Conservatives, drugs, and guns...

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
So, what you're saying is that we need to fight drug reform to so druggies can't get their fix, but fight gun regulation because people can get what they want bad enough whether it's illegal or not? That's interesting. I have only one question. Are you aware that changing your mind depending on the situation is called hypocrisy? It's bad enough we already have liberals doing shit like that all the time*. Must you really do it too?

*Like:
"Take money out of politics! Just not our donors' money. That can stay..."
"Killing people is wrong, as long as I get to define who's a person and not."
"Of course I called Palin's daughter a filthy, slutty white trash bitch. That's just political commentary. She was fair game and it's funny. You can't compare that to those sorry fucks insisting that Obama handled Iraq poorly. That's just attacking him for his race."

oh brother. go fix yourself for crying out loud

when you lib/dems stop supporting ABORTION then you can wail on others

until then stuff it

The RTKBA is enshrined in our Founding Documents. There is no right to be a worthless loser and criminal who adds nothing to Society while leeching off it.

So, what you're saying is that we need to fight drug reform to so druggies can't get their fix, but fight gun regulation because people can get what they want bad enough whether it's illegal or not? That's interesting. I have only one question. Are you aware that changing your mind depending on the situation is called hypocrisy? It's bad enough we already have liberals doing shit like that all the time*. Must you really do it too?

*Like:
"Of course I called Palin's daughter a filthy, slutty white trash bitch. That's just political commentary. She was fair game and it's funny. You can't compare that to those sorry fucks insisting that Obama handled Iraq poorly. That's just attacking him for his race."
WHAT ????? ...... run that by me again................... who is that intended for ??????

until then stuff it
I'm not a liberal. I identify pro-life as a political philosophy in its own right. I'm not a member of any party. I'm not okay with feticide any more than the death penalty, agricultural slave labor for illegal immigrants, or any of the other barbaric practices of our culture.

WHAT ????? ...... run that by me again................... who is that intended for ??????
Basically anti-drug and anti-gun regulation conservatives.

*Like:

Senior Member having a Senior Moment?

*Like:

Senior Member having a Senior Moment?

all the time. sheesh who sits around thinking up that goofy stuff. lol

until then stuff it
I'm not a liberal. I identify pro-life as a political philosophy in its own right. I'm not a member of any party. I'm not okay with feticide any more than the death penalty, agricultural slave labor for illegal immigrants, or any of the other barbaric practices of our culture.

Basically anti-drug and anti-gun regulation conservatives.
Thanks

I'm honestly not sure why it says senior member. I haven't been here that long. Maybe it's just something that happens if you go long enough without paying to upgrade?

Forum List

Back