Conservatives unite, turn on SNL this Saturday night !!

The show is boring with or without trump. The show has always been overrated and was only funny because the commercials said it was. I hope Latinos boycott it because I would like to see it go off the air.

Is it true that the OP thinks SNL ratings will help elect Trump?

I DVR every SNL episode. I plan on watching. Trump is fine as an entertainer.

I wonder if Trump will get upset ( like he did when Obama roasted his ass at the WH Correspondents Dinner ) when one of the skits lampoons him and the fact that he is losing to Ben Carson?

I don't understand why everything is so political. If I choose to watch a show or eat something I don't see why that has to have some kind of political meaning at all.

If you're a conservative, watch it this time, even if you normally hate the show. It's important that we can show these people that the ratings went UP instead of DOWN.

I love republican activism. Make a difference! Watch TV! Eat Chick FIL A!

I wonder if Trump will get upset ( like he did when Obama roasted his ass at the WH Correspondents Dinner ) when one of the skits lampoons him and the fact that he is losing to Ben Carson?

Why would he care? The elections are a year away. It doesn't matter if Huckabee was leading right now.

It will be interesting, bet they'll have their best ratings for the year !
I seriously doubt that. His schtick is wearing thin. The train wreck isn't fun to watch anymore. You nutters have a new loon driving the KKKlown KKKar now.

SNL should have Doctor Demento hosting the show instead.

Why would he care? The elections are a year away. It doesn't matter if Huckabee was leading right now.

Awwwwwww. Did I hurt your fragile feelings?

Believe me.....Trump cares. He might be the most insecure and sensitive man ever to run for POTUS.

It will be interesting, bet they'll have their best ratings for the year !
I seriously doubt that. His schtick is wearing thin. The train wreck isn't fun to watch anymore. You nutters have a new loon driving the KKKlown KKKar now.

SNL should have Doctor Demento hosting the show instead.

When you say something, say it sweet, because you never know when you're going to have to eat your words.

See ya back here after the ratings come out.

Awwwwwww. Did I hurt your fragile feelings?

Believe me.....Trump cares. He might be the most insecure and sensitive man ever to run for POTUS.

Why would my feelings be hurt? Just pointing out the obvious......at least to most of us.

Trump the most insecure and sensitive?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rWv20AgRp.../s1600/20100728_ObamaGALLERY_VIEW_510X327.jpg

Free advertising for Trump....lol.... What group is paying $5000,00 ?

Looking forward to it!!!!:popcorn:

There's no doubt the ratings will spike. That's what controversy does. Same reason they had Andrew Dice Clay host that one time.

There's also no doubt that the Rump-worshipers here will have no clue what that ratings spike means. Hint: if SNL had Adolf Hitler hosting that would spike the ratings too.

Trump won't back down, basically the message will be hey illegals get the hell out of our country losers, and you can take your Hispanic collaborators with you.

Trump is smart enough to keep it light. Besides, he mostly makes his message whatever his audience wants to hear.

should be a good show, i haven't watched snl since the last time he hosted. :cool:

When was that?
SEASON 29 | EPISODE 16 | 4/03/2004

Were you a Trump superfan back then? Or.....did his appearance make you so Upset that you haven't watched the show since? What possible other reason could there be for this development. You last watched SNL the last time Donald Trump was the host.....in 2004?

Check this out. I do not believe your claim. You lied as a matter of habit here. Many nutters say things like this for some reason.....it's as if you think it gives you some strength or bolsters your nutter street cred.

Weird.

There's no doubt the ratings will spike. That's what controversy does. Same reason they had Andrew Dice Clay host that one time.

There's also no doubt that the Rump-worshipers here will have no clue what that ratings spike means. Hint: if SNL had Adolf Hitler hosting that would spike the ratings too.

Of course it will. Let's face it, no one candidate other than Trump could have forced CNBC into cutting the debate program by one hour. Had Huckabee or Kasich made such a demand, NBC would have told them "if you don't like it, don't show up!"

Trump was the ratings getter and CNBC knew it. Without Trump, it wouldn't have been worth their time hosting it. Without Trump, they couldn't charge their sponsors what they did.

Of course it will. Let's face it, no one candidate other than Trump could have forced CNBC into cutting the debate program by one hour. Had Huckabee or Kasich made such a demand, NBC would have told them "if you don't like it, don't show up!"

Trump was the ratings getter and CNBC knew it. Without Trump, it wouldn't have been worth their time hosting it. Without Trump, they couldn't charge their sponsors what they did.

Rump is a ratings magnet, I agree. For the same reason that WWE or Gallagher smashing watermelons is. But who suggested he was responsible for cutting a debate by a hour? I'm not familiar with that (wasn't folllowing it either)?

Latino's are calling for a boycott, and one group is even offering $5K to anyone who stands up and protests Trump at the show. The Tom's will be uniting with Latino's and other groups who are pro-illegal immigration, so it's important to support the show even if you don't personally support Trump.
Lets send a message with some really good ratings !!

Latino Group Offers $5000 to Any SNL Audience Member Who Heckles Trump

The Deport Racism PAC is offering a cash prize to any SNL audience member who calls out Donald Trump during his hosting gig on Saturday.

In a statement, the PAC said it “will pay $5,000 cash to anyone on the set of the show or in the studio audience” who is “heard saying ‘Deport Racism’ or ‘Trump is a Racist’ during the live broadcast.”

“NBC has invited Donald Trump to be the host of Saturday Night Live on November 7th despite outcry from the Latino community and supporters of equality,” the statement reads. “Giving Trump a platform on the hit comedy show sends the wrong message that his offensive and racist comments about Latinos and Mexicans are acceptable.”

Different behavior is expected from progressives

Latino's are calling for a boycott, and one group is even offering $5K to anyone who stands up and protests Trump at the show. The Tom's will be uniting with Latino's and other groups who are pro-illegal immigration, so it's important to support the show even if you don't personally support Trump.
Lets send a message with some really good ratings !!

The Deport Racism PAC is offering a cash prize to any SNL audience member who calls out Donald Trump during his hosting gig on Saturday.

In a statement, the PAC said it “will pay $5,000 cash to anyone on the set of the show or in the studio audience” who is “heard saying ‘Deport Racism’ or ‘Trump is a Racist’ during the live broadcast.”

“NBC has invited Donald Trump to be the host of Saturday Night Live on November 7th despite outcry from the Latino community and supporters of equality,” the statement reads. “Giving Trump a platform on the hit comedy show sends the wrong message that his offensive and racist comments about Latinos and Mexicans are acceptable.”

Different behavior is expected from progressives

Yeah -- mostly decomposition, since "Progressives" haven't been around for about a hundred years.

Forum List

Back