Conservatives going up the ladies vagina's again

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
There seems to be no end to the bodily intrusions that a Con won't go to!!! LMAO!! I understand you can keep your gun on you, but the cons want the Tampons confiscated. Will they want their pantys next? Oh thats right! The RNC already took Palin's dirty pantys back. LMAO!!:eusa_angel: Maybe they will want to do a scratch and Sniff next?

Texas Statehouse Confiscating Tampons and Pads as Senate Debate on Abortion Begins

If you are menstruating and headed to watch the Texas Senate debate the state’s now infamous abortion bill, put your super tampon in before entering the building. Word on Twitter, confirmed by Texas Tribune reporters, is that guards are [Update, July 12: Were!] confiscating all feminine products from entering visitors, apparently to stop pro-choice activists from throwing tampons and pads at the legislators, which maybe is something (funny) they would have done but I don’t know. So put 'em inside in advance, ladies. That goes for you pro-life activists too. We all bleed red.

Tampons and pads not allowed in Texas statehouse as Senate debate on abortion begins.

There seems to be no end to the bodily intrusions that a Con won't go to!!! LMAO!! I understand you can keep your gun on you, but the cons want the Tampons confiscated. Will they want their pantys next? Oh thats right! The RNC already took Palin's dirty pantys back. LMAO!!:eusa_angel: Maybe they will want to do a scratch and Sniff next?

Texas Statehouse Confiscating Tampons and Pads as Senate Debate on Abortion Begins

If you are menstruating and headed to watch the Texas Senate debate the state’s now infamous abortion bill, put your super tampon in before entering the building. Word on Twitter, confirmed by Texas Tribune reporters, is that guards are [Update, July 12: Were!] confiscating all feminine products from entering visitors, apparently to stop pro-choice activists from throwing tampons and pads at the legislators, which maybe is something (funny) they would have done but I don’t know. So put 'em inside in advance, ladies. That goes for you pro-life activists too. We all bleed red.

Tampons and pads not allowed in Texas statehouse as Senate debate on abortion begins.

ya ya--seen it----maybe if protestors wouldn't smuggle in jars of shit and piss to throw, this wouldn't be necessary. Ya think ?

It sounds like they have a very good reason for this confiscation. If women are going to act like idiots they will be treated like idiots. They are not responsible enough to be able to bring personal care items into the statehouse.

Do like other liberal women do flash their naked tits and giggle wildly.

Yes - nothing says "I am a responsible female American citizen," like needing to hurl shit, piss, bricks, and tampons at people who disagree with me. :eyeroll:

Last edited:
Been awhile since I have had to use this.
th

Forum List

Back