🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Constitution Says Trump Can Cut Off Funds to Sanctuary Cities

There was active voter suppression. Russian hacked the election, confirmed by the NSA.

der GroppenFuhrer brags about sexual assault of Women.

Seig Heil GroppenFuhrer Pussy Grabber.

Of course he's going to take that step. He can hurt them in a lot more ways than they think he can. Seems like people would have learned not to fuck with this guy by now... he's a smart cookie, you fuck with him and he's going to make you pay for it. He's demonstrated that time and time again through the primaries and general election.

Democrats are going to discover they are MUCH better off working WITH him rather than against him.
You are very silly if you think it is only an one-way street.

Under the coming circumstances, it will very much be a one-way street.
The solid majority of America (it opposes Trump) will stick that street up the far right and alt right ass. Watch.
:lmao:

You watch.

Congress, not the President, controls the funds. That is Groper Elect can do it if Congress passes the legislation.
hello we own the congress douche bag and the SC soon...sucks for libtards :badgrin:

The Groper Elect does not own the Senate shit sandwich.
Thanks to Harry Reid it now takes only 51 votes to pass bills and filibustering is dead.
Republicans own the Senate.

There was active voter suppression. Russian hacked the election, confirmed by the NSA.

der GroppenFuhrer brags about sexual assault of Women.

Seig Heil GroppenFuhrer Pussy Grabber.
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

Love it now that you moonbats are calling Obummer a liar.

The solid majority of America (it opposes Trump) will stick that street up the far right and alt right ass. Watch.

HOW exactly are they going to do that with minorities in both houses of Congress as well as statehouses across America? You seem to be under some delusion that Democrats have political power and they don't. This election was devastating for them. They aren't going to be sticking anything up anyone's ass for a while. Oh, they'll holler and scream... but that's about all they can do at this point. They lack the votes to block anything unless they persuade some Republicans to join them.

HOW exactly are they going to do that with minorities in both houses of Congress as well as statehouses across America? You seem to be under some delusion that Democrats have political power and they don't. This election was devastating for them. They aren't going to be sticking anything up anyone's ass for a while. Oh, they'll holler and scream... but that's about all they can do at this point. They lack the votes to block anything unless they persuade some Republicans to join them.
You know nothing about the sixties and seventies and civil disobedience. The GOP Senate is not going to do too many close cloture options, other than maybe the SCOTUS picks. If you think that the solid majority of America is going to let Trump run wild, particularly with a federal judiciary that is overwhelmingly center left and the appellate level, you are not following closely.

You know nothing about the sixties and seventies and civil disobedience. The GOP Senate is not going to do too many close cloture options, other than maybe the SCOTUS picks. If you think that the solid majority of America is going to let Trump run wild, particularly with a federal judiciary that is overwhelmingly center left and the appellate level, you are not following closely.

Well, since I grew up in the 60s in Birmingham, Alabama and my mom marched with Dr. King, I think I do know a little bit about civil disobedience. It doesn't trump legislative action and the truth of the matter is, the Senate doesn't need close cloture for anything other than SCOTUS picks and spending bills. Most of what Trump wants to do can be done by simple majority votes. Also, the Republicans can do like Obama and the Democrats did... pass laws and when they are challenged, issue executive orders and keep doing whatever they want while cases make their way slowly through the judiciary process.

I think what you'll see is that Trump is smart enough to know how to get some Democrats on his side most of the time, so any opposition to what he wants is going to be minimal at best. I also think you gravely underestimate the number of people in the country who are supportive of Trump. For some reason, lefties always assume most of the country is behind them. If that were true, Hillary would be president right now.

Trump will not get simple majority votes automatically. You are silly to think so, but we can watch.

The Dems are ready to file the day after on all EOs that they don't like and tie them up in court.

The Dems can attract GOP senators far more easily than Trump will attract Dem senators.

For some reason, you think you know what you are talking about with no evidence or facts.

Trump will not get simple majority votes automatically. You are silly to think so, but we can watch.

The Dems are ready to file the day after on all EOs that they don't like and tie them up in court.

The Dems can attract GOP senators far more easily than Trump will attract Dem senators.

For some reason, you think you know what you are talking about with no evidence or facts.

Sorry you don't comprehend how balance of power works but Executive + Legislative > Judicial. Courts are reluctant to overturn "will of the people" and that's what you'll run into. EOs don't get tied up in court... challenges to EOs do. That's how Obama was able to be so effective with his EOs. But I don't think Trump will need to rely on EOs, he has majorities in both branches of Congress. Many of his policy ideas are also favorable to Democrats, so he will have bipartisan support on a lot of his agenda.

I realize all you libtards are full of piss and vinegar right now, ready to get fired up and obstruct everything the man does, but you're going to find that problematic since you don't control the dockets or committees and you don't have working majorities. What is going to happen when you start this failed attempt at obstruction is, he is going to crucify you by taking it to the people and you're going to lose more seats in the midterms. That's perfectly fine with me... you just keep on being defiant and ignoring the will of the people. I would just as soon you fools marginalize yourself completely out of relevance in American politics.

