Contact Anheuser Busch, Don't Just Whine

Oh, I'm sure the leadership over at Bud is reading and answering every single one of those emails. They definitely aren't having an unpaid intern manage it..... 😄

What they do is keep tallies of what people write. For instance For Tranny/ Against Tranny. So while they may not read every single word in a letter, they do get the general idea so they can forward that data to the company/ politicians.

I have made it a practice for decades to write letters to senators, congressmen, CEOs, governors, all sorts of people in upper echelons. My file cabinet has hundreds of replies from them. Your ignorance is what is laughable. I also get many coupons and gift cards for my complaints or suggestions, whichever the case may be. Most people, like you, don't bother to help out or sound off either because you're thoughtless or lazy, probably both. Giggle at that.

I contacted WalMart yesterday and they are sending me a gift card. Nestle just sent me coupons good for another $16. Cox Cable gave me $30 off my monthly bill for two years.

NOBODY except governments have unpaid interns. You have a very great deal to learn, giggles. Why don't you read my book. I'll be glad to answer any questions on chapters that puzzle you.
No thanks. "How to be a busy body" isnt a book that appeals to me.

Forum List

Back