Constitutional Eligibility And Divided Loyalties: Why Ted Cruz Can't Become President

If Obama was born in Kenya, his mother was too young to pass citizenship to him. She had to be 19. She was 18.

So you're not even going to touch the lies, inaccuracies and obtuse blunders in your Birther Report, are you? This is why you're just not taken seriously, Steve.....because even when you're proven wrong, you can't admit it.

You either knew of the inaccuracies and lies in the Birther Report....and didn't tell us. Rendering your assessments of accuracy unreliably dishonest. Or you never bothered to fact check the claims in the Birther Report. Rendering your assessments of accuracy unreliably incompetent.

Try again.

If Obama was born in Kenya, his mother was too young to pass citizenship to him. She had to be 19. She was 18.

So you're not even going to touch the lies, inaccuracies and obtuse blunders in your Birther Report, are you? This is why you're just not taken seriously, Steve.....because even when you're proven wrong, you can't admit it.

You either knew of the inaccuracies and lies in the Birther Report....and didn't tell us. Rendering your assessments of accuracy unreliably dishonest. Or you never bothered to fact check the claims in the Birther Report. Rendering your assessments of accuracy unreliably incompetent.

Try again.

The far left posters here are the same way..

The far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Try again.

And how, pray tell, am I wrong, Kosh.

And by all means, be specific. Let me show you how specific works:

Stevey said his Birther Report Website was all truth. I've demonstrated it lied repeatedly, or withheld vital details to make an argument it knew was physically impossible. I've provided citations, pictures of original sources, even translations in multiple languages.

Now you try.

Try again.

And how, pray tell, am I wrong, Kosh.

And by all means, be specific.

When you claimed that the only "viable" poll out there was the gallop poll.. You got called out!

Also when you could not back up your claims on how getting government out of the business of "Marriage" would "invalidate" all marriages..

Also the far left shown they do not understand what a "right" truly is, beyond a programmed talking point.

You just have to face facts that the far left will be wrong over 90% when they post. You should be used to by now. Why deny it?

When you going to come down all your far left buddies out there? or would that be a full time job point out how wrong they are?

Is that specific enough? I bet we will see a far left rant to cover the fact that that they were wrong..

When you claimed that the only "viable" poll out there was the gallop poll.. You got called out!

When did I say that the only 'viable' poll was Gallup? Quote me.

Also when you could not back up your claims on how getting government out of the business of "Marriage" would "invalidate" all marriages..

It would certainly render all marriage certificates moot and meaningless. And that's invalidation by any legal standard.

You just have to face facts that the far left will be wrong over 90% when they post. You should be used to by now. Why deny it?

90%, huh? Is that why nothing you just mentioned had anything to do with this thread? If 90% of what I post here is invalid, then you should have a field day, as I've posted again and again on this topic.

Yet......nothing. Perhaps '90%' doesn't mean what you think it means.

It would certainly render all marriage certificates moot and meaningless. And that's invalidation by any legal standard.

90%, huh? Is that why nothing you just mentioned had anything to do with this thread? If 90% of what I post here is invalid, then you should have a field day, as I've posted again and again on this topic.

Like I said they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong..

Predicted a far left rant and was not disappointed.

Already played this game once with you and you lost, you are such a sore loser with a poor memory..

Like I said they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong..

Already played this game once with you and you lost, you are such a sore loser with a poor memory..

Laughing....so you couldn't cite a single example of anything I said wrong in this thread, despite the bizzare claim that 90% of what I post is wrong. Yet.....you couldn't find anything.

And when pressed to show us where I said that Gallup was the only 'viable' poll, you abandoned the accusation and ran. So much for that one.

And when faced with the fact that getting government out of marriage would invalidate every marriage certificate, you abandoned the claim and fled yet again.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

Laughing....so you couldn't cite a single example of anything I said wrong in this thread, despite the bizzare claim that 90% of what I post is wrong. Yet.....you couldn't find anything.

And when pressed to show us where I said that Gallup was the only 'viable' poll, you abandoned the accusation and ran. So much for that one.

And when faced with the fact that getting government out of marriage would invalidate every marriage certificate, you abandoned the claim and fled yet again.

Yes, yes we know the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

So for you to call anyone out on a political message board as "wrong" considering you will be wrong 90% of the time you post, makes the irony here very thick.

Yet another far left rant based off programmed talking points not connected to reality because they do not want to admit to be wrong!

