifice yourself for the economy? Your Governor is laughable in saying Austin City is different than Austin County. Austin County doesn't have people? What your skidmark released on this country is bad, very bad.
Are you attempting to stumble upon a POINT?

This troll pos posted the same thing about TX yesterday and when he didn't get the result he wanted, the scumbag just started to spew his bs.
Have you yet taken the Dan Patrick advise and sacrifice yourself for the economy? Your Governor is laughable in saying Austin City is different than Austin County. Austin County doesn't have people? What your skidmark released on this country is bad, very bad.
Are you attempting to stumble upon a POINT?

No, just showing the scum what they are.

All of those places had massive "peaceful protests," what are you talking about?

Oh, you're trying to obfuscate the obvious, that the Floyd "gatherings" aren't the cause of the spikes...

Even you don't believe you.

I didn't say thr the riots aren't the cause of the spikes

I am just saying there are other causes of the spikes in COVID-19 even in places that did not have massive riots

Forum List

Back