🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Constitution Says Trump Can Cut Off Funds to Sanctuary Cities

I didn't say he had a mandate. He has a working majority. The Democrats lost a shit ton of political power in this election. They are not in a position to block or obstruct much of what Trump will do. All they can do is whine and moan. You keep talking about them shoving things up the right's ass... that's not going to happen.
Trump will be OK if he turns away from the alt and far rights, and then works to take of the working classes. He fails to do those two things and goes to serving the rich. The great majority of this country will shove it up Trump's behind and then make the right lick it clean. Either he takes care of the working class, and ignores the social and cultural taboos of the right, or he fails.

If, according to SCOTUS, the federal government can blackmail states into establishing a 21 year old drinking age minimum by withholding highway funding, I don't see why they can't withhold other federal funding to cities who defy our immigration laws.

They do the same thing with highway speeds too. I think it also applies to seat belt laws.

There is no national speed limit nor is there any seat belt law requirement.

If, according to SCOTUS, the federal government can blackmail states into establishing a 21 year old drinking age minimum by withholding highway funding, I don't see why they can't withhold other federal funding to cities who defy our immigration laws.

They do the same thing with highway speeds too. I think it also applies to seat belt laws.

I didn't realize that the speed limit law was changed in 1995. It still set precedence to the same idea of the sanctuary cities losing federal funding.

NHS Summary

On seat belt laws:

By authority of Section 406 of the law, the federal government will dole out more than $500 million over four years to states with "primary" seat-belt enforcement laws--laws that make it a crime for drivers not to buckle up and allow police to pull them over for being unbelted even if they haven't done anything else wrong.

Big Bucks to Buckle Up

So again, there is precedence.

Trump will be OK if he turns away from the alt and far rights, and then works to take of the working classes. He fails to do those two things and goes to serving the rich. The great majority of this country will shove it up Trump's behind and then make the right lick it clean. Either he takes care of the working class, and ignores the social and cultural taboos of the right, or he fails.

What do you mean "turns away from" he's never been turned toward them. I know a lot of them rally around him but that's not his fault. He's going to do what he wants to do and I don't think anything is going to stand in his way. Have you seen anyone shove anything up Trump's ass yet? I haven't. This guy has 20lb. brass balls in case you haven't noticed... he doesn't get pushed around.

He's already NOT heeding your advice on the cultural front, he said the other day he wants to hear Merry Christmas again. He is not going to play this PC nonsense game but the good news for you is, he's kind of liberal on social views regarding gays and trannies. Ivanka is a flaming lib and she has a lot of influence with him, so he won't be so "extreme" that you can't stand it... but he's also not going to buy into the latest culture warrior nonsense either.

My problems with Trump center more around his economic policies because I think they are protectionist and aren't going to work. This picking winners and losers crap where Carrier gets tax breaks and Boeing gets screwed over... that's not going to fly very long, pardon the pun. But again, he hasn't even taken office yet, so it's way too early to judge him yet. I'll give him some leeway for a bit, let him get his feet wet and learn the ropes. What he needs to look out for are the Democrats who are going to pull every trick in the book to derail him.

Boss, you are confused early this morning. Yes, Trump is turning away. Economically he is going neo-corporatist and looks as if he is going to hurt the working class. You are bungling the analysis, guy.

There was active voter suppression. Russian hacked the election, confirmed by the NSA.

der GroppenFuhrer brags about sexual assault of Women.

Seig Heil GroppenFuhrer Pussy Grabber.
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

Love it now that you moonbats are calling Obummer a liar.

Nice opinion piece.

In the real world:

Obama Orders Full Review Into Russian Hacking And Attempt To Influence 2016 Election.

It appears you opinion piece was written before the Presidential Order to review Russian Hacking.

Seig Heil Twitler. Seig Heil der GroppenFuhrer. Seig Heil Cheeto-Lini. Seig Heil der TrumpenFuhrer.

Thank you republicans.....

Thank you republicans.....

The national speed limit was signed off on by Nixon. The repeal was signed off on by Clinton. Both were bipartisan efforts.

Boss, you are confused early this morning. Yes, Trump is turning away. Economically he is going neo-corporatist and looks as if he is going to hurt the working class. You are bungling the analysis, guy.
I'm never confused, Jakey. I'll call them like I see them with Trump. When he's tweeting and meddling like with Carrier and Boeing, that's corporatist. Lowering corporate tax rates is not. It's too soon to tell how his policies will effect the working class.

Forum List

Back