contrast the two marches

Where most people miss the essence of religion is that, that every religion is strictly for individuals. It is you who has to be charitable, it is you who has to follow the doctrine yet you try to force your charity and dogma on others. Yet, you want others to finance your compassion and forcing others to do it for you. You should do it if you are believer and not forcing others to do it for you. That's where the crux of the matter is.

The U.S. healthcare has been the best in the world and now everybody and his mother in law are fucking it up to bring it to the inferior level of other countries. Personal responsibility should be the guiding principle.
You don't seem to understand how democracy works. In a constitutional republic, democratically elected representatives enact the will of the people. If they don't do this, there is a way to remove them.

If the majority of the electorate believes that it is a good idea to provide contraception, the elected officials will likely create a mechanism for that to happen. If the majority of the electorate doesn't want that to happen, it probably won't.

So, in a constitutional republic with elected representatives, we aren't all going to get our way all of the time. That's why some of us have to pay for wars we don't want to fight, and some of you have to pay for contraceptives you will never use.

Further, it's not charity and dogma. Those are your words that you are trying to impose on this conversation. It's typically enlightened self-interest. You can pay to prevent unwanted pregnancies, or you can pay for the unwanted children. You may think that you can opt out of this, but in a democratic, collective society where we're all in this together, you can't. You will pay to prevent these problems, or you will pay for the cost of the longterm problems.

Welcome to America.

Maybe you've missed my stance in one of my earlier post.

If your stance is that local governments can constitutionally decide to provide contraceptives to poor people, what was the point of the article you posted?
I talked about the Federal Government. The march was in the Capital City and not in an unincorporated county seat, therefore it seemed to me that the march was about pushing the Federal Government. You switched to local governments at a later point.

who also left a big mess for others to clean up

where ever they went

just inconsiderate assholes

C2we-BFUcAAvQDJ.jpg

The signs were left outside of the Trump hotel as a continuation of the protest.

I talked about the Federal Government. The march was in the Capital City and not in an unincorporated county seat, therefore it seemed to me that the march was about pushing the Federal Government. You switched to local governments at a later point.

You're setting a weirdly arbitrary message on a protest that didn't exist. There is no statement on the principles for the march that it was focused solely on the federal government.

The protests happened in all 50 states in addition to the one in DC.

Women's health issues are under attack everywhere in the U.S.

We ALL belong to the family of man and therefore responsible for one another. That is the basis of Christianity.

From a strictly practical point of view, those countries where they have government funded universal health care, have better, cheaper healthcare than the United States - and a longer life expectancy. Americans seem clueless that the "medically indigent" will still receive treatment and they will still be paying for it, at the highest possible rates in the world, and that if they really want a cheaper, better health care system, single payer is the way to go.
Where most people miss the essence of religion is that, that every religion is strictly for individuals. It is you who has to be charitable, it is you who has to follow the doctrine yet you try to force your charity and dogma on others. Yet, you want others to finance your compassion and forcing others to do it for you. You should do it if you are believer and not forcing others to do it for you. That's where the crux of the matter is.

The U.S. healthcare has been the best in the world and now everybody and his mother in law are fucking it up to bring it to the inferior level of other countries. Personal responsibility should be the guiding principle.
I'm all for personal responsibility too BUT there are some who aren't equal to all the others Are you your brothers keeper?

The women in the pro-life march were ugly but the liberal women were mostly gorgeous and sexy because conservatives are inbred and it make them look weird
How old are you? Pls. provide your proof that conservatives are inbred. TYVM
I can't tell you how old I am because I'm not supposed to give out my information on the internet. The reason I know conservatives are inbred is because it's common knowledge.

You don't seem to understand how democracy works. In a constitutional republic, democratically elected representatives enact the will of the people. If they don't do this, there is a way to remove them.

If the majority of the electorate believes that it is a good idea to provide contraception, the elected officials will likely create a mechanism for that to happen. If the majority of the electorate doesn't want that to happen, it probably won't.

So, in a constitutional republic with elected representatives, we aren't all going to get our way all of the time. That's why some of us have to pay for wars we don't want to fight, and some of you have to pay for contraceptives you will never use.

Further, it's not charity and dogma. Those are your words that you are trying to impose on this conversation. It's typically enlightened self-interest. You can pay to prevent unwanted pregnancies, or you can pay for the unwanted children. You may think that you can opt out of this, but in a democratic, collective society where we're all in this together, you can't. You will pay to prevent these problems, or you will pay for the cost of the longterm problems.

Welcome to America.
Oh..I do understand how a Constitutional Republic supposed to work. The will of the people....ACA, then the abortion issue...it is split down on the middle of the population. It is not a good law when it splits the population in half. A good law, within the frame of the Constitution, should be beneficial for all and not for a fragment of society only. If it is not, then abandon the idea and don't legislate from the bench.

The women in the pro-life march were ugly but the liberal women were mostly gorgeous and sexy because conservatives are inbred and it make them look weird
I can't tell you how old I am because I'm not supposed to give out my information on the internet. The reason I know conservatives are inbred is because it's common knowledge.
I don't really care how old you are, I just know you're a liar now.

Oh, I don't know about that.....
maxresdefault.jpg

cry_in_.jpg

Vs

Beautiful_Conservatives.png

images

Well, if it's common knowledge please provide a link to a source for that.

Thanks!

You're setting a weirdly arbitrary message on a protest that didn't exist. There is no statement on the principles for the march that it was focused solely on the federal government.

The protests happened in all 50 states in addition to the one in DC.

Women's health issues are under attack everywhere in the U.S.
Women's health issues are not under attack. It is a false narrative aimed to divide the population. I do not want my wife and my daughter to lack any healthcare. You see your false narrative accuses me that I want my female relatives perish on the side of the road. Stupid assumption on anybody's part, hence it is positively proven that it is a big lie.

Sounds like an inbred retard there. Intelligent people do not say stupid shit like that. Go back to your coloring books just do not eat the crayons.

I'm 51. My evidence that conservatives are inbred is Alabama.
I agree, since all the Yanks retired into the Southern sates.
They fucked everything up so bad up North that they needed to escape their own destructive doings.

I didn't ask you or care how old you are. Peabody made an asinine statement about conservatives, I thought maybe he/she was a child. Your "evidence" is Alabama is pure bigotry and just as asinine also.

They fucked everything up so bad up North that they needed to escape their own destructive doings.

The percentage of yanks that retired to Alabama is like nil. Nice try tho.

The percentage of yanks that retired to Alabama is like nil. Nice try tho.
Uh... I used to work in the Montgomery area for years, how many years did you spend there? I traveled the I-65 corridor from Huntsville to Mobile quite often but I mostly worked in the area I mentioned before.

I didn't ask you or care how old you are. Peabody made an asinine statement about conservatives, I thought maybe he/she was a child. Your "evidence" is Alabama is pure bigotry and just as asinine also.

You asked about evidence that conservatives are inbred. A heavy majority of people from Alabama voted for the Republican party in 2016. And it is legal in Alabama to marry and/or cohabit with your first cousin in Alabama.

Ergo, evidence, as you requested.

Not all conservatives are inbred, but it is certainly likely that some of them from Alabama are.

Uh... I used to work in the Montgomery area for years, how many years did you spend there? I traveled the I-65 corridor from Huntsville to Mobile quite often but I mostly worked in the area I mentioned before.
Compared to Florida, they get a tiny drop in the bucket. I spent 15 years in the panhandle and traveled through Alabama often.

Forum List

Back