Conservatives, drugs, and guns...

and wanting to push SENIORS off a cliff in a wheelchair

Why not? Do you have a better means to get rid of outdated, unproductive members of society?

My guy was telling me a story of a guy he works with. Grew up in Germany. He calls people not working, EATERS. He said they can't produce anymore so they're just, eaters. I about fell out of my chair...

So, what you're saying is that we need to fight drug reform to so druggies can't get their fix, but fight gun regulation because people can get what they want bad enough whether it's illegal or not? That's interesting. I have only one question. Are you aware that changing your mind depending on the situation is called hypocrisy? It's bad enough we already have liberals doing shit like that all the time*. Must you really do it too?

*Like:
"Take money out of politics! Just not our donors' money. That can stay..."
"Killing people is wrong, as long as I get to define who's a person and not."
"Of course I called Palin's daughter a filthy, slutty white trash bitch. That's just political commentary. She was fair game and it's funny. You can't compare that to those sorry fucks insisting that Obama handled Iraq poorly. That's just attacking him for his race."
That is the Right for you. Having no Thing but protestants and renegades for their Cause while proclaiming they are for the "gospel Truth" in public venues.

Is it Any wonder that some on the left claim marijuana is an anti-hypocrisy medication and that Job 34:30 applies to Everyone who is protestant or renegade to a Holy Bible.

So, what you're saying is that we need to fight drug reform to so druggies can't get their fix, but fight gun regulation because people can get what they want bad enough whether it's illegal or not? That's interesting. I have only one question. Are you aware that changing your mind depending on the situation is called hypocrisy? It's bad enough we already have liberals doing shit like that all the time*. Must you really do it too?

*Like:
"Take money out of politics! Just not our donors' money. That can stay..."
"Killing people is wrong, as long as I get to define who's a person and not."
"Of course I called Palin's daughter a filthy, slutty white trash bitch. That's just political commentary. She was fair game and it's funny. You can't compare that to those sorry fucks insisting that Obama handled Iraq poorly. That's just attacking him for his race."

It's all but impossible to be entirely non-hypocritical. More you talk, harder it becomes.

-The right to keep and bear arms is specifically protected by the constitution, the right to the drug of your choice is not.
-Firearms are not addictive; addiction to firearms does not often led to other crimes like robbery/burglary/theft/assault/murder.
-Proper and intended use of a firearms almost never causes harm to the user, the users family and friends.
And so, apples and orgnges.
:dunno:

-The right to keep and bear arms is specifically protected by the constitution, the right to the drug of your choice is not.
-Firearms are not addictive; addiction to firearms does not often led to other crimes like robbery/burglary/theft/assault/murder.
-Proper and intended use of a firearms almost never causes harm to the user, the users family and friends.

It took a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw alcohol.

However irrelevant that is to what I said -- you are correct.
Funny how none who would do so refuse to understand that it would take an amendment to outlaw guns.

Funny how none who would do so refuse to understand that it would take an amendment to outlaw guns.

It shows at the time it was passed the Federal government did not have to power to outlaw the peoples drugs of choice. A power they grabbed after the Marijuana Tax Act was declared unconstitutional. Don't kid yourself, national gun control is just a High Court decision away.

It shows at the time it was passed the Federal government did not have to power to outlaw the peoples drugs of choice.
You can thank the commerce clause jurisprudence from of the FDR era for that.
Don't kid yourself, national gun control is just a High Court decision away.
Fortunately, the high court does not reverse itself very often.

Only the Right is that protestant and that renegade to cognitive forms of sonance; rights are declared inalienable or indefeasible in State Constitutions--regarding controversial forms of private property.

Forum List

Back