contrast the two marches

Actually we elected the officials who should uphold and protect the Constitution what they rarely do thus abusing our trust.

That has nothing to do with the role of county governments, which is who I've been talking about.

I think it is innately hypocritical for people to be anti-abortion and also oppose access to contraceptives, but if you wish to be a hypocrite, it is a free country.

I believe those like you that claim to support something should pay for it with your money or be proven a liar about really supporting it.

And I have explained that I already do. The taxpayers/voters in my community have chosen to pay for these things collectively.

I live in a State where the overwhelming majority of voters opposed same sex marriage. Do you believe that democracy should determine that?

No. Because rights aren't imbued by democratic process.

I'm opposed to hateful people like you breeding, but unfortunately, our constitution says you have a right to.

So you support democracy when you agree and oppose it when you don't. Got it. Typical lefty good for nothing piece of shit. Actually shit serves more of a purpose that you do.

Actually we elected the officials who should uphold and protect the Constitution what they rarely do thus abusing our trust.

That has nothing to do with the role of county governments, which is who I've been talking about.

I think it is innately hypocritical for people to be anti-abortion and also oppose access to contraceptives, but if you wish to be a hypocrite, it is a free country.

Says the one that supports democracy when the result is liked but opposes it when it's not.

I think it's hypocritical to claim a woman has the sole choice with her body then refuse to support her being responsible for the choice she made.

So you support democracy when you agree and oppose it when you don't. Got it. Typical lefty good for nothing piece of shit. Actually shit serves more of a purpose that you do.

No. I support democracy when it comes to the function of government, and support the role of the court/constitution when it pertains to innate divinely imbued human rights.

It's unfortunate that you were apparently not taught the difference.

So much of a lying bitch. Why do yo have to be that way? Maybe it's genetic.

That's not a very nice thing to say. You entered the conversation in a very aggressive way, making very hostile comments directly to another poster. Now you're calling me a lying bitch.

Here's something that may be helpful to you: Free Online Anger Management Class - Open Path Mental Health Network

If you stop being one, I'll stop telling you that you are. Why it may not be nice, the truth hurts and only you can change the truth.

Look at the liberal women's march motivated by fear, anger, and even hatred toward Donald trump and the right.

Then look at the march for life which was motivated solely to protect the life and rights of someone else.

Which do you think persuaded more people? Which do you think did more to heal and unite people?
Heal Unite??? 2 words not in the traitor repubs vocab ......

No. I support democracy when it comes to the function of government, and support the role of the court/constitution when it pertains to innate divinely imbued human rights.

Providing contraceptives isn't the role of government.

Unfortunately you were taught that being a hypocritical lying bitch is OK.

If you stop being one, I'll stop telling you that you are. Why it may not be nice, the truth hurts and only you can change the truth.

Oh, I'm a bitch, just not a lying one.

You know that BITCH stands for Babe in Total Control of Herself.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

In the redneck schools where all students are related to each other very little is learned

In your opinion, which is singularly uninformed.

Preamble to the constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The federal, state and local governments are empowered by the constitution to make decisions through a democratic process that promotes the general welfare of citizens, as long as these decisions are constitutional.

Maybe you've missed my stance in one of my earlier post.

:bsflag: Lies, Lies, Lies, and more Lies.

proof?
Her whole post was nothing but hate mongering, and very dishonest. Where is her proof we right to lifers want war, torture, the death penalty, etc? I see you rated her post winner, where is your proof that I and other right to lifers want all that? She needs to prove I want children to die, that is an especially filthy lie. She didn't say some right to lifers, she made a blanket statement, so she needs to prove what she said is true of all of us.

Oh, I'm a bitch, just not a lying one.

You know that BITCH stands for Babe in Total Control of Herself.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

You're a lying bitch. Don't fool yourself.

In your case it applies as an unpleasant person.

If you were in control of yourself, you wouldn't have to lie.

In the redneck schools where all students are related to each other very little is learned

Why don't you tell me where I went to school.

I didn't go to an all black school where, because over 70% are bastards, they may very well be related to each other.

proof?
Her whole post was nothing but hate mongering, and very dishonest. Where is her proof we right to lifers want war, torture, the death penalty, etc? I see you rated her post winner, where is your proof that I and other right to lifers want all that? She needs to prove I want children to die, that is an especially filthy lie. She didn't say some right to lifers, she made a blanket statement, so she needs to prove what she said is true of all of us.
face it ,,,you're all trumpettes,,,,,who don't mind a meow grabbing president leading america to the slaughter

Why don't you tell me where I went to school.

I didn't go to an all black school where, because over 70% are bastards, they may very well be related to each other.
I have no idea but wherever ,,,they f-ed up your mind

proof?
face it ,,,you're all trumpettes,,,,,who don't mind a meow grabbing president leading america to the slaughter
Proof? Also, your post makes no sense to what I posted that you quoted.

In your opinion, which is singularly uninformed.

Preamble to the constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The federal, state and local governments are empowered by the constitution to make decisions through a democratic process that promotes the general welfare of citizens, as long as these decisions are constitutional.

Another retard that think promote the general welfare means giving something to those unwilling to do for themselves something another group is forced to fund.

General welfare does not equal social welfare.

You've yet to answer my question about if contraceptives are provided but the woman still gets pregnant are the rest of us exempt from supporting the child when she can't do it. Very telling.

Forum List

Back