Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Good Lord, this thread was sleeping soundly and you had the nerve to wake it with your r-wing propaganda bullshit?

When the girls are rescued I'll be sure to thank those responsible including Michelle and the rest of the hash tag awareness campaign individuals.

Now you crawl back into your hole and let a sleeping dog lay.

No, just thank the Soldiers. And leave it at that. I mean, where's your Queen Michelle now? I'm sure she's moved onto Vacation plans and the next Social Media fad. She will have absolutely nothing to do with the rescue of these girls. So when it's all over with, just thank those 'Evil Conservative gun-toting 2nd Amender Soldiers.'
Capisce?

Why do you insist on calling them... those 'Evil Conservative gun-toting 2nd Amender Soldiers.' ?

In little kids' minds, there needs to be an evil boogey-man, a monster under the bed, a ghost in the night...

What I think is stupid is she even did a hashtag when these people don't even have the internet over there.. We need to care more about the thousands of missing kids in our own back yard first!!!

They just don't get it at Fox News... do they?

Conservatives mock 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag | MSNBC

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

I saw a church sign that said they were praying for the girls in Nigeria. What I didnt see was a mob of assholes yelling about how that was purely symbolic and accomplishes nothing.

Weird huh

I saw a church sign that said they were praying for the girls in Nigeria. What I didnt see was a mob of assholes yelling about how that was purely symbolic and accomplishes nothing.

Weird huh

everything obama does is purely symbolic and accomplishes nothing

poor leftard; it doesnt take a mob of assholes to know that; even a liberal asshole should be able to admit that at this point

What I think is stupid is she even did a hashtag when these people don't even have the internet over there.. We need to care more about the thousands of missing kids in our own back yard first!!!

They just don't get it at Fox News... do they?

Conservatives mock 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag | MSNBC

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

That hashtag was for you. Made you aware, made you think enough to come here to complain, bitch, and moan thus 'awareness' campaign. Mission accomplished. Pass it on. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Dear kidrocks:

bring-back-our-girls-2.jpg

Breaking News: 80 U.S. troops to search for Nigerian girls in Chad

80 U.S. troops to search for Nigerian girls in Chad - CNN.com

(CNN) -- The United States deployed 80 members of its armed forces to help locate the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls in neighboring Chad, the White House said Wednesday.

"These personnel will support the operation of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance aircraft for missions over northern Nigeria and the surrounding area," it said in a letter"

The force will remain in Chad until its support in resolving the kidnapping situation is no longer required."

President Barack Obama informed the House and the president of the Senate of the move.

(CNN) -- The United States deployed 80 members of its armed forces to help locate the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls in neighboring Chad, the White House said Wednesday.

"These personnel will support the operation of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance aircraft for missions over northern Nigeria and the surrounding area," it said in a letter"

The force will remain in Chad until its support in resolving the kidnapping situation is no longer required."

President Barack Obama informed the House and the president of the Senate of the move.

Looks like the symbolic gesture brought about real results. Now the repubs will change from boots being on the ground being a good thing to complaining about the number of troops..or better the cost of it!

Looks like the symbolic gesture brought about real results. Now the repubs will change from boots being on the ground being a good thing to complaining about the number of troops..or better the cost of it!

I THINK REAL RESULTS WOULD BE FINDING THEM dont you leftard?

80 troops?

A bunch of drone-operators, trailer-drivers and an electrician and repair-guy and IT guy or two, and a couple of photo-intel types?

Pfffffttttt... any sign of US boots on the ground... REAL boots... even in simple Search-and-Rescue mode?

Last edited:

80 troops?

A bunch of drone-operators, trailer-drivers and an electrician and repair-guy and IT guy or two, and a couple of photo-intel types?

Pfffffttttt... any sign of US boots on the ground... REAL boots... even in simple Search-and-Rescue mode?

Told you! Debbie Downer cant ever be happy even when things are done the way they supported they have to be sure to complain and change their minds

debbie-downer.jpg

If there is anything worthy of mockery in the news today, this has to be it.

Mocking #BringBackOurGirls is the equivalent to making rape jokes. That's what these Moonhammad-worshiping Koranimals are going to do to those young womyn, and have probably already done because misogynistic fascists like you didn't take it seriously to begin with.

Or the... "Why now? - What's Obama up to in Nigeria?" conspiracy.

sigh.................

again leftard; "real results" would be finding them; and rescuing them....... a long time ago

sigh.................

again leftard; "real results" would be finding them; and rescuing them....... a long time ago

sigh.................

sigh.................

Just sayin - if you would actually debate instead of simply calling anyone with whom you don't agree a "leftard", people may actually start to listen to what you have to say - instead of just laughing at you.

80 troops?

Told you! Debbie Downer cant ever be happy even when things are done the way they supported they have to be sure to complain and change their minds

debbie-downer.jpg

just because eft-wing retardz pretend to be happy; calling record welfare and food stamps "forward progress" doesnt make people more grounded in reality "Debbie Downers"

why dont you go cry?

sigh.................

sigh.................

Just sayin - if you would actually debate instead of simply calling anyone with whom you don't agree a "leftard", people may actually start to listen to what you have to say - instead of just laughing at you.

imagine i care what you think

nah; i cant either

...or they are doing this to take attention off of *blank* :D

Forum List

Back