Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

r2tfg0.jpg

#OMGThisThreadIsStillAlive
#WTF
#LetsDoSomethingAboutIt

Yes it is. :lol:

Thanks for playing the game so well you stupid fucking dittoheads. :D

The #awareness campaign has worked magnificently. Thank you Michelle!

#awareness campaign has worked magnificently. ??

Say What?

The kids got freed?

Wow.

That's great.

They should hashtag that news.

Unless it's just you being a dishonest twat again, of course.

When they do get freed... you may thank the hashtag compaign, Michelle, our troops
(maybe) and President Obama in any order you care to.

Say What?

The kids got freed?

Wow.

That's great.

When they do get freed... you may thank the hashtag compaign, Michelle, our troops (maybe) and President Obama in any order you care to.

tumblr_lpkrr5BwCV1qbjyzgo1_400.gif

Say What?

The kids got freed?

Wow.

That's great.

When they do get freed... you may thank the hashtag compaign, Michelle, our troops

I fully expect it to have as much to do with saving the girls as his previous campaign did....

311upz7.gif

Shitrocks....those girls aren't getting free unless US Special Forces are involved with killing Boko Haram scum.

The Nigerian military is too poor, too weak and too scared to do the mission without getting everyone killed.

Say What?

The kids got freed?

Wow.

That's great.

No they are not.

But your... "brave, gun-toting, pro-2nd amendment conservative men and women" are.

I ask again. Have your "brave, gun-toting, pro-2nd amendment conservative men and women" saved the girls and brought them home safe yet?

No? Just as I thought so you big mouth asshole. :D

Brave gun-toting Pro-2nd Amendment Conservative men and women make up most of our Military. They protect you and this nation. You Anti-Constitution Communist wankers aren't capable of that. They'll be saving these girls while you hide behind your keyboard tweeting more stupid meaningless shite. So just remember to thank our good Conservative Soldiers. Even you wankers should be able to muster that.

True, there are probably a few conservative brown-shirts in our military but not as many as you fantasize about you twit.

The overwhelming majority of our brave troops are honored to serve under their Commander in Chief, President Obama.

Too bad for you traitor dittoheads.

It's highly unlikely a Communist wanker like you has ever even met an American Soldier. I assure you most are good Conservative men & women who risk their lives defending our Constitution. The 2nd Amendment is especially important to them. And most despise your Dear Leader. So you're the one doing the fantasizing. Like i said, just remember to thank those good Conservatives when they save these girls.

Say What?

The kids got freed?

Wow.

That's great.

When?

LOL.

Sadly, kiddiepool, the hashtag "campaign" has no bearing on if or when the girls get freed.

Our First Lady. of course, doesn't either.

Certainly President Obumbler will have precious little to do with it.

One thing is certain. The pathetic lolberal hashtag bullshit will have played absolutely NO part in freeing the victims.

Brave gun-toting Pro-2nd Amendment Conservative men and women make up most of our Military. They protect you and this nation. You Anti-Constitution Communist wankers aren't capable of that. They'll be saving these girls while you hide behind your keyboard tweeting more stupid meaningless shite. So just remember to thank our good Conservative Soldiers. Even you wankers should be able to muster that.

True, there are probably a few conservative brown-shirts in our military but not as many as you fantasize about you twit.

The overwhelming majority of our brave troops are honored to serve under their Commander in Chief, President Obama.

It's highly unlikely a Communist wanker like you has ever even met an American Soldier. I assure you most are good Conservative men & women who risk their lives defending our Constitution. The 2nd Amendment is especially important to them. And most despise your Dear Leader. So you're the one doing the fantasizing. Like i said, just remember to thank those good Conservatives when they save these girls.

Good Lord, this thread was sleeping soundly and you had the nerve to wake it with your r-wing propaganda bullshit?

When the girls are rescued I'll be sure to thank those responsible including Michelle and the rest of the hash tag awareness campaign individuals.

Now you crawl back into your hole and let a sleeping dog lay.

Last edited:

Say What?

The kids got freed?

Wow.

That's great.

When?

LOL.

Sadly, kiddiepool, the hashtag "campaign" has no bearing on if or when the girls get freed.

One thing is certain. The pathetic lolberal hashtag bullshit will have played absolutely NO part in freeing the victims.

I'm almost positive the girls will thank Michelle Obama for her participation in the #BBOG's campaign once they are freed.

good grief, the kiddyoffitsrocker has been stomping about this stupid stupid stunt for days now

here's the Kiddyrocketscientist

Good Lord, this thread was sleeping soundly and you had the nerve to wake it with your r-wing propaganda bullshit?

When the girls are rescued I'll be sure to thank those responsible including Michelle and the rest of the hash tag awareness campaign individuals.

No, just thank the Soldiers. And leave it at that. I mean, where's your Queen Michelle now? I'm sure she's moved onto Vacation plans and the next Social Media fad. She will have absolutely nothing to do with the rescue of these girls. So when it's all over with, just thank those 'Evil Conservative gun-toting 2nd Amender Soldiers.' Capisce?

When?

LOL.

I'm almost positive the girls will thank Michelle Obama for her participation in the #BBOG's campaign once they are freed.

The ones who were "freed" escaped all on their own.

It is unlikely in the extreme that if anybody else gets out of that bad situation it will have ANY connection to the First Lady.

So, why on Earth would they "thank" the First Lady for her utterly useless public awareness via social media crap?

When?

LOL.

The ones who were "freed" escaped all on their own.

It is unlikely in the extreme that if anybody else gets out of that bad situation it will have ANY connection to the First Lady.

So, why on Earth would they "thank" the First Lady for her utterly useless public awareness via social media crap?

I can see Michelle and President Obama hosting the girls at a special White House dinner celebration celebrating the freedom of the girls from their capturers. Nice.

No, just thank the Soldiers. And leave it at that. I mean, where's your Queen Michelle now? I'm sure she's moved onto Vacation plans and the next Social Media fad. She will have absolutely nothing to do with the rescue of these girls. So when it's all over with, just thank those 'Evil Conservative gun-toting 2nd Amender Soldiers.'
Capisce?

Why do you insist on calling them... those 'Evil Conservative gun-toting 2nd Amender Soldiers.' ?

Forum List

Back