contrast the two marches

What about the bill taxpayers get when the woman makes the choice to have a child she can't support? When is the one making the choice going to get the bill instead of those told to butt out of the choice?

First, when a woman is raped or a girl is a victim of incest, they don't have any choice.

What about federal funds shouldn't pay for abortion at all in ANY case do you not get?

Because?

What about the bill taxpayers get when the woman makes the choice to have a child she can't support? When is the one making the choice going to get the bill instead of those told to butt out of the choice?

First, when a woman is raped or a girl is a victim of incest, they don't have any choice.

What about federal funds shouldn't pay for abortion at all in ANY case do you not get?

Because?
Still doesn't make it someone else's responsibility.

Not even cl,ose
The womens march was done by commies, feminists and abortion lovers who ironically are very dirty, nasty and leave tons of trash.
Right to Life march is done by people who actually care about others and their cause and are not nearly as nasty as the libs.

The Right to Life march is a lie. They support war, torture, and the death penalty. Pollution kills people, but they don't oppose pollution. Guns kill people and they don't oppose guns. They don't want to provide supports for poor working women to care for their children. They want them working 60 hour weeks and being "responsible parents", although how one can be a good parent while out of the house 60 hours and week and exhausted the rest of the time.

"Right to life" your name's a lie. You don't care if children die.
:bsflag: Lies, Lies, Lies, and more Lies.

Still doesn't make it someone else's responsibility.

So, in your world, we don't have any responsibilities to poor women who are the victims of violent sexual crimes?

Why do you hate women?

Now you get it.

I don't hate women. I married one. What I despise is a certain portion of society constantly demanding someone else pay the bills associated with their existence. That includes males that do the same thing.

If it has to be funded, it isn't free.

If you truly believed in it, you wouldn't have to be told.

It's not free to me. It's free to them. In my county, at least, those of us who have more money pay for access to healthcare for those who have less money, because they are human beings. Besides being the merciful thing to do, I also believe there is a significant overall cost-saving to preventing unwanted pregnancies.

I understand that human responsibility for other humans is not part of your personal morality.

I hope that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass at some point.

If it has to be funded, it isn't free.

If you truly believed in it, you wouldn't have to be told.

It's not free to me. It's free to them. Those of us who have more money pay for access to healthcare for those who have less money, because they are human beings.

I understand that human responsibility for other humans is not part of your personal morality.

I hope that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass at some point.

It's not free if there is a cost.

I understand that those of us that have more pay for it. You left out forced to do so because people like you that want the responsibility of doing for someone what they won't do for themselves think compassion comes from forcing others to do what you won't fund personally with your own money.

I have human responsibility to other humans. They're called MY family. When I expect others to do the same for theirs, I'm not asking them to do anything I don't already do myself.

The typical doom and gloom mentality. Doesn't work with me bitch.

In other words, you consider compassion as seeing how much someone else has to pay for what you support. If you cared, you'd provide it with your money and not have to be told.

I haven't contributed anything to ensure it. It's not my responsibility and that outlook comes from women telling me that what they do with their bodies is their choice. Why do you think it's the responsibility of someone told to butt out of the choice to do anything related to that choice? If women want it, they can have it. If that choice produces a result they can't afford, do without as far as I'm concerned.

Actually, I live in a county where we have elected government officials to enact the will of the people, which is overwhelmingly in support of paying for poor people to have access to healthcare.

My county voted 90% democratic. People who don't share those values typically opt to live in a different county where the tax rates are cheaper.

So, it's not me imposing my will on other people, but it's me actively choosing to live in a county where the majority of citizens have prioritized taking care of the needs of poor people, often out of enlightened self-interest. There are easily 6 nearby counties with a 20-30 minute commute to our downtown in which people who have different values can choose to locate themselves where they won't be forced to pay for these things.

You seem to be under the misguided perception that 1) the poor choices of other people don't affect you and 2) you will never need anyone's help.

Neither of those things are likely to be true.

Because?

The pro-abortionists love to trot that one out all of the time. How any of those occur in the US in a year? My money says very, very few, Also, nobody said anything about this until you dredged it up.

I would not want to pay for those either, but that's just me. Let some liberal moneybags take a tax deduction.

In other words, you consider compassion as seeing how much someone else has to pay for what you support. If you cared, you'd provide it with your money and not have to be told.

I haven't contributed anything to ensure it. It's not my responsibility and that outlook comes from women telling me that what they do with their bodies is their choice. Why do you think it's the responsibility of someone told to butt out of the choice to do anything related to that choice? If women want it, they can have it. If that choice produces a result they can't afford, do without as far as I'm concerned.

Actually, I live in a county where we have elected government officials to enact the will of the people, which is overwhelmingly in support of paying for poor people to have access to healthcare.

My county voted 90% democratic. People who don't share those values typically opt to live in a different county where the tax rates are cheaper.

So, it's not me imposing my will on other people, but it's me living in a county where the majority of citizens have prioritized taking care of the needs of poor people, often out of enlightened self-interest.

You seem to be under the misguided perception that 1) the poor choices of other people don't affect you and 2) you will never need anyone's help.

Neither of those things are likely to be true.

If you support it, you support imposing it.

Forum List

Back