I understand exactly how the balance of power works, Trump's opponents do as well, Boss, and they will obstruct as successfully or better than did Obama's from day one. The opposition has the solid majority of the citizens behind them. Not worried anymore about alt right concerns. Neither is Trump now that he is elected.

I understand exactly how the balance of power works, Trump's opponents do as well, Boss, and they will obstruct as successfully or better than did Obama's from day one. The opposition has the solid majority of the citizens behind them. Not worried anymore about alt right concerns. Neither is Trump now that he is elected.
image.jpeg

If, according to SCOTUS, the federal government can blackmail states into establishing a 21 year old drinking age minimum by withholding highway funding, I don't see why they can't withhold other federal funding to cities who defy our immigration laws.

They do the same thing with highway speeds too. I think it also applies to seat belt laws.

I don't know where you get they have the solid majority of citizens behind them. That's just delusional if you followed what happened on election night. It wasn't just Trump defeating Hillary, he did so in traditional Democrat strongholds... and it wasn't just Trumps' victory, or that Republicans retained the Senate and House, they won huge statehouse races and governorships. Under Obama, Democrats have lost a ton of power... over 1,000 statehouse seats have switched. That doesn't sound like the majority of people are behind them to me.

I'm not worried about the alt-right either, they're not a majority of anything except in their own obnoxious minds. Trump is probably going to govern more as a centrist in the mold of Bill Clinton... but you have remember how wildly popular Bill Clinton was. And yes, democrats will try to obstruct Trump and they do that better than republicans... but Trump is an enigma and he doesn't like being obstructed. Plus, democrats are currently too weak to obstruct much. They're going to need to rejoin reality at some point and gain their footing again.... that's obviously not happening if fools are running around laying claim to the "vast majority" with their rhetoric.

Congress, not the President, controls the funds. That is Groper Elect can do it if Congress passes the legislation.
hello we own the congress douche bag and the SC soon...sucks for libtards :badgrin:

The Groper Elect does not own the Senate shit sandwich.
Thanks to Harry Reid it now takes only 51 votes to pass bills and filibustering is dead.
Republicans own the Senate.
and if the republicans are smart, they will reverse that and make it like it was before Harry messed things up.
What better way to show the world that the republicans are the ones that want fair discussion on bills and that the democrats are the ones that are most likely to try and cheat.
changing it back to 60 votes needed would be priceless, it would make it look like the republicans valued the input from the democrats, and by allowing the filibustering it would show that the republicans also wanted to hear the input from the democrats before just passing things that might hurt

I don't know where you get they have the solid majority of citizens behind them. That's just delusional if you followed what happened on election night. It wasn't just Trump defeating Hillary, he did so in traditional Democrat strongholds... and it wasn't just Trumps' victory, or that Republicans retained the Senate and House, they won huge statehouse races and governorships. Under Obama, Democrats have lost a ton of power... over 1,000 statehouse seats have switched. That doesn't sound like the majority of people are behind them to me.

I'm not worried about the alt-right either, they're not a majority of anything except in their own obnoxious minds. Trump is probably going to govern more as a centrist in the mold of Bill Clinton... but you have remember how wildly popular Bill Clinton was. And yes, democrats will try to obstruct Trump and they do that better than republicans... but Trump is an enigma and he doesn't like being obstructed. Plus, democrats are currently too weak to obstruct much. They're going to need to rejoin reality at some point and gain their footing again.... that's obviously not happening if fools are running around laying claim to the "vast majority" with their rhetoric.
Your delusional if you don't believe facts, boss.

More than eleven voters cast ballots against Trump than for him. Fact.

The dems have the courts and need to court only three Senators to make Congress deal with them. Fact.

Watch crowed several times the size of the moratorium marches of the Nixon.

You are in for a big shock.

Your delusional if you don't believe facts, boss.

More than eleven voters cast ballots against Trump than for him. Fact.

The dems have the courts and need to court only three Senators to make Congress deal with them. Fact.

Watch crowed several times the size of the moratorium marches of the Nixon.

You are in for a big shock.
Jake you should refrain from calling other posters delusional, when you think Trump and the R party are of the alt-right.

Jake you should refrain from calling other posters delusional, when you think Trump and the R party are of the alt-right.
Those are your words and they show that you are delusional. Trump is demolite and the mainstream is not GOP. You can continue to lie, and I will continue as I have this week make you look as stupid as Correll and bear513. Be glad to, keep it up.

Trump and Congress have the constitutional right to cut off funds to sanctuary cities, then pay the price. The cutting of funds would be a typical Big Government right wing statist approach.

Can someone tell me why it is a bad thing to defund sanctuary cities? Why is the American taxpayer on the hook? If a state, town or city wants illegals let them fund them themselves. That seems fair to me.

tell you what you quit funding sanctuary cities

and see how quickly the illegal immigration problem dries up

Thanks to Obama and his minions, there is no balance of power.
You created a Frankenstein.

Forum List

Back