🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Constitution Says Trump Can Cut Off Funds to Sanctuary Cities

I can't get too excited about Trump cutting off money to "sanctuary cities", because I am quite sure that neither he, nor 90% of the posters on this board, knows the precise definition of what a "sanctuary city" is, and he would have to define it in order to cut off their grants.

I can't get too excited about Trump cutting off money to "sanctuary cities", because I am quite sure that neither he, nor 90% of the posters on this board, knows the precise definition of what a "sanctuary city" is, and he would have to define it in order to cut off their grants.
It's a place where illegals are protected, illegally.

Congress, not the President, controls the funds. That is Groper Elect can do it if Congress passes the legislation.

Can someone tell me why it is a bad thing to defund sanctuary cities? Why is the American taxpayer on the hook? If a state, town or city wants illegals let them fund them themselves. That seems fair to me.
thats the problem right there.
Take annapolis, Because its the only one I know for sure because its pretty much where I live. Same county as Im in, maybe 10 minutes away.
But, Martin OweMalley decided he wanted to run for president a few years back and realized that he would need the illegals vote, so he made annapolis a sanctuary city. The people that actually live in Annapolis and Anne Arundel county wanted no part of the illegals, yet OweMalley and his administration basically told the citizens to Fuck Off, and went with his plans anyway.
Then he robbed the road funds to pay for all the illegals upkeep. Later down the road when he realized that the actual roads and bridges needed work and there was now no money, he raised taxes again, and tripled the tolls on bridges and roads in order to try and raise money fast to cover the fact that he depleted the funds that were meant for that purpose.
In this case, and I would assume its the same in many sanctuary cities, I think the citizens would be happy to see the federal government step in and help us get rid of the cancer that is destroying our county. But, I fail to see where the citizens of Annapolis should be on the hook for something they wanted no part in to start with. Maybe grab owemalley and shake him for his pocket change or something?
Owe Malley is the perfect example of why its a danger to vote for someone based only on party affiliation.
I cant wait for the feds to snatch the money from Annapolis. The illegals are going to have to end up moving to another state if they want to keep eating. It will be a glorious day in the state when the last of those diseased pieces of shit slithers back across the state line.

Except you guys voted him in. How many times has he been re-elected?

Congress, not the President, controls the funds. That is Groper Elect can do it if Congress passes the legislation.
hello we own the congress douche bag and the SC soon...sucks for libtards :badgrin:

Well think about it. If the Feds ignore immigration law why can't the states and cities?

The beauty of Trump is he's the energizer bunny. At 70 he can work four victories, travel to three states, and tweet stupid shit within a couple hours.

He has 20 pound balls. He knows when he holds a winning hand and he's not afraid to play it. If he doesn't hold the cards he knows how to play that as well.

He understands how leaders lead. He does so in psychology and tangibles.

He could give a shit about political correctness. This is one of his best qualities. This is me taking a wiz on PC also.

He's in your face confident. Too fucking bad snowflakes, because it's a great quality for a leader, and at this point it's something we need. Pack on some fucking skin.

He said he had the temperament of a winner. It doesn't quite meet the definition, but the definition should be changed in his honor. I've become a believer and I get it.

What the snowflakes need to realize is that they have been wrong all day every day for about 20 months.

Why anyone would listen to anything they have to say at this point is beyond me. They have CONFIRMED that they don't know WTF is going on in America.

They are still wearing their OBAMA glasses in a NON-Obama world.

Time to move on and stop living in the past.

Obama is gone forever as POTUS in about 50 days. DEAL WITH IT.

Elections have consequences and at the end of the day, TRUMP WON. He has a pen and a phone.

JUST LIKE OBAMA SAID TO REPUBLICANS, Trump should say TO snowflakes:

"They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

Snowflakes LOVED it when Obama said it, so it's fine if Trump says it, right?

Of course he's going to take that step. He can hurt them in a lot more ways than they think he can. Seems like people would have learned not to fuck with this guy by now... he's a smart cookie, you fuck with him and he's going to make you pay for it. He's demonstrated that time and time again through the primaries and general election.

Democrats are going to discover they are MUCH better off working WITH him rather than against him.

They need to be hurt. They've been violating the constitution, and thus the law, for years. Time for some accounting.

GOP just introduced a bill to cut off funding to all universities that refuse to fly the American flag.
hahhahahha

while I would applaud such a bill, I don't believe this is true. Have you been listening to fake news again?

BTW, it shouldn't require a bill to yank money they shouldn't be getting in the first place.

Snowflakes, the next time Trump does something that you do not agree with, just remember the words of your HERO, BARACK OBAMA.

"ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, AND AT THE END OF THE DAY [TRUMP] WON."

That will help you get over a lot of concern and anxiety. Just refer to the quote from the greatest snowflake POTUS of all time.

hello we own the congress douche bag and the SC soon...sucks for libtards :badgrin:

The Groper Elect does not own the Senate shit sandwich.
Nuclear option douche boo, Trump gets what he wants thanks to dingy harry...suck on it
Nuclear option - Wikipedia

McConnell would still has to drop his own nuclear option turd sandwich, to do that. Beside are you sure all 51 Senators are on board with that plan????

Forum List

Back