Controlled Opposition

When Neil Cavuto went on air & said DT was killing people by recommending HCQ, that made me say WTF?
When they shut down Gingrich from talking about George Soros on air, it showed they were compromised by evil globalists.
Then election night came & they were cheering LGB, calling states early for the diaper dude & refusing to call them for DT. They were just like the rest of MSM & I knew then they were beyond hope.
I've known for a long time they are controlled opposition & haven't watched them since.
They will never get me back until the whole management & decision makers are replaced

When Neil Cavuto went on air & said DT was killing people by recommending HCQ, that made me say WTF?
When they shut down Gingrich from talking about George Soros on air, it showed they were compromised by evil globalists.
Then election night came & they were cheering LGB, calling states early for the diaper dude & refusing to call them for DT. They were just like the rest of MSM & I knew then they were beyond hope.
I've known for a long time they are controlled opposition & haven't watched them since.
They will never get me back until the whole management & decision makers are replaced
Paul Ryan is on their board of directors. Super RINO.

Forum List

Back