Conspiracy Theories Are All Conservatives Run On

umm...it was based on lies. The entire premise to go to war with Iraq was because Iraq had WMD's....they didn't. It was a myth cooked up by the neocons like Rumsfeld and Cheney.

You really are stupid. That was not the entire premise of the war.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/html/PLAW-107publ243.htm

I see what you did there.

The claim was WMD was the entire premise to go to war. I point out that was false.
You didnt see jack.

The whole country and media went ape shit when 18 minutes of 10,500 hours of Nixon tape recordings went missing oh no way that could have been a mistake or by accident but lose two years of e-mails it was just a computer crash trust us nothing to see here yeah right.

You really are stupid. That was not the entire premise of the war.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/html/PLAW-107publ243.htm

The claim was WMD was the entire premise to go to war. I point out that was false.
You didnt see jack.

Let's put it this way, if we knew prior to 2003 that Saddam had no WMD's....there is no way in hell we would've went to war with Iraq.

The whole country and media went ape shit when 18 minutes of 10,500 hours of Nixon tape recordings went missing oh no way that could have been a mistake or by accident but lose two years of e-mails it was just a computer crash trust us nothing to see here yeah right.

The same thing happened during the Iran-contra affair with Reagan

I don't recall the left just accepting the administrations word on any of that.

Uh...are you being serious here? lol. No WMD's were ever found in Iraq and we were there for over 8 years.

YAWN

like I said idiot; if that was proof of anything how is the impeachment and war crimes trial going?

So because Bush didn't get impeached the Iraq War wasn't about Saddam's WMD's??? WMD's were mentioned hundreds upon hundreds of times by the Bush administration prior to entering Iraq in 2003.

YAWN
I never said it wasn't about WMDs; I said the fact very few were found doesn't equate to a "war based on lies". I said you losers had over a decade to prove the "lies" and never did.
that's the trouble with you idiots on the left; you create a false premise then try to build your argument off of it

what an idiot

You didnt see jack.

Let's put it this way, if we knew prior to 2003 that Saddam had no WMD's....there is no way in hell we would've went to war with Iraq.

If my grandmother had a beard she'd be my grandfather.
The fact is that everyone believed Saddam had WMD. The fact is there were multiple reasons to go to Iraq, including UN resolutions authorizing force which the UN would not stand behind. The fact is you are an ill informed moron.

don't you just love the "We're no less corrupt than Republicans we despise" excuse for Obama's criminality coming from the left-wing nutjobs here?

YAWN

like I said idiot; if that was proof of anything how is the impeachment and war crimes trial going?

So because Bush didn't get impeached the Iraq War wasn't about Saddam's WMD's??? WMD's were mentioned hundreds upon hundreds of times by the Bush administration prior to entering Iraq in 2003.

YAWN
I never said it wasn't about WMDs; I said the fact very few were found doesn't equate to a "war based on lies". I said you losers had over a decade to prove the "lies" and never did.
that's the trouble with you idiots on the left; you create a false premise then try to build your argument off of it

what an idiot

Very few as in almost zero except a few chemical ones. Besides that wasn't the only lie, the Bush administration was constantly trying to link Saddam to Osama and Al Qaeda, that was obviously false as well.

don't you just love the "We're no less corrupt than Republicans we despise" excuse for Obama's criminality coming from the left-wing nutjobs here?

It's all they've got. If I had a nickel for every criticism of Obama that was answred with "But Bush" or "But Reagan". Or "But Lincoln" I'd retire comfortably. Even the argument makes no sense.

YAWN

what an idiot

Very few as in almost zero except a few chemical ones. Besides that wasn't the only lie, the Bush administration was constantly trying to link Saddam to Osama and Al Qaeda, that was obviously false as well.

Another fallacy. Is there anything you know that is true?

