Conservatives: Who is Responsible for Trump not being our president?

Who is most responsible for Trump not being president 2020?

• RINOs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This statement rests on the assumption that there is no appreciable difference between R and D people. Otherwise you wouldn't act like things are equal.. you know.. like when a D does or should do something (supply facts..) it can credibly and just as equally be compared to what a R does or should do (supply facts also)

ha ha... comical
Fact;

Biden got 306 electoral votes. Your move.

Funny thing is Team Trump has no evidence of any wrongdoing by Dominion. But we know Diebold voting machines were hacked in 2000. And we know Team Trump went into a heavily Republican precinct (Mrs. Powell) in the wee hours of the night and hacked into voting machines. Perhaps this is what you are referring to?
The pillow guy has a shit ton of evidence of dominion data being sent overseas for 'revisions' on election night. He's been ridiculed into silence. But it happened. 2000 Mules is literally nothing compared to the vote switching.

Someday it will be exposed.

Clipboard01.jpg

yes but Dominion couldn't have done a damn thing without leftists programming it to be corrupt

(or could it?) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
That's self-evident, hmm? Machines aren't concerned with power. Machines aren't mentally ill. Machines aren't treasonous fucks that need to be dragged through the streets while we teach our children to shit on their carcasses.

I could go on....

Dominion just provided programmable machines and claim to have "proprietary" software. I've been asking for 2 years - what could possibly be proprietary about "1 + 1 = 2"?

Once again I seem to be alone on this, but in all my years on the internet, I've never been on a discussion forum that obsesses over presidents as much as this one. In my view presidents these days are mostly puppets.... so to me what is far more interesting than cheerleading for and obsessing over presidents is to look into who is pulling the strings. But as usual I'm in the minority and I don't want to spoil all the fun, so... carry on USMB. :dunno:

Better yet, quit focusing so much on all of em at that level and start doing what is needed in your local communities.

That's probably the best move people could make. Being about it > talking about it, after all.

Of course, therein lies the problem. Few will...

Instead, he tried to answer all the questions himself most of the time, probably with good intentions, but often with impromptu idle speculation off the top of his head like bleach and injections and UV light which just ended up getting spun into endless ridicule by the left.
they were going to ridicule him even if he obliterated covid and cancer and every other curable or incurable disease

Actually liberals always want to gather all the facts and then judge for themselves. Ofc they are rarer than White Supremacists and probably hen's teeth, too. I'm sure there's a few here; Probably not more than can be counted on 2 hands, though.
you mean 2 fingers

they were going to ridicule him even if he obliterated covid and cancer and every other curable or incurable disease

True. If Trump had totally eradicated Covid in 100 days, they would have condemned him for not getting it done in 50 days.

But the irony and humor is in their admitting that Biden has done no better, even worse by their eliminating their daily death counts and never mentioning Biden's promise to eradicate Covid by July 2021.

There are all kinds of theories out there asto what happened. but I say that those of us who have followed valid news

well... we know something nefarious happened, even if we can't always say exactly what happened. But some of us know "exactly" just the same
Who's responsible? The 84 million people that didn't vote for him!

Trump was a decent president but this insane obsession with him is ridiculous. Biden has been president for 2 years now and Trump has not announced anything about running in 24.
Focus on current events and win the midterms. Trump is irrelevant to all but the wackos on both extremes

Trump is responsible for his loss. No one gas ever been hated more.
Jesus said His followers would be hated (Mk 1313, etc)

Trump did what Jesus wanted RE Roe and all kinds of issues... like law and order at the "no crisis" border

so yeh... When someone hates someone who tries to obey / follow Jesus

something is terribly wrong w/ that person. Could it be Satan?

True. If Trump had totally eradicated Covid in 100 days, they would have condemned him for not getting it done in 50 days.

But the irony and humor is in their admitting that Biden has done no better, even worse by their eliminating their daily death counts and never mentioning Biden's promise to eradicate Covid by July 2021.
Liberals are such losers, I sometimes get the thought no one will ever vote for them again (except the extremely loony) and so voila.. no more D party

:)

I can dream, can't I?

That's self-evident, hmm? Machines aren't concerned with power. Machines aren't mentally ill. Machines aren't treasonous fucks that need to be dragged through the streets while we teach our children to shit on their carcasses.

I could go on....

Dominion just provided programmable machines and claim to have "proprietary" software. I've been asking for 2 years - what could possibly be proprietary about "1 + 1 = 2"?
I think I need more elaboration to u/stand where u are coming from

??

There are all kinds of theories out there asto what happened. but I say that those of us who have followed valid news

well... we know something nefarious happened, even if we can't always say exactly what happened. But some of us know "exactly" just the same

I thought it was a miracle that he won the first time. So I’d have to ask, how in God’s name did he win in 2016? I’d consider the 2020 election to be normal. I always analyze the state maps and previous elections and how the individual states voted in past election. I have no idea how Republicans become president. The data just isn’t there.

2020 was the only recent election I predicted to be won by a president and that’s just because I thought there would be the magic factor like 2016.

Forum List

Back