Oh, and the fact that Stevey lied or was shamelessly incompetent about claim that Birther Report was 'all truth' remains factually proven and pristinely uncontested. Vattel's Law of Nations couldnt possibly be the basis of the founders understanding of 'natural born citizen', as the English version of the Law of Nation contained no mention of 'natural born citizens until 1797.....10 years after the constitution was already written.

And the term 'indigenes' that the 1797 bizarrely translated as 'natural born citizen' doesn't mean 'natural born citizen'. But indigenous. The word 'citoyen' means citizen...and appears no where near the term 'indigenes' in Vattel's original French. The 1797 edition got the term wrong.

Making it impossible for The Law of Nations to be the basis of the founder's understanding of the term 'natural born citizen'. Twice.

All of which the Birther Report (and presumably Stevey) knew. But really didn't want you to. So much for 'all truth'.

Yes, yes we know the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

So for you to call anyone out on a political message board as "wrong" considering you will be wrong 90% of the time you post, makes the irony here very thick.

Yet another far left rant based off programmed talking points not connected to reality because they do not want to admit to be wrong!

And where, pray tell, was I wrong?

Quote me. If 90% of what I post is wrong, it will be remarkably easy for you to find an example in this thread. If you can't find a single example, then clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

Last chance, Koshy.

Oh, and the fact that Stevey lied or was shamelessly incompetent about claim that Birther Report was 'all truth' remains factually proven and pristinely uncontested. Vattel's Law of Nations couldnt possibly be the basis of the founders understanding of 'natural born citizen', as the English version of the Law of Nation contained no mention of 'natural born citizens until 1797.....10 years after the constitution was already written.

And the term 'indigenes' that the 1797 bizarrely translated as 'natural born citizen' doesn't mean 'natural born citizen'. But indigenous. The word 'citoyen' means citizen...and appears no where near the term 'indigenes' in Vattel's original French. The 1797 edition got the term wrong.

Making it impossible for The Law of Nations to be the basis of the founder's understanding of the term 'natural born citizen'. Twice.

All of which the Birther Report (and presumably Stevey) knew. But really didn't want you to. So much for 'all truth'.

Pot meet kettle..

A known far left lair trying to call another poster for being a lair..

And where, pray tell, was I wrong?

Quote me. If 90% of what I post is wrong, it will be remarkably easy for you to find an example in this thread. If you can't find a single example, then clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

Last chance, Koshy.

You are far left thus, over 90% of your posts will be wrong!

Just a simple fact that far left just has to live with..

Plus, I did this already when it happened and all you did was the same thing go on long winded rants and could not admit you were wrong!

Last Change, far lefty. Admit you are wrong!!!

Plus, I did this already when it happened and all you did was the same thing go on long winded rants and could not admit you were wrong!

Strike one, two and three Koshy. You couldn't cite a single example of me being wrong. You're out.

Run along kiddo, the adults are talking.

Strike one, two and three Koshy. You couldn't cite a single example of me being wrong. You're out.

Run along kiddo, the adults are talking.

Oh my the irony of such comments coming from a known far left liar..

More proof that the far left wants to criticize others for being wrong and them admit, yet will do not the same..

That tis the mentality of a two year old, which just about sums up every far left poster on the board..

Cruz is eligible.

It is up to the voters to decide whether or not his loyalties are in question.

I agree on Cruz's eligibility, as the US recognizes only citizens at birth and naturalized citizens. There is no third type. Since natural born citizens are clearly not naturalized, that leaves citizens at birth as the only possible category under which 'natural born' could fall.

Though in fairness, for those not born in the US the issue is at least debatable. Take a look at the debates on the eligibility of Mitt Romney's father when he considered a presidential run. The general consensus was that he was eligibile. But the debates appeared legit. They're summarized here:

Romney s birth certificate evokes his father s controversy - Chicago Tribune

Last edited:

Perhaps. But that's more for the voters to decide. What worries me about Cruz is two things: First, he genuinely doesn't seem to have a grasp of the issues he attempts to discuss. I mean, he insisted that defunding Obama care by shutting down the government would be 'easy'. And that was a spectacular failure. And his 'Net Neutrality is Obamacare for the internet' was just bizarre. I mean, what? There just seems to be a strong disconnect between his rhetoric and the world the rest of us live in.

The second concern I have is that he was raised in Dominion Christianity. A rather militant variant of Christianity that believes that Christians are the ordained rulers of the Country. And that they should attain positions of cultural and political power to forward the Christian cause. Listen to some of Ted's dad Rafael Cruz's rants on the topic along with how he kept telling Ted that he was 'Chosen by God' to 'be the one'.

Its very creepy.

Forum List

Back