YAWN

what an idiot

YAWN
one more time; if you were so convinced of all these "lies" you would have; you should have, impeached bush

instead you're here making a fool of yourself

the people who INSIST the Iraq War was based on "lies" and had over a decade to prove it; are crying like the bitches they are that Republicans are the ones with conspiracy theories?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Honestly. He lied to you too and you're still defending him? Shut your fucking mouth and read:

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein
Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction
U.S. Intelligence and Iraq WMD
The Record on CURVEBALL
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/IraqWarPart1-Timeline.pdf
THE IRAQ WAR -- PART I:*The U.S. Prepares for Conflict, 2001
THE IRAQ WAR -- PART II: Was There Even a Decision?
THE IRAQ WAR -- PART III: Shaping the Debate
The Torture Archive

No, don't say shit. Don't respond. Shut your fucking mouth and read.

Bush lied. Proof.

It's always fun to watch the liberal fanatics when they lose (which they are doing more and more these days). They start ranting hysterically, accusing conservatives of all kinds of silly things, and generally lying about them as fast as they can.

Sort of like this one is doing here.

Isn't he cute? :D
Sorry to disappoint you baby but reports from everywhere have Democrats trouncing Republicans or very close to it to make them pretty uncomfortable. Just look at Mitch McConnell and how his campaign is going right now. :D
================
republicans are going to keep the House and take the Senate back

what a deluded dummy you are

Don't count your chickens before they hatch! Just take a look at this!

Democrats' Electoral College Edge - Bloomberg View

Last edited:
umm...it was based on lies. The entire premise to go to war with Iraq was because Iraq had WMD's....they didn't. It was a myth cooked up by the neocons like Rumsfeld and Cheney.

good one dingbat; how is the impeachment and war crimes trial going then; I mean since you got all this "proof" and all?

Uh...are you being serious here? lol. No WMD's were ever found in Iraq and we were there for over 8 years.

Yeah, Saddam said he destroyed them in secret, that way Iran would think they still had them and they would continue to be afraid of Iraq. He said he regretted that keeping that secret, because he knew it led to his downfall.

Why are so many people ignorant to that fact? This isn't exactly obscure news. Are people really this uninformed?

Edit: Also, technically speaking, we did find SOME WMDs. Look it up.

Last edited:
the people who INSIST the Iraq War was based on "lies" and had over a decade to prove it; are crying like the bitches they are that Republicans are the ones with conspiracy theories?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Honestly. He lied to you too and you're still defending him? Shut your fucking mouth and read:

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein
Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction
U.S. Intelligence and Iraq WMD
The Record on CURVEBALL
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/IraqWarPart1-Timeline.pdf
THE IRAQ WAR -- PART I:*The U.S. Prepares for Conflict, 2001
THE IRAQ WAR -- PART II: Was There Even a Decision?
THE IRAQ WAR -- PART III: Shaping the Debate
The Torture Archive

No, don't say shit. Don't respond. Shut your fucking mouth and read.

Bush lied. Proof.

Did Clinton lie too? He sanctioned the shit out of Iraq because of their WMDs.

good one dingbat; how is the impeachment and war crimes trial going then; I mean since you got all this "proof" and all?

Yeah, Saddam said he destroyed them in secret, that way Iran would think they still had them and they would continue to be afraid of Iraq. He said he regretted that keeping that secret, because he knew it led to his downfall.

Why are so many people ignorant to that fact? This isn't exactly obscure news. Are people really this uninformed?

Edit: Also, technically speaking, we did find SOME WMDs. Look it up.

500 rounds of Mustard gas is hardly a valid reason to spend trillions in an 8 year war.

The bottom line is...Bush was telling everyone "he's got'em" when he didn't. Bush lead the country to war with Iraq for false reasons. There isn't a way around it, even Bush said it's the biggest regret of his presidency.

Just because a few nutcases on the right still think invading Iraq was a brilliant idea is irrelevant everywhere except in the various pockets of political junkiedom where they still insist on defending themselves. Either their stupidity or their guilt at having wished away the lives of 4500 Americans are the driving forces behind that obstinance.

In the real world, most Americans know that Iraq was a mistake. A very big, tragic mistake.

Forum List

Back