contrast the two marches

So you support democracy when you agree and oppose it when you don't. Got it. Typical lefty good for nothing piece of shit. Actually shit serves more of a purpose that you do.

No. I support democracy when it comes to the function of government, and support the role of the court/constitution when it pertains to innate divinely imbued human rights.

It's unfortunate that you were apparently not taught the difference.
In the redneck schools where all students are related to each other very little is learned

Why don't you tell me where I went to school.

I didn't go to an all black school where, because over 70% are bastards, they may very well be related to each other.
I have no idea but wherever ,,,they f-ed up your mind

So you make a claim about the type of school yet you can't tell me the name. So much for your claim.

Just as an average hated white male I will say on OP that most protest messages get lost to me as most become a distraction or downright circus. Regardless of Obama or Trump or ugh... Hillary, I still have to to work, pay my bills, and despite the stupid crap our elected leaders do my life goes on. I have no time for protests and see most as wasted energy providing absolutely no solutions. When someone screams their message I just shut them off.
Exactly. And then when they attack bystanders,police horses,police and burn cars, girls hair, break windows...then they just piss me off. Period.

So you support democracy when you agree and oppose it when you don't. Got it. Typical lefty good for nothing piece of shit. Actually shit serves more of a purpose that you do.

No. I support democracy when it comes to the function of government, and support the role of the court/constitution when it pertains to innate divinely imbued human rights.

In the redneck schools where all students are related to each other very little is learned
Proof they are all related pls.

Proof they are all related pls.

When he made his claim, I asked him to tell me the name of the school. He admitted he didn't know. So much for his claim.

It really is a shame that so many women are defined by their defense of abortion. Is that really the biggest issue facing women? Really? The sad thing is that even being pro-life when I see these women sometime I think that abortion might be the right thing, if it weren't for the killing part.

Reaching across the aisle was 100% ineffective for Obama. Accommodation is viewed by your party as surrender.

Progressives cannot reach across the aisle to your party. We can only reach to our own and encourage them to get involved, in the same sense that tea partiers did in 2009.
Here is an example of reaching across the isle by Obama

He is such a douchebag. I'm glad he is gone.

I didn't go to an all black school where, because over 70% are bastards, they may very well be related to each other.

So you make a claim about the type of school yet you can't tell me the name. So much for your claim.
How in gods name do you expect me to name the HS you went to ?? All I know is they failed in educating you

How in gods name do you expect me to name the HS you went to ?? All I know is they failed in educating you

You made statements about it. One would think you could name it if you claim to know so much about it.

What they failed in doing was to indoctrinate me like you seem to have been indoctrinated wherever it is you went.

Just as an average hated white male I will say on OP that most protest messages get lost to me as most become a distraction or downright circus. Regardless of Obama or Trump or ugh... Hillary, I still have to to work, pay my bills, and despite the stupid crap our elected leaders do my life goes on. I have no time for protests and see most as wasted energy providing absolutely no solutions. When someone screams their message I just shut them off.
Exactly. And then when they attack bystanders,police horses,police and burn cars, girls hair, break windows...then they just piss me off. Period.
I agree, some sure fell off their high horses. I wonder if any of them were carrying love trumps hate signs.

You made statements about it. One would think you could name it if you claim to know so much about it.

What they failed in doing was to indoctrinate me like you seem to have been indoctrinated wherever it is you went.
Many years ago I went to an all boys school in a poor black area called Boys High in Brooklyn And I was a republican until soon after voting for GWB.....imho politicians are all crap just republican crap smells worse

Not even cl,ose
The womens march was done by commies, feminists and abortion lovers who ironically are very dirty, nasty and leave tons of trash.
Right to Life march is done by people who actually care about others and their cause and are not nearly as nasty as the libs.

who also left a big mess for others to clean up

where ever they went

just inconsiderate assholes

C2we-BFUcAAvQDJ.jpg

That's because those that murder their unborn children and those like you that justify it don't want to be united or healed. You are a lying bitch if you say you do.

Are you actually accusing OldLady of murdering her unborn children?
Comprehension issues? Read it again, please.

Seems pillars has none only what pillars wants to see.

We ALL belong to the family of man and therefore responsible for one another. That is the basis of Christianity.

From a strictly practical point of view, those countries where they have government funded universal health care, have better, cheaper healthcare than the United States - and a longer life expectancy. Americans seem clueless that the "medically indigent" will still receive treatment and they will still be paying for it, at the highest possible rates in the world, and that if they really want a cheaper, better health care system, single payer is the way to go.

Look at the liberal women's march motivated by fear, anger, and even hatred toward Donald trump and the right.

Then look at the march for life which was motivated solely to protect the life and rights of someone else.

Which do you think persuaded more people? Which do you think did more to heal and unite people?

In reality, neither one.

The Women's march did all that?

I watched them on TV.

Why

You watched selectively edited snippets of them, designed to present a specific message about them. You didn't attend and get a firsthand perspective on things. You are trusting the media to be honest to you, when I've also heard you say the media can't be trusted.

That's why.

I guess the media can only be trusted to confirm your preexisting biases.

We ALL belong to the family of man and therefore responsible for one another. That is the basis of Christianity.

From a strictly practical point of view, those countries where they have government funded universal health care, have better, cheaper healthcare than the United States - and a longer life expectancy. Americans seem clueless that the "medically indigent" will still receive treatment and they will still be paying for it, at the highest possible rates in the world, and that if they really want a cheaper, better health care system, single payer is the way to go.
Where most people miss the essence of religion is that, that every religion is strictly for individuals. It is you who has to be charitable, it is you who has to follow the doctrine yet you try to force your charity and dogma on others. Yet, you want others to finance your compassion and forcing others to do it for you. You should do it if you are believer and not forcing others to do it for you. That's where the crux of the matter is.

The U.S. healthcare has been the best in the world and now everybody and his mother in law are fucking it up to bring it to the inferior level of other countries. Personal responsibility should be the guiding principle.

Maybe you've missed my stance in one of my earlier post.

If your stance is that local governments can constitutionally decide to provide contraceptives to poor people, what was the point of the article you posted?

The women in the pro-life march were ugly but the liberal women were mostly gorgeous and sexy because conservatives are inbred and it make them look weird

Forum List

Back